Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Guest chapter 67 . 3/15/2016
Great story. I see your still writing other ones, so I hope you will finish this one. There are far too many good stories being left unfinished !
NNOOOOOO chapter 67 . 3/15/2016
Don't do this, don't leave me on a cliff hanger!
Please if your still alive update, please!
(I'm yelling at you)
I want to find out what happens I'm in love with this story. So please don't leave me hanging! :(
(I would use capitals to make this review more effective but I'm on my iPad and I don't want to press the arrow button every time.)
PLEASE, updated, please, please, please!
P.S. Please update!
Or I cry, I do it you know.
I will cry!
lazyfox21 chapter 67 . 3/13/2016
pls... update
KnightOwl247 chapter 67 . 3/5/2016
PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEE! UPDATE!
KnightOwl247 chapter 51 . 3/4/2016
Teme making me cry for four chapters. 。゚(゚Д゚)゚。
KnightOwl247 chapter 48 . 3/4/2016
It was 5 and 14 before
Guest chapter 67 . 3/1/2016
Noooo ! Why ! Btw the way this is lulubr
am ! Boo ! Naruto is gonna kill Sakura ! I hope or destroy her !
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
LMAOOO sasuke had definitely behaved lmao
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
gut out...
LMAO
naruto you idiot
Nika chapter 67 . 2/22/2016
Author you accidentally there not died?
KnightOwl247 chapter 44 . 2/16/2016
Captain america reference
metapodlife chapter 67 . 2/16/2016
omg I need a new chapter its been a long time please update
Guest chapter 67 . 2/15/2016
автор вы вроде сдали диссертацию и экзамен прошу выложите следующую главу
GSmith624 chapter 67 . 2/10/2016
Why do all of these Stories like this end on a dark cliffhanger!? Damnit! I neex to know what happens!
novonia chapter 67 . 2/8/2016
Hmm... what happens next? Lets see, you have a really bitchy sakura, so she kidnaps sasuke and tries the ritual to make him age into his old self, it goes horribly wrong and due to her cannon crappy chakra levels she dies from chakra exaustion. Thankfully the botched ritual does not harm sasuke (or age him) and he's kinda terrified of sakura and pink haired girls now - I think she kinda snapped and went back to fangirling over him again 'I'll get MY sasuke-kun, back again, and this time i'll get you to love me back!' Very angry at the situation after the suscessful surgery, nartuo decides Kohona really isn't the place he wants to raise Sasuke in; so he takes him back to travel around the world again until he reaches academy age. At this point Garra calls in a favor with tsundae and gets her to make naruto an ambassador for kohona in suna. At this point a love interest comes along, 2 OC sisters both really close in age to both sasuke and naruto, they are orphaned as well with the oldest sister raising the younger even though she is shinobi. Marriage and more kids come along for them, naruto having to deal with jealousy from sasuke until they get it sorted out between them. A few decades down the line garra steps down as kagekage and nominates Naruto to take his place - he just couldn't do it anymore after his biju was extracted and he died there was alot of stress on his body and he just aged faster and his second chance at life was a bit shorter. So Naruto got to be kagekage rather than hokage, but still was protecting his precious people. ramen and happily ever after.
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »