Reviews for Phoenix Rising
SairSeir chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
i'm really liking this story very much and i cant wait until i read the next chapter! please please update soon! i cant wait! :3 keep up the wonderful work! and to let u kno ur English is good and also there isn't anything wrong with making mistakes bc we learn from there and dont let anyone tell u otherwise!
DreamKaskade chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
Uh oh sasu might get a rival
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
I really enjoyed this! The story is coming together wonderfully.
AmaranthineSolis chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
Another great chapter! 3 And I liked that litle bit of history at the end. Did not know that. Can't wait for the next chappie!
ScarPaw234 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
This is so sweet :D even though I'm on chapter 14 I'm already in love with it xD
Sylvia.I chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
another lovely chapter. i cant wait until they arrive in unmei. it should be very interesting. also i'm curios about what happened to shigeru's previous wife and son. Can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

Sylvia
Yaoifangirl102 chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
cool cant wait to see what happens next and when sasuke finds out the truth
fnza chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
i hv a feeling that this gonna be a good arc, wanna know more about riku n his father and how riku n sasuke befriend rival each other,keep on updating!thumbs up!
Crystalzap chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
nice! I bet it will be interesting to see Sasuke having a rival in Riku, I wonder though what Riku will think about Sasuke's relationship with Naruto... he'll probably get jealous, poor kid :*(
Riku Michaelis chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
Is this Riku from Kingdom Hearts?

It has to be. Blue eyes? SILVER hair? Dead give away. :)

I know I'm not the first to say. The second I saw the name riku I immediately thought of KH but then I thought "Naaaahhh..." but now I know I'm right...right?

Oh Sasuke. So hard to please. :)
suzanne chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
thank for great laught it was kinder cute when sasuke said he wantto kick the blue boy butt, pooor naruto didn't sasuke called him it was kinder cute when father and son together, specail sasuke know naruto was his father nothis other father so much, i can;'t wait for the new chapter to see what going happen, can't wait for sauke return home see his older teacher reaction, cya until next time :p
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 43 . 7/28/2011
Riku from Kingdom Hearts! He's so cute, I can't wait to see what kind of story you develop around him but I can tell its going to be good. Oh I was wondering: how old are you making Riku in your story since you said Sasuke was going to join his class and Sasuke is like 6 at the time? This chapter was great by the way. Sasuke is too cute I tell you. I wonder what he would do when he finds out that he's jealous of himself and he want's to kick his own ass for insulting Naruto, its just to funny. I started laughing when Tsunade wanted to leave, I would probably try to get out of there as soon as possible if I had such a bad luck at gambling. I hope you update soon since your updates always make my day.

~Nanna
XxKit-ChanxX chapter 43 . 7/28/2011
Kingdom Hearts right? I like Riku but Roxas will alway win my heart! So cute~! love the chapter.
kurokazeryuu chapter 43 . 7/28/2011
Kingdom heart!

Anyways, entertaining. Looking forward to reading what comes next.
chobits909 chapter 43 . 7/28/2011
great chapter! i hope naruto will tell sasuke a bit more about their past and stuff... anyways, i really hope you update soon! i'm not so sure how i feel about the crossover though lol... but its your story. :)
4,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 214 .. Last Next »