Reviews for Naruto Namikaze: Shinigami Shinobi
Quite a stupid idea... A lot like many others... Not sealing them in naruto? I'm quite dissapointed in you, if your still reading this congratulations you might have some hope. The reason is I'd like to say. We all expected it to happen. We all keep asking writers but B.S. Keeps coming our way. Seriously are most writers here retarded? Don't answer that. I think we all know the answer. There's only a damn 1/34 group of writers who actually have potential. If I see your next story and if it's crap I'm avoiding your profile. It's what all other readers do anyway. Consider it your own damn fault I don't care.
Shaydog chapter 2 . 5/31
Nicely done, but why take the whiskers birth Mark way? To me that what makes me Naruto alot
Master Xehanort chapter 12 . 5/3
I love it so keep going my friend.
rhizz17 chapter 12 . 3/22
update please
strabimonx chapter 12 . 2/17
nice next chapter please and also please add yugito in to the harem im a huge fan of naruyugi
More chapters please
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Natsubi chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
um~...
this was the 4th chapter
corbinskydragon1 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Damn great story it's too bad it's been a while. I just started to read this today and it's awesome.
bayoujmd89 chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Update soon
killer4853 chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Ntraveler chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Please continue this story it is great.
EmiyaXander chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
can't wait for the next chapter my friend.
madmanmark666 chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
This is a brilliant story please update and finish this at some point it's too dam good to abandon
bradw316 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
You missed a grand opportunity for a gag, Zenpachi and Jiraiya both have the same english dubbed actor, you could have ran with that.