Reviews for Phoenix Rising
BadButt94 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
awe this was so cute. i loved it
TheHiddenAngel chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
awwww naru so should have grabbed the hat and had his childish moment... i mean he wont give up on all his childish-ness around sasu will he

and cant wait to see sasukes training or the clan your having them go to, will they know about sasu and will they all accept it or will some be resentful, and wonder when sasuke will find out about gaara being a kage to... that'll be funny.
BadassAlec chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I love this story!

But how come I only just found it now...

Its an addiction
Sylvia.I chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
perfection. i loved every second of it. the sorrow, the affection, the joy. everything. can't wait to read the next installment.

Sylvia
Akira Nishikawa chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
awwww, i just love read this, every chapter is a joy to me xDD
KagomeGirl021 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
hehe this was so cute and fluffy! hmm i wonder what sasuke would look like with naruto's cute whisker marks. like if he accidentally got cut on his cheeks and they scared to look similar to naruto's cheek marks. or tattooed on his cheeks lmao that would be cute. but anyways this was a good chapter. loved the way naruto explained how revenge is bad and comforting sasuke. so cute! update again soon _
sugargirl89 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Awww, so cute, this chapter made me smile! :)
magicaltoothbrush chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Loved this chapter! I'm glad that u didnt reveal everything to sasuke n that he go to konoha when hes a little older.. That way hell have a mature mind n think more logically.. Just can't wait when he finds out that he's the monster in his dreams..

My favorite parts has to be when sasuke called naruto wimpy n how he was angry at the person who called naruto dead last...lol it was all ironic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ladydhampir chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
So...soo... adorable! Gah! I can't wait for his training... X3 Oh one day...one day he'll see just how great Naruto is and damn... Konoha's orange hokage... Naru definitely needs something better.
Twingwing RuRaKe chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I'm happy for Suke-chan

he is innocent boy, he is cute too~

I want hug him

I still wait next chapter v
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Wow... where to start...

First, I was litterally amazed how this chapter was potrayed with the beginning and with all Sasuke's thoughts and insecurities :D

Second, it was really heart warming when mayor said that Sasuke is really Naruto's he got recognition :D

I can't wait for next chapter and to see how Sasuke's training will be. :) I would say even more but I am just so excited and really can't wait for more.
chobits909 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
great chapter! i am so excited now that they are finally going back to konoha :) please update soon! also maybe naruto should be promoted lols.
Tsume Yuki chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
awesomeness! I can't wait for the next chapter as usual, this is just brilliant. I can't wait till Sasuke finds out about his Sharingan as well.
Lena7213 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Aww! I love the ending to this chapter! The bonding moment was really sweet too. I can't wait for Sasuke to head to Konoha but he is only seven or eight, right? Interested to see who the ally clan is also. Oh! And I'm just wondering but is Kirabi alive after the world in your fic?

Thanks for the awesome chap!
4,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »