Reviews for Trembling in the Balance
Stormcutter684 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
My God, this story is absolutely beautiful. Such a great happy ending, such emotion and pain but love and power - amazing! Can't wait to read the sequel! (If there is one.) ;)
Mystery99 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Man I love your stories; first Silent Shattering, its sequel and now this. Obi wan always has a problem but you know what? I like it. You have a great talent for writing and your writing really digs deep. I'll check out your sequel for this story now
Talagan chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
A very interesting idea. Some of the characterization seemed a wee bit "off" to me, but maybe it's because, in a sense, his drug addiction would have made it so Obi really wasn't himself anyway. lol It's nice to see Obi-Wan as less than the perfect padawan. Thanks for sharing this story and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Great story! You've captured all the characters very well. Love the angst. :-)
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
aww this story was so sweet-
charie chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
What an awesome story!
lovenhope chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
this was really sweet.
Reeceforever chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Poor Obi

i havent seen a story like this before but i loved it, i think more like this should be written, my Obi aww x
jedilittlebee chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
I read this some time ago, but never got around to reviewing. It is great! Compelling and heart wrenching. I loved Qui's support at the end. Tough love is well, tough!
grab-ur-lightsaber chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
*grins* very very good. Although it was short, that I don't really like, but then when I write stories, they are always long, simply because however much I try I can't make them short... I've only put two up here, and they're not finished. :P Ummm yeah I've sort of wanderd from the subject. ;) I like it very much, I thought the conversation about Master Sariel's name was hilarious! :D And nothing finishes off a story better than a good end, or, should I say, nothing destroys a story more than a bad end. :) Well, good story. .

Joanne
electricity6 chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
your stories are very emotional.

Ther're really good.

Keep it up!

:-)

*Sis*
kenobishottie chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Trembling in the Balance is a very well written story that has a good story line. i think you did a terrific job in writing it. congrads on a great fan fiction. :)
shadowstar-gzan chapter 3 . 5/8/2002
Yay! . Good work, as always! Keep it up! Yay!
Manticore Queen chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
excellent. You need to write more angst! this is just excellent. Now excuse me i have to go find that humor sequel._
Cascadia chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Vicki Vance - Thank you for your comments. Actually, I have never seen 'Trainspotting', and I had not even heard of it until after Ewan was in 'Star Wars'. I did not have that in mind when I got the idea for this or wrote it, but I could have subconsciously made that connection. What I wanted was a story where Obi-Wan was not the perfect padawan as he is usually portrayed, while still keeping him in character - still the Obi-Wan that Lucas created. And I wanted some friction between him and Qui-Gon - something to keep them at odds - with some angst by having Obi hide it from Qui-Gon. I did not remember reading any story where Obi was addicted to drugs (although I have been directed to one since then), so I thought it would make a nice story to write. So, in short, I don't think I was inspired by the film, but subconsciously I could have been.

Also, I did not have the sequel 'Passage of Fear' in mind when I wrote this either. So, when this one was written there was no conspiracy or anything else from 'Passage'. It was just Obi-Wan addicted to a drug. The idea to continue and expand it came later.

Thank you so much for asking. No one else has. And thank you for your compliments. They're greatly appreciated.

-Cascadia