Reviews for Phoenix Rising
MiriLizeth chapter 67 . 7/11
Too bad the story isn't completed. Out of all fan stories I had read of Naruto series. I have to say this my first time running across this unique story! :) Thanks for creating this story! I really enjoy reading this story :)
SasuKissNaru chapter 1 . 7/11
Why did you cancel it! This is a beautiful story! I'm crying..
Amethyst288 chapter 51 . 7/10
Kizuna. Beautiful... I'm genuinely teared up how you've moved me. I love the irony of re-naming Kusanagi as Kizuna. It sounds wonderful and means even better 3
WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER UTS BEEN 4 YEARS I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!
erharris16 chapter 1 . 7/1
I remember finding this doc when it first came out and falling absolutely in love with it. Over the years, it has been a great read to go back to; a familiar friend of sorts. It is one of the few fics that have stuck in my head since I started reading them in the past decade. Truly a work of art, I always keep alerts on just Incase the author decides to update years later. Hey, crazier things have happened.
An amazing story, I can always re-read this and still enjoy it like the first time, such a shame to never see the end.
Sure I don't wan chapter 11 . 6/22
D and a half the time you going to bed early tonight but I'm not a good day today is the first day of school in a baby shower and go to bed I just got here at home now and I will always be a baby and the great to hear from him yet another reason why you should come to be my little bit more about it here in a bit more about it but it is a good time at all times I have been using it for free to call him in his life is not an easy thing you need a good idea how much I
aaron-lakefield chapter 67 . 6/22
please continue updating this story...
Awww read this years ago! Still so good Thank you
Red chapter 67 . 6/14
I love the book and I hope you update soon
PhoenixRebel7 chapter 67 . 5/2
Why is this story canceled ?
Its one of the best I've ever read ! I love it with all my soul, heart and mind pls Why is it canceled ?
If you want I can give you some inspiration to complete this. And if not would you be willing for me to adopt this story.
Don't worry I'm not trying to steal it in just want this masterpiece to be completed.
Please respond please
I love this story wait - this novel of beautiful literature.
Sonali chapter 67 . 4/24
Plzzz continue...
ah shit its cancelled
its always the good ones;;
i hope at least someone adopts this and makes a decent continuation of it or thisll just be a waste :/
lowkey angersad woop-
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 4/4
What I don't get is that Naruto save the world but has trouble fighting a girl?
You should put this up for adoption. It's such a great fanfic. You did a great job.
4,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »