Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
It's the umbilical cord! Naruto, get ready to take care of Sasuke(fatherhood) :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Baby Sasuke is born! I'm liking this story, very much so! :)
SomebodyLost chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
GAH. Am I thinking of what Sakura is thinking of doing? Because if she did... then that's pretty much in-character for her, for how far Kishimotroll wrote her. ARGH, I wish she would have moar sense than that, but noooo, Kishimotroll...

Anyhoo, thanks for writing!
Luka-Night chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
OH YOUR ALIVE! I was wondering what happened to you haha. Well glade you're back and with an awesome new chapter.
magicaltoothbrush chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
YESS AN UPDATE! Omg I'm so happy. I have a strong feeling Sasuke is going to get blue eyes but I know Sakura isn't going to "kill" Sasuke but I swear if she messed him up physical or psychologically... Imma cry! I love him so much and the fight Sakura and Naruto had was so believable. Love the part where you mention how naruto and sasuke "almost" blew each other's hands off. Aha please update this soon
dark-ekin chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
love it! please let that Sasu-chan scream to sakura what he really think of his past live, sorry for the bad writting
Kashlazy chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
I'm so so ao glad you updated! I love this atory! Hands down it's my favorite Naruto Fanfic ever! And I've read a lot of fanfics, but I cried so many times while reading this. The characters are all in-character and have matured really well. Please don't stop updating!
alessfansama chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
Awesome! Finally an update! Had to reread a bit to remember! I hope Sakura is stopped! Is Sasuke going to have blue eyes? He'd be so happy to look like his dad!
Dusty Miller chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
Hmm, I wonder what Sakura's up to. Anything could happen really; I see people write her differently all the time, so I'm looking forwards to see what you've got planned out for her.
Narutoske chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
Yay it's about time you had updated:)

I like all the emotions that came in this chapter with Sasuke feelings about himself and his father and Naruto always worried about his son. Now the talk with Naruto and Sakura shows how much Naruto has matured and accepted his situation while Sakura isn't, and bad for her to meddle with things that can't be changed. I just hope Naruto picks up quickly that Sakura is up to something.

Update soon.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
Yay yay yay yay update! I am now going to go back and reread this whole fic.

BAD SAKURA! But I loved the introspective talk and all of the insight into how Sasuke and Naruto feel.

Looking forward to the next update!
randomKittyX3 chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
I felt like crying when I saw the update, I missed this so much and love the relationship naruto and Sasuke have, and now I'm having like a heart attack because I don't trust Sakura and its giving me stress and I hope if she tries anything that tsunade would stop her. Thank you so much for the update and I hope you're doing alright !
Sanity Demolisher chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
Loved the new chapter. I had to go back and reread the entire story and boy it made ready for more. :) Hope life is treating you well.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 67 . 11/28/2014
Seeing this update was like running into an old friend! Thanks for the update, this has always been one of my absolute favourite stories. Dammit Sakura, what're you up to now? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Igornerd chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
No way that things will go smoothly for Naruto and Sasuke now... it's a small miracle than Sakura didn't recognize him.
4,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »