Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Beloved Daughter chapter 42 . 7/23/2011
Thanks for another great chapter update! I love how much Naruto teases Sasuke! It's just so... Naruto-ish!

I also liked Gaara's appearance!

As far as the crossover is concerned, are you writing a new separate story or is this story becoming a crossover? It wasn't quite clear...
randomKitty chapter 42 . 7/23/2011
this kitty is SUPER HAPPY

i LOVE it when you update

agian another perfect chapter

in the end were sasuke was like

' Sasuke felt shadowed by those two faceless people who his Daddy still cared about so much.

"He loves them more than he loves me" '

i was like AWW poor sasuke!

i want to give him a hug X3

omg it was funny when naruto would tease sasuke then he would get all embarassed X3 so cute!

so agian I LOVE THE STORY

your doing an AMAZAZING job

words can't describe how amazazing it is but hey i can try

its perfect and i hope you never EVER quit this story (i would totally cry in a corner in a depressed bubble for like ever if that happened btw)

your like a writing genius!

this update made my day (it always makes my day when theres an update btw)

SO update soon!

oh jeez im rabbling now...so im goin to stop now

...LOVE THE STORY SO MUCH THANKS FOR WRITING IT! (stating the obvious)

ok im done now...
magicaltoothbrush chapter 42 . 7/23/2011
Hahaha It was really funny when they came out of the bathroom n the employees thought they were on the toilet..it's really(can't think of the word right now) how sasuke jealous of team 7! When I was kid I used to get jealous over the stupidest things so I get where sasuke's coming from..( bt he is a jealous person tho) hopefully the character ur thinking of crossing over is a character I know :D
clippit chapter 41 . 7/22/2011
at the end sasuke was soooo adorable! XD ohhh...and it looks like suigetsu and jugo are making their appearance! i wonder what would happen next! great chapter btw! hope that you will update soon! ja ne! ;}
ChiKazex chapter 41 . 7/22/2011
Awesome story, Can't wait for the next chapter~
operagirl76 chapter 41 . 7/22/2011
I just discovered your story today and read it all in one sitting - took hours, but it was worth it! It's such a wonderful story! I love seeing how Naruto matures as a man and father, and it's great to see how loving and kind Sasuke is now that he's being raised with love. You write very well for English not being your native language - just a few grammar errors and typos here and there, but not enough to significantly distract me from this story. And I like how you incorporate canon into your story (e.g., Kyuubi chakra mode in his fight against Akane). Keep up the good work!
softdreamer chapter 41 . 7/22/2011
I like how you make Sasuke appreciate his Daddy again and again, also I hope you're gonna bring in on their secret Kakashi too

anyway thanks for the fast update and good work :)
123Sasuke chapter 41 . 7/21/2011
great story.. bt im wondering if u could give Sasuke a character trait..like you can make him a heavy sleeper or likes to draw..then maybe when he goes back to konoha he would be close to Sai (irnoy) Even allergic to strawberries(which Naruto didnt know about)
SlyFox363 chapter 41 . 7/21/2011
I loved it! It was such a great chapter. It seems that Sasuke is turning out to be a great kid. Thanks again for the quick updates!
narutofan chapter 41 . 7/21/2011
Great chapter :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
Crap! Suigetsu's on the move... Will he find Sasuke? I have a feeling he's not exactly the type to give up his revenge even if the target currently has no memory of past wrong-doing...
Akira Nishikawa chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
i am worried too about how Sasuke could react to the truth and i think is not safe for him go back to Konoha, still is your story i trust you.
birningice chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
I loved this chapter! Sasuke is just so cute. :)
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
Oh my this chapter made me cry because of Sasuke's dream... so sad... it is really great that he has Naruto as his father :)

Wow... Juugo and Suigetsu! Oh my... I forgot about them... They are still looking out for Sasuke...!

Please, write soon :)