Reviews for Phoenix Rising
fsdfasefe chapter 38 . 7/6/2011
Wow this story is like a roller coaster ride.
Crysanth chapter 38 . 7/6/2011
Too lazy to log in... Anyway, congrats on reaching 1k reviews!

I was really pleased that the killer wasn't Kaito; I got the feeling that you were trying to make us think that it was. But Akane! That just came out of nowhere. Great twist.

As for grammar, yours is better than that of about 98% of native English fanfic writers. Ek! Sasuke found out that his Tou-chan is a ninja AND unlocked his Sharingan in one chapter! I cannot contain my excitement for the next chapter!
Izolda chapter 38 . 7/6/2011
So Sasuke finally knows his daddy is a ninja xD Poor Naruto, his calm days are over. Sasuke is going to bother him about training and other shinobi things all the time!
Princessvegata chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I started to read this epic and I like it. Its a very good story, great idea to turn SAsuke back in a baby. It would be interesting if that really the power is that Itachi stored in Naruto. It would be the best for Sasuke anyway, for what he has done. To get a second chance. I like how you described Sasukes feelings as a baby and the biological process a newborn goes trough. I will look to read the other chapters, I am now at ch 7. I did a drawing that could fit to your story cause I had the same idea what could happen to Sasuke at the end. You can found it at .de.
Sylvia.I chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
sad but exciting chapter. i don't really understand why it is that naruto has his head protector thing on, but whatever. wasnt expecting it to be akane (but i knew it wasn't kaito, that would have been too obvious.) Im really confused as to what her motives are but i suppose that will be explained later. anyway, another great chapter. can't wait to read your next installment.

Jetness chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
OMG! I didn't expect that at all. It was amzing as usual. Keep it up :)
TheHiddenAngel chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
i hate you but love you at the same time man that cliffy sucks but you updated so quickly i cant tell if im happy or sad you gatta update soon again! i have to know the end of this fight how sasu deals and naru explains ... i have to know!
SlyFox363 chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Wow, you sure have out done yourself! I couldn't of asked for a better chapter. :D Thank you so much for the quick update! Looks like life is going to have some big changes in store for Sasuke. I wonder how his father is going to explain this one. Hehe..(Yes, I am obsessed with your fanfiction... :P)
BadButt94 chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Awe man. I did not see that coming. i almost jumped out of my chair when i read that. I loved it. I love this story, it keeps me on my toes, I'm never bored, and I get excited everytime i read it. keep up the good work. I cried when i read about the funeral. Oh and don't worry about the murder scene. I loved it. I couldn't even guess who the murder was. I thought it was a guy this whole time. Damn you're good. So Sasuke has his ability and now knows that his dad is a ninja. I acutally laughed when he thought that Naruto wasn't strong enough. boy, is he in for a RUDE awakening. please update soon. i can't sit down now
Dani chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Let me just say that this chapter was brilliantly thought out and not to mention well written. Keep up the good work.

I wish all fics were as well written.
nedge chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
oh my gooooddd.. you make me love fanfiction again. this story is AMAZING and im so glad that sasuke will finally know naruto is a superawesomecrazy ninja.

cant wait for this next update!
67Rachel67 chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
So glad you've updated! Keep it coming! :D
Ergolamia chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Wow! First of all (a little late maybe) congratulations on over 1000 reviews! :D The story deservs more though. Everyting is getting so exiting! I wounder if Naruto's gonna explain that he's a ninja or with another lame exuse xD haha, ..anyway, cried like a baby during the funeral! :'(...

Wow.. Akane... I wouldn't have guessed it in the beginning but after you let us in in the killers mind a little I had a hunsh ;) Hehehe. Thank you for this chapter! So soon also :O Sorry for my meaningless rambling, bad english and keep writing! 3
Tsume Yuki chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Brill brill brill! I can't wait to see Sasu-cakes reaction! It shall be brilliant! Lovely update!
Jasmynee chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
I love this story. I started reading a year ago, but since I wasn't a member until a couple days ago I coulnt reveiw and tell you that. I love the way you write the fanfic it made me laugh,cry,smile,thrilled,amazed,and want more. Man it was good I'm wondering if you've been a book auther. I have my own fanfic that I wrote because I liked your story so much it inspired me so could you look for it I only made so far so its easy to find but I would feel honered if you liked I've some people put as their fav and even someone who said it was awsome and they couldn't wait till the chapter but it would mean more to me the peorson who inspired me to write it thought so to. My email is I hope you like it it would make me the happies parson in the world
4,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »