Reviews for Phoenix Rising
xooreoxo chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
lol same here with the dreams..my sister had one where Ellen Degeneres kidnapped a boy n adopted him..:)

well i really liked this chapter..especially the ending... now it looks like a whole new arc might happen.. cant wait for next chapter
Hamaru Namikaze chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next.
Rockahippo chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Ah, another awesome chapter as always! I'd admit that I almost forgot about juugo & suigetsu so I wonder what's their role in the upcoming arc! Will they jolt some unpleasant memories in chibi!Sasuke? Can't wait for the next chap!
Deer Flower chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
aww it's cute how little sasuke is so excited about being a shinobi, bad his past was too bad for naruto to talk about it but I really can't blame him,I'm still wondering how his old friends will react when he brings his son that looks exactly like 'old sasuke'.I guess juugo was asking the birds about 'old sasuke' and since 'old sasuke' is gone now they aren't much help though it's probably more reliable than suigetsu's way of 'questioning'.anway can't wait for the next chapter!
magicaltoothbrush chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Wow this chapter revealed so much..like kakashi still worrying,sasuke training n suigetsu n juugo! I totally forgot bout them! When u mentioned them I remember they were in the earlier chapter looking for sasuke..now I know there's like a villain after Sasuke it makes the story a whole lot more interesting.. Update real soon :D
Trueblade Hinata chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter.

Maybe if Itachi had used another jutsu on Sasuke instead of the one he used,perharps it would have been one that would extract the darkness inside his heart and soul.

Anyway,this is great so up the good work!
Yaoifangirl102 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
omg i cant wait to see what happens when he starts to learn about his old life and i hope that you update soon
liloncroess chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
thank you for the chapter...can't wait for the next one...please update soon~
Sylvia.I chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
lovely chapter. i'm seeing a pattern. sasuke begins to question naruto as his father or his current life, but realizes that he wouldn't want it any other way in the end. very touching scenes. can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

Sylvia
TheHiddenAngel chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
well im glad that sasu is seeing meny times over that his life now is better then his old kinda feel bad that naruto has to shoulder the past by himself but its so a naruto thing to do for someone else especailly sasuke when the tade off is he gets him back, still cant wait to see them in konaha even if i know you want to add a lot inbetween i cant wait to see how it all turns out
otomesensei chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
thanks for the great i agree with you on the importance of chap.538
Sukee93 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
So great, so great, so great! A-ma-zing! :)
CrimsonRegret478 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Fantastic! Keep up the great work! Can't wail till the next chapter!
Elasticmango chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
~loved it~ I wish you luck on making the next chapter cuz I no inwould need it if I was making such an amazing story XD
4,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 222 .. Last Next »