Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Trueblade Hinata chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter.

Maybe if Itachi had used another jutsu on Sasuke instead of the one he used,perharps it would have been one that would extract the darkness inside his heart and soul.

Anyway,this is great so up the good work!
xdevil-childx chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
omg i cant wait to see what happens when he starts to learn about his old life and i hope that you update soon
liloncroess chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
thank you for the chapter...can't wait for the next one...please update soon~
Sylvia.I chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
lovely chapter. i'm seeing a pattern. sasuke begins to question naruto as his father or his current life, but realizes that he wouldn't want it any other way in the end. very touching scenes. can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

Sylvia
TheHiddenAngel chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
well im glad that sasu is seeing meny times over that his life now is better then his old kinda feel bad that naruto has to shoulder the past by himself but its so a naruto thing to do for someone else especailly sasuke when the tade off is he gets him back, still cant wait to see them in konaha even if i know you want to add a lot inbetween i cant wait to see how it all turns out
otomesensei chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
thanks for the great i agree with you on the importance of chap.538
Sukee93 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
So great, so great, so great! A-ma-zing! :)
CrimsonRegret478 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Fantastic! Keep up the great work! Can't wail till the next chapter!
Elasticmango chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
~loved it~ I wish you luck on making the next chapter cuz I no inwould need it if I was making such an amazing story XD
Beloved Daughter chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Thanks for another great chapter update! I can't wait for Jugo and Suigetsu to find Naruto and Sasuke and to "see" their flabbergasted faces!
BadButt94 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Well I thought that this was very cute. I felt bad for Sasuke when he had the dream, but it was still very pretty. Love it
dan.dan.jo chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
The ending with Sasuke and Naruto was so adorable. Felt like I was going to cry.
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Sasuke is so adorable lol I really like his character development and can't wait to see what happens

next. So I'm thinking that Juugo and Suigetsu are going to play a big part in this arc or sometime soon

right? I hope you update soon it was a great chapter and update soon please!

~Nanna
anime.rules.XD chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
this was good and you are just giving more info out to help the plot
4,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 206 .. Last Next »