Reviews for Doc Next Door
Had2BU110913 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Too cute! Please continue! :')
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Such a funny chapter love it. Please update
PastHopingFor chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE?! Oh my goodness hahahahahaha I don't usually read Twilight stuff but this is adorable and wonderful and perfect! I know it has been a super long time but please please please come back to this story!
navybrat4 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I found this story in a community because I'm on this new kick of loving Bella stories where she already has a kid. I didn't check to see how long it had been since it had been updated or to see if it was complete as I usually would do. I was laughing at the last chapter and clicked next only to realize that there was no more. : ( My face changed in 1.2 seconds into a puppy dog pout and I swear I let out a whimper. Please do come back to this story it is truely amazing even if I'd have to put up with the drama.
Kelley Turner chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
White more please.
kelley chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
can u white more pleas
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
white more plea
s
kayla chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I really like this story it made me laugh a lot of time I hope you make more please!
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
They're not even dating yet and Esme has already asked for more grandbabies? And I can't stop saying this, but Steven and Adam are sooo cute...
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I have to agree with Adam, we can't joke around when it comes to cookies.. So cutee.. Can't wait to continue reading..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
The boys are sooooo cute... I had a good laugh when Adam asked what edward intentions.. And after that he had to ask what's the meaning. That is soo funny. And oohh.. little kids and their fear of cooties.. And Esme is cruel.. poor Edward..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
O..ow.. Hopefully her ex stays in the jail for a very long time. And woohooo the mother attacks! Can't wait to read the boys' day out :)
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Well, I just can say that.. Tanya is a bitch.. Hopefully that was the end for her? Steven is such a cute matchmaker.. Hope he succeed soon :)
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love this story. Steven and Adam are soooo cute and funny.. Can't wait to read more..
Edward's spouse chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
excellent. waiting for more. later