Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Oonigiri chapter 67 . 2/28
No no no, she is going to do something! I need to know.

I love this fics. FAV!
nina chapter 67 . 2/26
Are you going to make sasuke eyes blue like naruto. That would be great. Honestly sakura need something to wake her up.
Lilypad125 chapter 67 . 2/7
Wow... I love how you include the character's povs and their emotions. It really helps me understand the characters and feel a sense of 'kinship' with them. It's like when you read death note, you sympathize with Light so much that you think he's right even though you know he's wrong. I can't help but understand Sakura's feelings and how she really wants Sasuke back. I wonder if Sasuke would ever return to his old self or have his old self merge with him? I'm very curious. But also I can't help but notice how you emphasize how Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is purely father and son. (kind of) Like Sai, I'm hoping for a yaoi relationship between them but of course, it's your story and you can do whatever you think is best for it!
msseyren chapter 67 . 2/4
Aaarrtgghhh waiting for next chapter is killing me. What Sakura do in the room update pleasssee I am dying to know
I usually don't like fics that have OCs but i really love how you fit your OCs into the story. I've even had to stop myself from searching up some of them a few times Because I forgot they aren't part of the actual show
This is my all time favorite naruto fanfic.
BillyBlitz chapter 67 . 2/2
Can't wait for the next chapter! I just want the next arc to start!
OH NOO! Don't do anything to him sakura!
J. Uzumaki chapter 67 . 1/24
Im argentiniam pone el traductor because is not speak inglish. Continua el fic me intriga plisssss dale q me gusta mucho porfavor quiero q la continues esta very good.
Exellent. Good vay
Ashley chapter 67 . 1/23
Love it!I can't wait for the next update! :)
WhistlesOfTin chapter 61 . 1/23
Oh, Sai. You'll never change.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 23 . 1/22
Erm...So, is there jutsu magic that's involved in the blood cell production process that changes the DNA from Fugaku's to Naruto's?
pachi sensei chapter 67 . 1/18
Hello this is amazing fics , I lei around for months waiting anxiously below.
I find it very silly of Sakura , prefers a madman , murderer , bad to the sweet boy who is now Sasuke.
I hope not say bad things Sasuke .
Below please .
sorry if something is misspelled, not English .
I wish someone would just kill sakura. Shes so damn annoying. Now shes going to ruin everything because of her selfishness. Dumb ho
widi orihara chapter 67 . 1/15
Are sasuke eyes will turn to blue? i hope sakura not bring sasuke run. Oh, and i spent two days to read the whole chapter and i regret find this story is still not over which means i have to wait for the next chapter, hahaha, silly me.
sorry for my bad english, please update soon. Thx.
4,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »