Reviews for Naruto Namikaze: Shinigami Shinobi
Natsubi chapter 8 . 11/9
aww, i wanted to see naruto use ryujin jaka against the bandits... i wanted them to burn...
you know the old saying, right?

DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE!
spacekid96 chapter 12 . 8/7
This story is absolutely amazing!
I can't wait for an update
la suite de naruto Namikaze shinigami shinobi
I like the story so far but when you going to update your stories so that we all can read them
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 3/29
that was good keep the chapters coming
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 3/27
Goo
Monster King chapter 12 . 2/19
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 1/31
Yo Namikaze, I just saw the summary for this story and decided to look into it. Obviously from the first chapter it looks interesting, though I have to ask, what's the hold up in updates? It's been what 3 years since you last did anything to it?
yukishiroma chapter 12 . 1/21
update please! and naruto x fem gaara /-/
night-fang223 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
Who has zabuza's blade? Was it left in wave?
lalo80 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Quite a stupid idea... A lot like many others... Not sealing them in naruto? I'm quite dissapointed in you, if your still reading this congratulations you might have some hope. The reason is I'd like to say. We all expected it to happen. We all keep asking writers but B.S. Keeps coming our way. Seriously are most writers here retarded? Don't answer that. I think we all know the answer. There's only a damn 1/34 group of writers who actually have potential. If I see your next story and if it's crap I'm avoiding your profile. It's what all other readers do anyway. Consider it your own damn fault I don't care.
Shaydog chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Nicely done, but why take the whiskers birth Mark way? To me that what makes me Naruto alot
Master Xehanort chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
I love it so keep going my friend.