Reviews for Phoenix Rising
AnnAisu chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
Awww...Sasuke is still so adorable and so sweet! He is going to have girls flocking to him again, even without him having a tragic past.
Rosebunse chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
So sweet :) I feel bad for Sasuke.
Lena7213 chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
it's like a circle. Sasuke finds something to put him down and sad when it comes to his dad. Angst and drama happens and then they make up. Here goes another round.

When Sasuke was watching the kids at the island rowing to different islands was like. No! Sasuke! Don't grow up yet! I ouldnt bare to see Sasuke start to separate from Naruto like most kids do with their parents as they get older.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
Ahhh the chapter title tricked me! Lol if any average person saw naruto's and sasuke's relationship on the boat they would think it's child abuse XD I love how they still insult each other, felt so sad when sasuke couldn't get the jutus! He's pride is too strong.. dejavu. Hahah sasuke competing with himself is pretty funny! Can't wait when sasuke and riku meet!
Beloved Daughter chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
Thanks for the chapter update. Sasuke's thoughts about Naruto as his friend seem to be a weird mixture of Naruto as his father and Naruto as his teammate. I wonder how much of his desire to be Naruto's best friend is subconscious.

Oh, and Sasuke's failure to do the fire jutsu was really cute.

I look forward to seeing your next chapter update and Sasuke's interactions with the samurai.
BelieveIt chapter 43 . 8/17/2011
Are you gonna update soon?
clippit chapter 43 . 8/16/2011
that was somehow ironic...i mean sasuke hating himself...XD all in all that was one great chapter! oh and i can't wait to read more about it! so please update soon! ja ne! ;}
Viridian chapter 29 . 8/14/2011
Wow ... this chapter had me in tears. Especially where Naruto goes off dejected, thinking about how Sasuke always had the power to hurt him so much. Poor Naruto.
Viridian chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
Ah, so close! Does Naruto have to go to such an extent though? Is he going to hide from the shinobi world for ten or so years until Sasuke grows up? Surely he can trust his closest friends with this information, at least?
Viridian chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
The Naruto-Sasuke moments are so adorable! I liked seeing Sasuke learning to label things, although some of it is a bit too fast (like the concepts of father, mother, son and associating the idea of father with the word papa). It was also very nice to see Gaara being brought into the picture.
LoveThisStory chapter 43 . 8/14/2011
I want to say that this story is totally awesome. I cant remember last time I used so much time at a story. The relationship you have created in this story are really original and I cant wait to read more.
OtakuGurl17 chapter 43 . 8/10/2011
Love your story! Oh and Its riku from kingdom hearts :D
Kpop Princess Mei chapter 43 . 8/10/2011
Haha, how ironic. The one he hates the most is himself. Or rather, it's rather insightful. Only someone who truly hates who they are or who they've become would take so many risks so as to be suicidal. So even though we don't really hear it from Sasuke outright, all of his behavior points towards this being true. How will little Sasuke react whenever he finds out that the boy in blue is him? I am also extremely excited to find out how he reacts to Sakura as an adult, and if he connects her to the girl in red and his imaginary teammate from his childhood. All in good time, I suppose.

xoxo

Mei-chan
HeyLo chapter 43 . 8/9/2011
Riku is from The Kingdom Hearts franchise and is one of the main characters! I 3 kingdom hearts!
4,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 214 .. Last Next »