Reviews for Phoenix Rising
anime.rules.XD chapter 43 . 7/28/2011
great chapter. but what is up with sasuke. i also feel bad about riku
daemonkieran chapter 43 . 7/28/2011
Talk about self dislike.
FortuneGoddessOfGaia chapter 43 . 7/28/2011
If the Riku in this story is the Riku from kingdom hearts, then I will go crazy. Especially since Riku is my fave kingdom hearts character!
operagirl76 chapter 42 . 7/28/2011
One of your occasional grammar errors is that you write, "You are going very well," when I think you mean, "You are doing very well." Just thought I'd point that out since I know you said English is your second language and you wanted to learn.

I loved how you had Naruto and Gaara explain to Sasuke what his Sharingan is and how this time you'll make it so that Sasuke doesn't overly rely on it. I was thinking, though, when he returns to Konoha, how is Naruto going to explain the fact that his son has the Sharingan without everyone realizing that this is the same person as Sasuke Uchiha? I'm not sure if Naruto has thought this out carefully enough.

I don't mind that this story doesn't involve pairing, as the father-son relationship here is great. I do hope, though, in both canon and perhaps in your story, that Naruto isn't destined to live his life alone without a partner. I think at the end of the story, Kishimoto will leave Naruto unpaired or he'll hint that Naruto has paired up with someone, but I agree that the focus of the canon story need not be on romance.
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 42 . 7/27/2011
wow...just..wow. I love it. I can't wait to read more. Honestly there were a few spelling mistakes and some grammar mistakes but other than that, wow. 3
RissaRevenge chapter 42 . 7/27/2011
I just started reading this story, and I absolutely love it! Normally, I go for the SasuNaru love and such, but this story has caught me! I have not been able to stop reading it! and I'm not gonna lie, but when Sasuke was all loving on his real family and not Naruto, it made me cry. :P Keep 'em coming! :) You're an amazing writer!
IndxcvNovelist chapter 37 . 7/27/2011
Hi thanks for the special mention! :D I really notice the names of the characters! :D
Anonymous chapter 39 . 7/26/2011
About "Sen yajirushi"... "Yajirushi" means an arrow SYMBOL, not the weapon itself. If you want to say "arrow" as in the weapon, it's just "ya".
Akira Nishikawa chapter 42 . 7/25/2011
aww.. noo thans no true i hope Naruto notes this and explain it it will be bad for Sasuke feel that O.o
YubelChan chapter 42 . 7/25/2011
Now I'm curious on who this crossover character can be.

Anyways, hurray for Sasuke learning about his Sharingan. D: Aww, don't worry Sasuke, . Naruto loves you just as much as he loves his teammates. Perhaps more. XD Who knows~
Twingwing RuRaKe chapter 42 . 7/25/2011
let's update again v
MADStar529 chapter 42 . 7/24/2011
This story is incredibly cute and exciting to read! I haven't read a Naruto story in a while that I could just get lost in and then I found yours and it's amazing! I love the characterization of Naruto and Sasuke! I hope that Sasuke doesn't get an inferiority complex about Team 7 now! Poor kid! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 42 . 7/24/2011
Ok so now I want to know what your going to include in the story.

I really don't mind if you do plus sometimes its good to crossover

with another anime/manga I'll be waiting for it. Anyway good chapter

although I kinda think that Sasuke would wonder where the people went

after they got crushed by the sand. It was quite funny when Naruto was

making fun of him lol he gets embarrassed so easily. I hope you update soon.

~Nanna
Deer Flower chapter 42 . 7/24/2011
aww that was good :) the fight scene was very nicely written,or better than what I can come up with xD now that sasuke knows about his eyes I hope that his nightmares don't get worst,especially now that he's jealous of two people he doesn't 'll probably be weird when he finds out one of the two is can't wait for the next chapter and a new character :)
jaz7 chapter 42 . 7/24/2011
cant wait until the next installment...
4,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 206 .. Last Next »