Reviews for when people fall out of the world
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
DON'T WORRY, I LOVE IT (YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE, BUT MEH) *O* (I've read waterbug and it's amazing!)
xKrysx chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love the bits about his hair turning the colour of her eyes.
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
/"Lils," he says, his voice taking on a pleading tone. "Please, come out of the water. We can talk."

"Talking's pointless," she responds with a melancholic air, her eyes glittering with unshod tears. "You never hear the important things."/

I'm speechless, honestly. After reading this much of your writing in one sitting, my brain's turned into Ellie-fied, happy mush. :)
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
cute story!
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like it

Mouse x
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"his hair has changed to the colour of the stars in her eyes six times already this week, and it's only Tuesday"

That line made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

Fabulous. It's you that made me love this pairing, and your- how to put it- stories of this pairing (?) that I love most of all.
Elless chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was brilliant. You shouldn't hate it. It was amazingly written, and obviously you've given lots of love to this or you're a natural writer. Good job!
superhusbands chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh wow, this is stunning - I love it! So, so, so beautiful and your Lily is AMAZING!
pippi55 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I just have to say your writing is ohsogood. I won't review every story I read, because I honestly don't have the time, but I wanted to tell you I'm slowly reading through them all.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
No! -looks outraged- This was really good. I rate it ten stars! :D
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was really good. I like how you have him realize that he likes her. And I like the way his hair changes color. That was really satisfying.
greencyanide chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
beautiful. though i never liked this pairing, i really liked it
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
love it!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I thought it was really good, and I don't even ship Teddy/Lily. I loved the ending lines, "And, for once, he lets lakewater freeze over his objections and his damn morals and he lets her guide him to the place he's always belonged, like a compass to the north. And his hair turns the colour of the stars in her eyes for the eighth time in as many minutes."
Misseweasley chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love your stories. Teddy and lily are my favourite pairing. The way you write about them is amazing.