Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Ergolamia chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Awwwwwww.. that's all I can say, sorry :P Pleace give us mooooore!
birningice chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! So cute and fluffy! 3
campiongirl16 chapter 39 . 7/12/2011
Please please please please please please please update ur Fanfic is so boss
narutofan chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I just had to review this chapter, I always get so emotional when I am reading this chapter.

First I always get sad, because Naruto cant find Sasuke. Then I becomes happy sins he finds him. Then the whole thing repeats because Naruto almost leaves Sasuke and I became so happy that he changes his mind :)

This chapter really is a emotional roller coaster!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 39 . 7/12/2011
I was catching up to this fic for 3 days. AWESOME! I am honestly enjoying myself in reading this fic! GAH! I laughed so much and cried so much reading this fic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 35 . 7/12/2011
I died of laughter at the end! xD
AmaranthineSolis chapter 29 . 7/12/2011
This chapter made me cry.
ChiKazex chapter 39 . 7/11/2011
I swear, Whenever you update it's like one part of life has been completed. I was bored the hell outta my mind before I read the latest chapter, and now im excited to find out what happens in the next chapter, Naruto training Sasuke? That'll be a nice change. I'm glad Sasuke finally knows his 'dad' is a strong shinobi that won't back down without a fight!
Kittykanra chapter 39 . 7/11/2011
Can't remember if I already reviewed or not but I really love this story and I love how sasuke finaly gets to see naruto kick ass...hmm yeah that's all I'll start reviewing more cuz it really sucks wen peeps don't review they just read the story...lol honestly I was to lazy to log in so I did anon but I still used my real user but I think I'll just start logging in more
heather XD chapter 39 . 7/10/2011
nope u didnt dissappoint b/c tht was actually a much better way for sasuke to learn naruto was a ninja! i like it this way a lot. Ya knw i also like how after all these yrs Naruto still has his hitai-ate xP
Rabbit Pie chapter 39 . 7/10/2011
I feel like your fic’s decreased in quality these last few chapters. This whole recent drama I didn’t get – the characters didn’t stick in my head and I didn’t care much for them anyway, so I didn’t get a sense of worry. For some reason, the moment it started my brain seemed to switch off and I’m glad it’s over. I hope it’s over. Your villain-speak also needed a lot of work. Not that it’s easy to write from your villain’s pov. *hides terrible Fugaku pov that shall never see * Yours felt very contrived. Eh. So all I can really say is.. work at it? Yeah. The appealing OC is, I think, the mark of a great fanficer…

Passion. That’s what I felt Akane’s speech lacked. And without that, it just seemed to fall flat. Details, as well! I think the odd details are wonderful for writing… just don’t go overboard. Not that I’m in any position to give advice *cough cough*
Twingwing RuRaKe chapter 39 . 7/10/2011
the fighting is awesome, I like this b

and sorry, I was late again to review this fiction T,T
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 39 . 7/10/2011
this is amazing!..

i found this fic today im super glad i did !

4:15 am just got to ch.39 , you are an incredible writer :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 39 . 7/9/2011
Disappointed? No way! That was awesome! It was like watching the anime in my head. Great imagery... So Sasuke finally found out. Yes, been waiting for this moment~ I wonder what the emotional backlash will be. As I see it, I suppose it could either way: 1) Sasuke will be angry and hurt that his Tou-chan lied to him about being a ninja, not to mention since it's his dream OR 2) It'll descend into total hero-worship OR 3) The reaction will be a mixture of both. Or it could be a fourth choice that I haven't thought of that you'll pull out of nowhere, like the Akane scenario. :D Until the next chapter~~~ 3
dumblilo chapter 39 . 7/8/2011
O.M.G! God...I can't take this anymore! the story is getting better and better~ please do update very soon~

thank you for the hardwork...this story is really one of the best ever!
4,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »