Reviews for Phoenix Rising
zain chapter 65 . 5/21
Great concept u truly are good at writing and creative why don't u try to write a book about something ur interested in as for being naruto being father of sasuke is really creative but sex part that was no for me I didn't read that chapter as mentioned of sex I knew it was betwn N and S apart from that naruto needs a girl I think ur busy in life so last but least from reading ur fanfic I realized ur girl by the way can u review naruto gaiden manga
Bychancehappened chapter 67 . 5/12
I've read this whole thrice and I love each and every word of it you even made me cry! Please complete this story please please...looking forward for your update.
I know it's a bit bold of me to ask this but PLEASE... do NOT do a sasuxsaku fanfic. It would RUIN one of my favorite stories in the WHOLE DAMED WORLD!PLease, please, please... You can do anything else for all I care. Naruxsaku; Kakaxsake... I mean saku... Pretty please anything but. It's so conforting to see sasuke pure again...
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 67 . 5/7
its good keep going
rhaiven lavine chapter 67 . 5/7
oh no! i hope sakura won't do anything to harm sasuke and that soon, she may be able to accept the fact that the present child sasuke is different.
This chapter is definitely worth the wait!
Tbh I really hope Sakura doesn't do or say anything stupid. I always hated her lol. Overall , this story amazing and it sucks that you haven't updated in so long.
Mary Silverlake chapter 1 . 4/26
good like
honeyque chapter 67 . 4/25
Whats sakura going to do next? I can't wait to find out! Love the story to pieces :)
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 67 . 4/23
Please update soon! I've been following this story for what seems like ages! It would be really nice to know what pinky does behind daddy naru's back and his reaction.
tontonte chapter 67 . 4/19
Cliffhangers?! Please update again soon! Sasuke is actually so cute as a kid!
tontonte
Chibi-Kogitsune chapter 30 . 4/18
Once again, I just want to point out a mistake you made with the Kanji/Hiragana-to-Romanji translations. The Kanji for "Ore" is actually "俺". The Kanji you have up at the moment is "watashi".

Hope that helped, and sorry for being such a nit-picker.
Chibi-Kogitsune chapter 11 . 4/18
The Hiragana acually says "Ido Shinaide Kudasai" (literally "please don't go"). You forgot to Romanise the Kudasai.
ctdiaz chapter 67 . 4/3
I thinks Sakura make something crazy jutsu to make Sasuke remind back. She's totally insane. I hope you make more adventure story. I waits for next chapter.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 67 . 3/27
I've been searching for many stories where Naruto somehow raises Sasuke when I stumbled upon it on another fic and I must say, yours is my favorite one so far. I don't really know when you'll update and make this story more awesome but I like the fact that you showed the extreme family fluff of Sasuke and Naruto. XD To be quite honest though, I'm worried about what will happen next. I don't know if it's a really good idea to let Sakura be alone because although she's not so bitchy or annoying, goodness knows that even in canon, I always see her as a ticking time bomb. I mean, no offense, but I don't quite clearly understand her character, what with her fail confession towards Naruto and sometimes uselessness in the anime which somehow overshadows her favorable characteristics namely, her medical skills. So far, I don't have any complaints about the way your fanfic has been going but I wanna ask, are you making this fanfic Gen? Will there be no pairings? Also, I hope that only lesser people will know about Sasuke's creation and existence as a whole because frankly, I find it funny for everyone to be left in the dark and just accept the fact that Naruto knocked someone up and had Sasuke as a son even if it's a misunderstanding. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to read your awesome and incredible fic :). Keep up the good work
Love your fanfic chapter 61 . 3/25
Plz plz plz update soon i can't take it anymore️
4,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »