Reviews for Phoenix Rising
JlovesGaara chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
I was crying throughout this chapter. I just can't imagine the pain Naruto must have felt when he heard Sasuke say those things. Great job so far. This story is definitely one of my very favorites.
Greyshield chapter 46 . 9/15/2011
Man, every time I read your writing you make me feel so incompetent! It's engaging, strong, and well thought out. Keep writing. :)
JlovesGaara chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
I freaking love this story. I really hope Naruto "blood adopts" Sasuke. He is so innocent. Sasuke can have an entirely different life, one free of hate and revenge, and full of love and family. Squee!
ChiKazex chapter 46 . 9/9/2011
Man, Your plots for this series are amazing,Naruto and Sasuke are so cute

~ I bet something would happen when Sasuke touches his sword, or atleast I think something will (?) Sasuke's sword is awesome I hope he wins lots of matches using it, and Kakashi is up to finding something out...hmm.. I'd love to see his reaction when seeing Sasuke LOL. and Sakura well...-sigh- I don't know anyway good luck on the next chapter!
meow chapter 46 . 9/8/2011
ohhhh I loved reading this, its so perfect! Thank you for sharing on here and I look forward to more :D Good luck at college I also go back soon haha
SakuraW chapter 46 . 9/6/2011
Hello!

Just caught up and wow took me a few days. I wanted to review and write that I really like your story. The dynamic between Naruto as a father and Sasuke as his son although done before by others, yours is fresh and imaginative.

Although I feel if Sasuke did have his memories wiped essentially, wouldn't his personality be more like Naruto's. More of a product of his environment and upbringing. I like his personality, as a kid, I just think he should be more silly and carefree like.

Anyway, I think your doing a fantastic job and the only complaint would be in grammar. I know English is not your first language, and by the way, your doing great. But some word usage is confusing.

You use "landing" a lot. In English Landing is like, if your landing an airplane or your landing from a fall or jump. Most of the time your meaning should be "put down" or "lay down" or "set down". Every time I read it I think Naruto flying down and landing. hehehhe

I look forward more chapters!
operagirl76 chapter 46 . 9/5/2011
I really like that Naruto is going to try to get Sasuke's old chokuto fixed. And now Kakashi's suspicious...well, he's going to find out sooner or later, I suppose. I'm also wondering how you're going to explain Sasuke when they come back to village when he's 10...I mean physically, he's going to look exactly like a young Sasuke that the other villagers/shinobi knew. Is Naruto going to use as a cover story that Sasuke had a son and that he's been raising him?
OnewingedAngel118 chapter 46 . 9/4/2011
:-bd nce!
Narudevilfan chapter 46 . 9/3/2011
Man! This story is huge! It took me three days of reading every chance I got to get to the last chapter. I don't know why exactly...but I love this story! I had so many laughs reading it, and I have to admit that sadly, it's the only story that I can really say I love that has Naruto taking care of a kid, be it his own or adopted. Congrats man, you rule. :P I can't wait to see what you have planned for the Cursed Sword, but I have a thought on what might happen. I ask in PM, cuz if I'm right I don't want to spoil any thing for the other readers.

Laters
Lena7213 chapter 46 . 9/3/2011
So whenever there is an update for this story I always put it off cause I never know when the next update will be. I waited a couple weeeks, or less, and here I get two chapters! Woo! Now I'm craving more, and I'm totally stoked for more Riku vs Sasuke rivalry, Sasukes sword, and the Time travel.
Rockahippo chapter 46 . 9/3/2011
I like how this arc is going! I'd also love to read more interactions between Sasuke & Riku. It's always interesting to see Sasuke in Naruto's shoes. Oh, is Kakashi next on the list to finding out the truth? Can't wait!
dumblilo chapter 46 . 9/3/2011
oh my~ the excitement! you better update soon! no right now! PLEASE?
Deer Flower chapter 46 . 9/2/2011
Hm it kinda seems like Kakashi will be the next person to find out bout the secret.I can't wait to see how Tsunade tries to talk herself out of this one.I'm still sad though that Shigeru can't let his first son go and focus on his second and living son,it justs hurts everyone I can't wait to see if we have anymore information on 'master',their story sounds very can't wait for the next update :)
sugargirl89 chapter 46 . 9/2/2011
Awww, I hope the updates don't take too long, Its getting exciting again now. Although, I have to admit, the time travel story has me intrigued!
heather XD chapter 46 . 9/2/2011
congrats your going to college! and really i understand if you arnt b able to update as much! good luck studies come first
4,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 206 .. Last Next »