Reviews for Phoenix Rising
magicaltoothbrush chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Loved this chapter! I'm glad that u didnt reveal everything to sasuke n that he go to konoha when hes a little older.. That way hell have a mature mind n think more logically.. Just can't wait when he finds out that he's the monster in his dreams..

My favorite parts has to be when sasuke called naruto wimpy n how he was angry at the person who called naruto dead last...lol it was all ironic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ladydhampir chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
So...soo... adorable! Gah! I can't wait for his training... X3 Oh one day...one day he'll see just how great Naruto is and damn... Konoha's orange hokage... Naru definitely needs something better.
Twingwing RuRaKe chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I'm happy for Suke-chan

he is innocent boy, he is cute too~

I want hug him

I still wait next chapter v
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Wow... where to start...

First, I was litterally amazed how this chapter was potrayed with the beginning and with all Sasuke's thoughts and insecurities :D

Second, it was really heart warming when mayor said that Sasuke is really Naruto's he got recognition :D

I can't wait for next chapter and to see how Sasuke's training will be. :) I would say even more but I am just so excited and really can't wait for more.
chobits909 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
great chapter! i am so excited now that they are finally going back to konoha :) please update soon! also maybe naruto should be promoted lols.
Tsume Yuki chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
awesomeness! I can't wait for the next chapter as usual, this is just brilliant. I can't wait till Sasuke finds out about his Sharingan as well.
Lena7213 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Aww! I love the ending to this chapter! The bonding moment was really sweet too. I can't wait for Sasuke to head to Konoha but he is only seven or eight, right? Interested to see who the ally clan is also. Oh! And I'm just wondering but is Kirabi alive after the world in your fic?

Thanks for the awesome chap!
catiemon chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
your chapters always left me teary-eyed. _
xdevil-childx chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
omg i cant wait to see what happens when they start training i like how you just added a few bits and pieces of narutos life and finally go back so i hope that you update soon
revoltninja chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I know that the story is based on the fact that Itachi reverted Sasuke's body into a baby, but Sasuke had Itachi's eyes when he was turned back. Does that mean that if he gets his Mangekyo Sharingan, that it will immediately turn Eternal? Because if those are his original eyes, he has no where to turn to after he goes blind again from the Mangekyo.
narutofan chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Yay, a new chapter :D

I am serious, every time you update it feels like I am going to explode with excitement. And this chapter really was something more, it is so well written that I am sitting at the edge of my chair with a big smile on my face.

Your dealing with emotions are really awesome, how do you know so well how a 6 years old boy act? It feels so real the whole thing :)
SlyFox363 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Great chapter. :) I enjoyed it greatly.
Beloved Daughter chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I must admit: I had a hard time not squealing at the end of this chapter: it's just so cute! I loved also how you introduced Sasuke again to Konoha and the fact Tsunade was the hokage. I'm glad to see Naruto matured but also glad to see he's still himself, as exemplified in the line: "Naruto felt a childish need to grab the hat, put it on the head and yell "It's finally mine!" "
cherry-888 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I can really see Naruto stealing the Hokage's hat! lol
Sukee93 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I love chapters like this one, based on the relationship beetween Naruto and Sasuke :)

It was great to read it!
4,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 214 .. Last Next »