Reviews for Whilst Time Turns
I hate myself for reading this knowing this was only four chapters long but I literally couldn't stop myself. Ur characterization and writing style is just sooooo good. I wish you come back to the fic
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2019
Jesus , i cannot believe this story would just hang on a cliff hanger like this. I love your charaterization, and the potential team dynamic of HinaShikaSasu/ kakashi.

I just love how debilitating and meandering it must feel to get thrown in the past, know so much of the future; Yet be limited and brought back to how you once were before.

I love that you brought them back to square one. Limited powers, weak bodies, but still have the memories and sensations, the conciousness of the future.

It would have been so weird and corny if you let them have their future power ups in their genin past.

Please ,please come back to this.
Sannie234 chapter 4 . 9/23/2019
I knew I was going to regret reading this since it only has 4 chapters so far and you haven’t updated this for a long while, but you know what? It’s completely worth it! To be honest, this is the second time that I’ve encountered a fic that explores the dynamics of these three(but in a different circumstance). I mean, a Nara, an Uchiha and a Hyuuga in one team?
So, I’m curious to see how you would work with them or the others’ team dynamics for that matter.

It’s sad how they went through the war(or The Terror if u would call it) when everyone’s basically dying and then they got sent back in time to relive it(or do they?) again. Seeing Shikamaru being the most affected hits really hard but it’s not that surprising either. I like how you portray Hinata in this: she still retains some of her old habits but she’s grown up now; she’s matured, she went through a war and she’s hardened by it which is realistic because war changes people.

I don’t really think that you made them to be overpowered which I also liked about this fic. But despite that, I’m really interested how this will play out in the end but alas, I have to wait before the time comes. As much as I hated to pressure you with this, I hope you’re not going to abandon this fic even though it’s been 7 years because I could see that this has the potential to be a great story and it’s a waste that it’s not going to be continued further.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2019
Please update!
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
LOVEEE THISSS PLEASE UPDATEEE I WILL WAIT FOREVER
Disappearing Pucca chapter 4 . 9/5/2018
I know its been 6 years since you updated but this is still an amazing fic. One of the better time travel ones I've read.
Azure Cheetah chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
Lovely. So they did get stuck with each other that's more convenient. Again, another great story with an also stronger Hinata that hasn't been updated in years! I'm so sad! There's so much more that I would like to know like wth is the terror? And Hyuuga massacre? Whaaat? And by the way - Ino x Shikamaru is a hell yes. I loved seeing him 'snap' like that when he saw Ino and URGHH. I just want more!
sineekaa chapter 4 . 6/10/2018
Damnnnnnn. I want morrrrrrreeee
sineekaa chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
Ahhhh. Nice
GiggleJuice chapter 4 . 5/28/2018
I really love time travel fics. And I really loved how you started the story, I'm going to follow jus incase you ever come back. I think you handled it pretty well. I especially like the fact that they aren't super mega powerful like they were as adults, that they have to struggle with the limits their younger bodies have. I think all the shikamaru moments are breaking my heart, he almost killed ino I was like holy shit. But I'm wondering how all their relationships with everyone will be affected since team 7 is very different from the original and since sasuke doesn’t have to leave the village (or does he dun dun dunnn) since he has the knowledge he just has to train to get stronger.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2018
I just stumbled upon your book and I don't regret it. AT all. I love your book. Please update.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
Guess i'm 5 years too pâte. Hmmm, seriously though update it's a briliant story ! *~(o)~*
thorl chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
I want next.. oh please
Rav3ngarde356 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
This is amazing!
I'm basically five years too late, but PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Really? So you are just going to stop the completion of this amazing fanfiction? That is cruel woman! This story is the best I have ever read and cannot believe that you have abandoned such masterpiece... Tsk Tsk Tsk