Reviews for Whilst Time Turns
Guess i'm 5 years too pâte. Hmmm, seriously though update it's a briliant story ! *~(o)~*
thorl chapter 4 . 2/18
I want next.. oh please
Rav3ngarde356 chapter 1 . 1/29
This is amazing!
I'm basically five years too late, but PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Really? So you are just going to stop the completion of this amazing fanfiction? That is cruel woman! This story is the best I have ever read and cannot believe that you have abandoned such masterpiece... Tsk Tsk Tsk
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Do you know how awesome it would be if you updated this story, and finished it? This is the best story ever, the plot is soo good, you cannot let it go to waste! So Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
You have to update! You cannot just leave this story, it would be a sin!
This is the best story ever
Schizoid7Loner chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
I have never been more in love with a fan's interpretation of Hinata than I am now. Your Hinata retains her shy quaility, yet has a deep jadedness about her that really remains true to what an adult Hinata would be like. I absolutely love the time travel aspect of this story (it is in fact my favorite story device) and the sasuhina hints you drop every now and then. I xannot wait for the next update!
Guest101 chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Hi! It's me again. I just realized that you wrote this fanfiction as well, I was surprised to say the least (I just came from reviewing your "As Far As Innocence Goes" Fanfiction). But I just wanted to say that this story is awesome and you simply cannot stop here. I must admit that I have never really paid attention to Shikamaru Nara as his own character, but after reading this story I just cannot believe how well were you able to implant a connection between Sasuke Uchiha, Shikamaru Nara and Hinata Hyuuga. They could work as a well oiled machine and I have never noticed until you, until this story. This story is simply BEAUTIFUL! I have never encountered such an original and interesting and everything else in between plot (apart the mentioned fanfiction in this review). Which is why you have an obligation to continue and not let your readers eat their nails trying to image what could possibly happen next but at the end being unable to even come close to a conclusion. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I remember reading this a while back (2012 I think) and being frustrated because I can't find this again. After three years I finally find it but there's no new chapters. Please, please update. But don't mind me if you really can't write a new chapter yet. I like the way you present the characters, especially Hinata. And the trail of info you scatter about Sasuke and Hinata's relationship. There's a lot that could happen from this point on, so I was excited but maybe you're overwhelmed? Well, I'm patient so I hope you continue this.
zigmas chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Ah, so it's NOT gonna be SasuHina?
PHEEEWWW..!

Also, now you can use up to FOUR characters as tags, so you can use all THREE of the time travelers.
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Okay this story is freaking amazing and I know that you last updated it about three years ago but do you think maybe deep in your heart you could find a way to continue this? I can just imagine Hinata Sasuke and Shikamaru being totally badass in the chunnin exams and scaring all the other teams with their 'No Mercy' attitudes and bloody way of fighting!
Anyway I hope you continue!
Keep writing, see ya!
paracuties chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
OHHH MY GODDD YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! This is so good!

I like it better than a lot of other time traveling fics, honestly; I really like the three people you've sent back and I absolutely love that you pair Ino and Shikamaru. They are the best. I absolutely hate ShikaTema and InoSai, so.

But I've noticed that the last time you updated was in 2012. I'm very, very disappointed. Very. Disappointed.

I was reading this super excitedly, too, hanging onto every word and all that. It's written wonderfully, by the way. In case you couldn't tell. You have great imagery and everybody acts pretty in character - as in they act differently because of experiencing war and such traumatic events, but they all have their underlying traits that show, too. They all interact well, too. It's really realistic.

Please. Update. You have many disappointed readers out here, including me, so might as well prove us wrong, right?
eurielle chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Are you still going to continue this story? I would really like for you to... I mean, it's getting interesting.
PandomaniacDerp chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
"Updated: Feb 24, 2012 "
GOD. WHY OH WHY? WHY DID I READ SUCH AN INTERESTING STORY THAT'S ON HIATUS FOR A LONG TIME. PLEASE KILL ME.
(〜)〜(〜)〜(〜)〜
I HOPE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO READ THIS.. BUT PLEASE. CONTINUE THIS STORY. I WANNA KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. :(
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Why are you not updating such a good story? I'm really depressed now :(