Reviews for Phoenix Rising
narutofan chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Yay, a new chapter :D

I am serious, every time you update it feels like I am going to explode with excitement. And this chapter really was something more, it is so well written that I am sitting at the edge of my chair with a big smile on my face.

Your dealing with emotions are really awesome, how do you know so well how a 6 years old boy act? It feels so real the whole thing :)
SlyFox363 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Great chapter. :) I enjoyed it greatly.
Beloved Daughter chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I must admit: I had a hard time not squealing at the end of this chapter: it's just so cute! I loved also how you introduced Sasuke again to Konoha and the fact Tsunade was the hokage. I'm glad to see Naruto matured but also glad to see he's still himself, as exemplified in the line: "Naruto felt a childish need to grab the hat, put it on the head and yell "It's finally mine!" "
cherry-888 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I can really see Naruto stealing the Hokage's hat! lol
Sukee93 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I love chapters like this one, based on the relationship beetween Naruto and Sasuke :)

It was great to read it!
randomKitty chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I LOVED IT

it was sweet and cute and some of narutos reactions were just so funny

you made my day today thank you

i love reading this story so much

cant wait for the next chapter

update soon!
ike3 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
This chapter had me squealing with joy! :DD Sasuke and Naruto are just too cuute! Great job on this one!
Ergolamia chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Awwwwwww.. that's all I can say, sorry :P Pleace give us mooooore!
birningice chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! So cute and fluffy! 3
campiongirl16 chapter 39 . 7/12/2011
Please please please please please please please update ur Fanfic is so boss
narutofan chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I just had to review this chapter, I always get so emotional when I am reading this chapter.

First I always get sad, because Naruto cant find Sasuke. Then I becomes happy sins he finds him. Then the whole thing repeats because Naruto almost leaves Sasuke and I became so happy that he changes his mind :)

This chapter really is a emotional roller coaster!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 39 . 7/12/2011
I was catching up to this fic for 3 days. AWESOME! I am honestly enjoying myself in reading this fic! GAH! I laughed so much and cried so much reading this fic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 35 . 7/12/2011
I died of laughter at the end! xD
AmaranthineSolis chapter 29 . 7/12/2011
This chapter made me cry.
ChiKazex chapter 39 . 7/11/2011
I swear, Whenever you update it's like one part of life has been completed. I was bored the hell outta my mind before I read the latest chapter, and now im excited to find out what happens in the next chapter, Naruto training Sasuke? That'll be a nice change. I'm glad Sasuke finally knows his 'dad' is a strong shinobi that won't back down without a fight!
4,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 222 .. Last Next »