Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Love it! Please continue
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 67 . 8/12
Love it look forward for more.
potatoface chapter 67 . 8/9
WHAAT HAPPENS?! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! PLEASE DON'T STOP THERE! I NEED CLOSURE! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Rose847 chapter 67 . 7/28
pls update I want to see sasuke's eyes
leHa chapter 67 . 7/24
Can't help but feel mad at Sakura in this chapter. She's sound so immature, unreasonable and selfish XC Mehh Waiting for the next update
EJR HorseLady chapter 67 . 7/19
Just letting you know I still love this story to bits and will continue to wait patiently for the next chapter. Which will hopefully be sooner rather then later.
Denahi Dragneel chapter 67 . 7/8
This is a great story! I can't wait for the next update!
I love your update.
why chapter 51 . 6/30
ok hi. i've read the entirety of this before and i just happen to stumble upon it again when i was doing some digging. and. SHIT. I REREAD THIS CHAPTER, AND THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS, WHILE HAVING 'MAN OF THE WORLD' OST ON REPEAT AND LET ME TELL YOU. MY TISSUE BOX IS NOW BARE AS MY BANK ACCOUNT. THX.

but seriously. waterworks. you gave me waterworks, again. and i love you for it.
Bughaw chapter 67 . 6/29
please. somebody adopt this story. i wanna know what happens next.
Bughaw chapter 21 . 6/29
this review is late though but since chapter 3 i already love this story. silly..
killuablue chapter 67 . 6/26
Pleasee update soonn.
Bombadilo Baby chapter 67 . 6/25
Awwwww! I love love love this story! ️ It made me cry so much it was ridiculous! I hope that one day it'll be finished . . .
DaiseyMarieJack chapter 67 . 6/18
Please update please please
Bertha chapter 67 . 6/8
Your story is amazing! I love the way you portray the characters (especially papaNaru & chibiSuke) and your plot. Btw I also don't ship SasuSaku nor NaruHina (the only canon pairings I like are SaiIno & ShikaTema). Also i might not like Sakura (pretty useless in her younger years) much but if she does something to lil' suke she's DEAD
4,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »