Reviews for Consider Me Gone
lori51 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awww, I love your fluffy little one-shots! He does have his moments.
Dolphtat chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awwww...romantic and she gets to drive. Lol
brook chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Cute-Ziva is so volital, which I think she has her upbringing and her louse of a father to thank. It is very difficult for Ziva to believe that she won't be left alone.

Great job.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
*sigh* I just loved this...such great fluffy goodness..mixed with a little bit of angst to start.

Really was a nice treat and I loved the 'ninja chick' charm :)

Also loved this line..."Never forget you are everything to meā€¦even when I'm careless about telling you."...and Gibbs' comment about Ziva's driving LOL
Woody2792 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
N'yawwh! Ninja chicklove :D

and wow, Gibbs giving up the driver's seat? Must mean a lot to him ;)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww ... so cute. I love the charm bracelet and the idea that there will be many many more charms.

And Ziva driving, FTW.

Awesome.
JennysPrincess96 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This story is remarkalby.. Ziva. :D Really good ideas here; keep doin' what you're doin'!
Alaska McGee chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
"We will if you drive."

I love jokes about Ziva's driving xD
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I. Love. This. Song.

I saw it, and of course I had to read it (I'm slowly but surely making my way through your profile, if you can't tell). This was very sweet-and it very much fit Ziva. The charm bracelet was very cute-I loved the Ninja Chick charm. I'm glad she didn't leave, and their misunderstandings were sorted out. And they still got their date-yay them! :) Excellent job-I loved it!
CSIGurlie07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awwww... more fluff that doesn't make me gag. Sweet, but a little bit of tang to make it interesting.

Okay, in order of publish date, at this point you have not illustrated how they got together, or even when. So I'm curious, especially with my memory the way it is- is that part of Revelations? I can't remember. Geez. That's scary. My brains are scrambled.

Bright side- it's like reading all this again for the first time!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You used reba love red ! And im startin to love the whole Zibbs pairing good job
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
gosgirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oooooh, angsty fluff... I love it!

Very touching and typical that Gibbs would be well used to all the moods and pitfalls and booby traps of how women react... given four wives, the poor man must have fallen into most of them by now, so I love the way he handled her... (no, I don't mean handled in that way, just... settle down! ;) Although knowing me as you do, my friend, you could be forgiven for thinking that thought first!)

Love the Ninja Chick charm and the 'we will if you drive' punchline.

Ix
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
awww! "we will if you drive" - nice! love seeing gibbs acquiece to a woman, as he surely would if he were truely in love. very nice!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Love the song, love the story! :)