Reviews for Naruto Namikaze: Shinigami Shinobi
corbinskydragon1 chapter 12 . 10/17
Damn great story it's too bad it's been a while. I just started to read this today and it's awesome.
bayoujmd89 chapter 12 . 9/21
Update soon
killer4853 chapter 12 . 9/14
Ntraveler chapter 12 . 8/9
Please continue this story it is great.
Alucard-Masters chapter 12 . 7/21
can't wait for the next chapter my friend.
madmanmark666 chapter 12 . 5/18
This is a brilliant story please update and finish this at some point it's too dam good to abandon
bradw316 chapter 1 . 4/22
You missed a grand opportunity for a gag, Zenpachi and Jiraiya both have the same english dubbed actor, you could have ran with that.
Riot9000 chapter 1 . 4/17
This is interesting so far; poor Naruto...
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 4/11
This is just amazing keep it up
Mimosa Evans chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
first its granddaughter and grand NIECE! Tsunade can't be the Nidaime Hokage's grand uncle for 1 she's a SHE and 2 she's younger
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Heyyyyy! I really love this story and I really would like it if you started writing it again. I REALLLY wanna know what happens. Keep up the good work!
lee chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
please update
Zeus501 chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
hey there...i really love this story...but i want to ask a few questions.
1: will naruto achieve bankai with engestu and ryujin jakka? and if so...what would the bankai of ryujin jakka look like...cuz i am pretty sure that we dont see ryujin jakka's(from now on it is just ryujin) bankai...and was wondering if you have seen ryujin's bankai in a later bleach manga/episode or if you are going to make one up. also...will engetsu's bankai be the same as zangetsu's bankai?
2: will naruto learn how to dual wield his zanpakto's? cuz i think that would make him a beast.
3:also...why haven't you updated this fic in almost 2 years...i understand if life is busy but if this fic is abandoned or on hiatus...please make a note of that...because i am sure there are a lot of people waiting for more of this story.
anyway...please just pm me your answers or if you are going to update soon post them on your update or something...or you can completely ignore me...your choice...and i hope that you don't see this as a flame.
NatNatWriter chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Great start, I love this fanfiction.
1who-cares chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
I like this story, and I enjoy reading what you have wrote, but I would appreciate it if you had more chapters to post, you left on s good enough spot that it isn't killing us to know what happens next, but your story has caught a lot of attention, because it is of high quality, and we, the readers, really want more to read