Reviews for Phoenix Rising
STARtheSuperNatuGirl chapter 67 . 11/22/2015
can't deny how awesome this fic is. you kept things realistic, imo. i mean, in every problems, you always came up with the most realistic reason. all in all, this is amazing. would you believe me if u said that i have dreamed about this fic three times just after reading this? waiting for the next one. good luck!
Shogun Lelouch vi Brittania chapter 67 . 11/18/2015
Sakura, Sakura, Sakura, you delusional whiny little child. Tsk tsk.

I eagerly await in anticipation for Naruto to go completely Kyuubified/Mama bear mode and tear Sakura a new one for this treachery.
Guest chapter 67 . 11/15/2015
Shit fuking hell man, did you bloody just stop right there?
Okay, I absolutely loved everything ( Sai's pedophile part especially) there is so much I wanna say, but seriously, you can't just stop like that, it ain't fair!
hitoki-chan chapter 67 . 11/14/2015
OMG! your fic is so amazing, beatiful and cute. I love it and i want more. Sakura is a pain in the ass i dont like her ... well i really want to read the continuation of this fic so please make another amazing chap... sorry for my bad english
PastryLover chapter 67 . 11/13/2015
Please update soon. I have been completely addicted to this story since I started reading it. I swear my brain has created different scenarios for the next chapter. Please, please, please update soon.

Happy writing :)
PhoenixJones884 chapter 67 . 11/13/2015
omg that was so good,, are you still doing this story?
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 67 . 11/7/2015
Is she gonna steal sasuke and erase his memorĂ­es? Please update !
smiley1999 chapter 67 . 11/6/2015
I never liked sakura and I almost felt bad until I saw her reaction to the truth bout sasuke sakura is phycotic
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 67 . 11/4/2015
I'm starting to dislike Sakura, I really hope she doesn't do anything that ruins Sasuke and Naruto relationship.
Guest chapter 67 . 11/4/2015
Then theres also the fact that sakura chose to kill sasuke near the end of the manga so she gave up on sasuke first she's a hypocrite at least in this story I only saw her try to go after sasuke twice and one of them is to kill sasuke obviously she failed
Guest chapter 67 . 11/4/2015
i think naruto would prefer sasuke alive even if it means that he's different from the sasuke that he knew... I don't think that he'll react like sakura sure he'll be angry at sakura but he wont try to change sasuke back afterall if sasuke changes back he'll be obsessed with power and revenge and he will be crazy and will kill thousands if innocents again so if sakura actually manage to change sasuke back then it means that they'll have to kill sasuke or sasuke will kill them so really I'll choose the child sasuke.. Sakura is an idiot if she actually thinks that sasuke would have preferred to be changed back because that sasuke is not capable of making a choice that sasuke is crazy and lost in his anger and grief so if she really cares for sasuke she'd rather see him happy than crazy
kasaikitsune25 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
plz update i realy love this story this literally the best naruto fanfic i have ever read plz update
FfGirl22 chapter 67 . 10/18/2015
hi...this is really good story...i just discovered it and fall in love with it...
So is sakura planning something bad...i know she have good intention but when her feeling for sasuke involved look like her plan could get ugly...i hope naruto notice it soon...
Btw i hope you update new chapter soon please... :)
Headphone girl A15 chapter 67 . 10/15/2015
ohhh plz update I lllooovvveee this story.
Guest chapter 67 . 10/6/2015
Man Sakura is in denial! I think it's actually selfish of her to keep wanting the Sasuke that she love back. She doesn't care want the kid wants and it doesn't matter to her that he deserves a second chance. I wonder if she realises that bringing the old Sasuke back means that they'd have to kill him? Plus Naruto can't attack him anymore, much less kill him... So then wouldn't they just get an out-of-his-mind-and-rampaging Sasuke? It would be torturing for Sasuke, we now know how he truly feels after all.
And either way her love won't come back coz the one she loved was the Sasuke of the young. So what's the deal with her? She wants to risk killing him to break the kinjutsu and if he doesn't die and the kinjutsu is broken they still have to kill him... -.- can't believe she wants Sasuke to experience hell and be once consumed by hatred just so she can have him back. It's not even as though she wants to make him pay for his crimes.
4,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »