Reviews for Phoenix Rising
LilacGirl8 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Just read Chap16. I read the manga, so I don't know the filler people at all. You mentioned episodes 54 to 71, but I think it would enhance the story to just provide a short summary of the arc in the AN rather then ask readers to watch 17 episodes... just my thoughts. Love the story so far!
LilacGirl8 chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
The entire time I was reading chap.13 ゚(u) -that was my expression, along with "AWWWWWWW"
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 46 . 12/7/2011
Sasuke is so CUTE! I love how you've managed to mix a little bit of Naruto's personality in the little tyke. I guess we know where you stand on the nature vs nurture debate, huh? I think I'm a bit surprised at just how often Sasuke finds himself with such negative thoughts. Oh well, update!
megaprime chapter 46 . 12/3/2011
i love your fanfics ive read all the chapters in all your stories. how many chapters will you make this story and before the pheonix and will you make any more side story and if you finish this one will you make a sequel to pheonix rising. And well im just going to one more time i love your stories
Dedicated reader chapter 35 . 11/28/2011
First I just want to say your story is really good, actually it's one of the best fics I've ever read ) The story lines are interesting it's well written and all around entertaining.

But I hope you don't make Sasuke to much in character later on because I think even though he'll have some traits as the old Sasuke Uchiha I think he'll be more like Naruto, but it's your story and I would love whatever you do.

There is one thing will you be updating this again soon because you left it on such a cliffhanger with the sword/Kakashi thing and didn't finish the arc before doing Before the phonenix (which I also love as well At the end)

What I'm trying to say is please update soon I really, really want to find out what happens next...Keep up the good work
Winter Cicada chapter 46 . 11/26/2011
oh dang. kakashi is suspicious again.

i've truly fallen in love with this story. _
yaoimistress16 chapter 38 . 11/23/2011
sasuke is going to finally see his daddy in action
yaoimistress16 chapter 37 . 11/23/2011
...that was not what i was expecting
yaoimistress16 chapter 32 . 11/23/2011
i just love how i can just picture everything that is happening so easily, really well written
yaoimistress16 chapter 30 . 11/23/2011
even as a child sasuke is still sasuke
yaoimistress16 chapter 29 . 11/23/2011
my heart just kept breaking while reading this chapter, children really can be cruel without meaning it...
yaoimistress16 chapter 23 . 11/23/2011
the paternity test now makes the fact that naruto is sasuke's father even more sound
yaoimistress16 chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
i feel like there will be some point in sasuke's life were hes going to ignore his papa...
yaoimistress16 chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
i love how naruto is making mistakes throughout his journey of fatherhood. it just shows how human he is. and sasuke is so adorable
yaoimistress16 chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
now if all fathers were as loving and caring to their children, like naruto is to sasuke, the world would be a better place
4,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 206 .. Last Next »