Reviews for Phoenix Rising
deviltwit chapter 45 . 8/28/2011
Wicked chapter
ChiKazex chapter 45 . 8/27/2011
Another heart-warming chapter, I love this fanfic.
laelruin chapter 45 . 8/27/2011
Aw! I'm so sad that I reached the end of the chapters that are done...Now I have to wait for updates! :( I've really enjoyed the time i've spent reading "Phoenix Rising" and especially love what you've done with your ideas. Naruto raising Sasuke I've only seen done a few times but this is by far the most complete. A few things though, "landing" someone 'landing' feet first after jumping off something. Or a ship 'landing' (should be docking though). You don't 'land' a hand on someone or a desk. Put, shove, lay, ruffle, place, set, etc. are all exceptable words to use instead (depending on the situation). There are a few more little things like this throughout but that's the one that sticks out most. :)

Naruto has grown so MUCH! Its incredible to see him as a father. I especially love what you've done with his and Sasuke's relationship and the little add ins with Garra are really cool as well. I like seeing things from Naruto's friends, teachers, etc. points of view, getting an idea of what their reactions and feelings are. (Kakashi has been HiLaRiOuS to watch and poor Iruka, ) Shikamaru was very interesting in the arc where he met Naruto. Gave the story a whole new perspective. :)

I'm looking forward to MUCH MORE from you!

Keep up the awesome work,

Ruin
TheHiddenAngel chapter 45 . 8/27/2011
rrrg when sasu and riku where fighting i was so rooting for sasu glad tho that he snapped out of the darkness
Q3APo chapter 45 . 8/27/2011
i'm a fan of chibi sasu. but when they will return to konoha?
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 45 . 8/27/2011
Wow... this was one of the best chapters EVER... I liked it so much. I just adore that scene where Sasuke wanted to go after his father... it was so touching and endearing. And when Sasuke told Naruto that he will go after him, beat him and drag him home... I just broke into tears.

Riku is acting just like Past Sasuke because his dad acts just like Fugaku. I know that they will be friends and that everything will be okay with Sasuke. :)

I can't wait for next chapter :)
BadassAlec chapter 45 . 8/27/2011
Sasuke - Riku

Naruto - Sasuke

Seems that history is repeating itself.

I'm sure Sasuke can beat him with katon!
Crystalzap chapter 45 . 8/27/2011
really awesome! I loved it all, and can't wait for more :D
Deer Flower chapter 45 . 8/26/2011
so that's why Shigeru doesn't love Riku as much as he loved his other interesting but still kinda 's quite sad though that Sasuke thinks Naruto loves his 'rival' more than him,he's such a jealous little curious as to how the kids' please update soon :)
AmaranthineSolis chapter 45 . 8/26/2011
Great chapter! I always love getting updates from this story! 3 I'm excited to see what the mystery will be in this arc. :)
BadButt94 chapter 45 . 8/26/2011
looks like Sasuke is a little too much like Naruto. lol
Wing.alzk chapter 45 . 8/26/2011
O.o I wonder what mystery is that? what's gonna happen? I love how you make Sasuke being possessive over his Daddy... "No one can have him, Daddy is mine! Not even his teammate!" Though, it's kinda weird to be jealous of yourself in a way, but still... *smirks* It's so cute~ MORE plz! :3
wintercrystal chapter 45 . 8/26/2011
cute chapter! loved it a lot :) update soon!
magicaltoothbrush chapter 45 . 8/26/2011
.ever! Damn! Sasuke has a temper!like a Ronnie temper (jersey shore) the first time I read it I didn't even know Naruto slapped him till he said it! I was so catch up in the moment!I always thought that Naruto thought he understands everyone's life cause he was alone n a failure at school..didn't think sasuke would say it! Score! When Sasuke said the whole," I would break ur arms n legs if I had to" I was in tears. Not literally bt in my heart! It was like the best of both worlds! U have Sasuke temper n Naruto sweetness in one :)

Sasuke being allergic to strawberries! Lol what a twist! N I love the fact that Sasuke has a mouth! It's gonna get him in trouble when he's older tho ;)
Reviewer chapter 45 . 8/26/2011