Reviews for Phoenix Rising
sugargirl89 chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
I have to wonder though, shouldn't Sasuke be starting ninja training by now? Its around this age that the children begin ninja academy, won't Sasuke be behind the other children once he gets back to Konoha? Just something to think about.
sugargirl89 chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
Nice Chapter, can't wait for more!
Mr.Byrd chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
Now that you are on vacantions you have more time to continue this amazinf ff.

Right cousin?

Crystalzap chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
O.O ... that is so horrible T_T no kid should die like that (no one should die like that) and for all the other kids to see it :*( I hope someone (Naruto) catches that blody killer soon :(
Lunalover009 chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
woah... scary stuff! DX

P.S i bet Kaito-san ISN'T the killer! hahaha -
kaname-luvr chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
omg! has it really been a year? 0.0

Well, for what it is worth (very much), I am glad i started reading this ff, which is the only one in any of my lists that does not contain any kind or type of boyxboy! Which is good because i'm still reading it, which means, its frigging awesome!
kurokazeryuu chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
Argh... I'm just going to say it, the killer is kaito. That's my guess. Thanks for the fast release, looking forward to the next one.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
That has got to be traumatizing. Can't Sasuke, the little and innocent one mind you, catch a break? Well, then again having Naruto as his father would probably be the best thing that has ever happened to him...

I'm very suspicious of who the killer is. Maybe it's just a weird combination of paranoia and love of conspiracy theories, but I wonder if the culprit is the supposedly dead Nakano Hideo? Meh. I guess I'll find out later. Until the next chapter!
xdevil-childx chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
omg i cant wait to see what happens next so i hope that you update soon
Smile-Evily chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
Ohhh thats not good...Better that was a good chapter!
Ergolamia chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
Wow! Things just keep getting better and better and my obsession level with this story just keeps rising! (Imagine 1000 clones of me bowing and screaming "We're not worthy!" kind of obsession) :D I love they way you leave in bits that proves that Sasuke is still Sasuke even if he's just a little kid :P Gahh! Anyway.. great chapter.. LOVING the gore and mystic about it and pleace, update soon! :D
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
I had to give one more review... I didn't know how to express myself but... the last scene... really disturbed me... You are really amazing in writing stories and that scene with child's death just reminded me how life is fragile and it isn't worth to lose it for petty thing. Oh, my... I feel so sorry for that boy... so sorry... THAT DAMNED KILLER! How can someone kill a child! Ah, Sasuke was the same when he was a maniac... So maybe this person is nothing more different than old Sasuke. I can't wait to know who did this.
Hinakura1 chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
Shinya died!

No T_T...

Well... this ark is getting cool!

I love it!

Looking foward to the next chapter :3

And sorry for my english, sometimes it gets bad
anime.rules.XD chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
this is great and once agian i got really excited when you updated it.
magicaltoothbrush chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
Omg! That was so unexpected! I literally gasped w/ shock! I thought the kid would get caught n probably run out of the school..not die!amazing chapter!

The old sasuke's first witness of death was when he was like 8..this sasuke first witness is like 6..hahaha good luck to naruto to try n get him out of that trama ;)

The highest grade in the class is 80%! lol kinda reminds me of my class... Can't wait for this update n for the Sasuke Uzuamki goes in the Past.. :D
4,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »