Reviews for How Finn Hudson got the Old Kurt Back
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/20
I loved it
SpookyMuffin13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
OH MY GOD, best cake EVER!
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ahhh! i love this! finn puts the fangirl-like squealing "ahh!" in "adorable" and you illustrated that beautifully here. i could've totally seen this happening (i could still see this happening if finn did something to piss kurt off and kurt was being super stubborn about it). awesome job!
clovrboy chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very sweet and funny story love it, specially when Finn baked the cake had me lmao.
petalene chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This was so funny! I love Kurt and Finn being brothers. And I nearly spit milk out of my moouth while reaing the part about the cake. Especially the eggs.
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
What a fabulous story! Once again, you had me falling off my chair with laughter - my sister's still throwing me suspicious looks;)) This was sooo good!

As always, you've kept them both wonderfully in character and Finn's attempts at getting back into Kurt's good books were simply halarious - I really can't decide what was more funny - Finn carrying Kurt or explaining to him how he made the cake:) LOL

And the final line was indeed classic Kurt;) Wonderful job! Thanks for the laugh and for sharing!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE. That is all.
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i dont care how late 90s they are, Good Charlotte will never die! Theyre my favorite band and this is the first time i've seen one of there songs in a fic so I'm pretty happy right now. Also the cake scene was hilarious and kurts speech was super touching.
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ha! Your Finn is adorable and kind of pathetic. But I really liked it! :)
ChrystalMart chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG, I loved this my favorite was the cake, too funny lol :)
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Great job! I really, REALLY liked it. It was really sweet, but really funny at the same time.
randomlygifted chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
best beginning ever! :p i laughed so much!

and how is Finn so thoughtful to carry Kurt and yet add odd ingredients to that "cake"? omg lool

oh i can imagine seeing Kurt on those simple clothes, so cute. *-*

of course repeating that word wouldn't solve anything. ha

YAY for Kurt's winning speech. that's what i think too and it kinda bugs me that they simply moved on on the show, as if a few verses and a red shower curtain resolve everything. -.-'

yet i find Finn very brave when he interrupts Spanish class to sing to Kurt. and although i don't know this song, i loved the lyrics, they fit perfectly and i'll look for this song, because i need to have it, now. :b

ohh the ending. also great. so funny. xD

you have some skills, i really love this, thank you for sharing! :D
accidentalartistry chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
aww! this was really sweet. i like the stories that honestly just show finn and kurt as friends, not love interests, because that's how i like them best:)) great job!
kurtsiebear chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Boo, I loved this!

Your timing is always so perfect!

Bear Hugs!
vcg73 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Fun story! The cake makes me think Finn is way below Brittany on the intelligence scale, but hey, at least he tried. LOL At first I thought Kurt was being kind of mean but he had a valid point about private vs public behavior and Finn definitely rose to the occasion. :)