Reviews for Phoenix Rising
jinsoju chapter 11 . 4/1
TT
Nika chapter 1 . 3/28
Please update! This story touched me deeply, and tought to be live the best even when everything worse. Please don't leave this story half way and fill it. Expect a lot of people waiting for your work that will shift their hearts. Thank you!
CrystalLover15 chapter 67 . 3/17
I love ur story I love how you wrote Sasuke's & Naruto's character the only downside is Sakura I'm neutral with her but when she becomes the villain I hate her anyway this is ur story so do what u want I just hopeu update and lessen Sakura's evilness (she's really selfish in here cuz if she really loves Sasuke she'll be happy that he's been given a clean slate afterall he's supposed to be dead if it weren't for that, if her reason for being angry is because naruto hid a secret its fine but if she's angry bcuz she wants to marry Sasuke that's bad for me cuz Sasuke was evil and does not love her so she didn't really lose a chance I mean adult Sasuke's worse here than in the manga so I dont know why shes angry that naruto doesnt want to change sasuke back) thats just my opinion and not every readers so I hope ur not offended I love everyone else kenji and his mother's story really tugs at my heart too I especially like the beginning when Sasuke was just a baby but even so I want to see this treasure finished so please update!
xComet4 chapter 67 . 3/12
NO THIS CLIFFHANGER! Loving this story can't wait for the next update(after you finish school obviously).
xComet4 chapter 14 . 3/11
I laughed so hard at this, the same thing happened to my brother with his kid and this reminded me of that moment, he was so embarrassed he didn't know what to say.
emillyn.figueiredo.5 chapter 67 . 3/4
Please continue the story she is excellent
darkmoon1995 chapter 67 . 2/26
please write more I love this story
Randommm chapter 12 . 2/18
Lol Sakura became ninety? XD
Redd chapter 67 . 2/12
Upload plz I can't wait to see the end of this fic
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 29 . 2/13
Kenji! I love you, little guy! For reasons, I got touched by your character development.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 37 . 2/13
Naruto is a great father(well, in this fanfiction). I wish this Naruto is my father xD he maybe inexperienced and young but he's a cool dad! My dad is more like Fugaku lol.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 33 . 2/12
Now that I think of it, Sasuke still have Itachi's eyes? Right? So he already have the mangekyo, all he needs to do is learn to activate it!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 33 . 2/12
Oh god, not the pathetic begging. I like her but not when this happens. I hope this chapter has some action scenes, I have enough of the drama. Although the baby and father's were kinda cute but not this, I know, I'm only at, like the first 6 paragraphs of the chapter, (sigh) imma skip this shit
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 24 . 2/11