Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Foolish Wandering chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
I'm thinking that the killer is going to go after Sasuke and/or Naruto then Naruto will somehow save the day using his ninja skills thus Sasuke efinds out that Naruto is a ninja

Am I right? Am I right?

I love the story
Deer Flower chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
dang it now I'm kinda freaked out on what's gonna you update soon!
TheHiddenAngel chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
so hope naruto finds and catches the killer also cant wait till lil sasu finds out his dads a ninja
randomKitty chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
OMG you updated super dupper fast this time

OMG you totally have my mind spinning with what i think happens next

will naruto have to fight the bad dude and will sasuke learn he a ninja ?

is the insident like the older sauske like killed alot of people in the village?

OMG this put like a fresh new twist into the story and im realy excited to read more so please UPDATE SOON!

love the story sooo much 3

X3
RHatch89 chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
nice update...
narutofan chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
What a cute chapter :)
Magicaltoothbrush chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
I know I probably sound like an obess reader bt I forgot to add that I like how u still made sasuke proud of his father n the uchihas...lol if sasuke is embarrassed by naruto now..imagine how embarrassed he'll be when he hits his teen years! :D
magicaltoothbrush chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
It's funny how sasuke thinks naruto is uncool..it's like bits n bits of the old sasuke is still there.. I should of known sasuke would call that ninja who could possibly be a rogue ninja n the killer his hero...

When I first read the beginning I thought it was the Older sasuke that killed the family n the girl was going to get her revenge! Bt now I believe that that little "incident" the villager was talking bout was when Older sasuke was in his rampage mood n killed everyone!

Love the new arc! Much more action! Update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
what going to happen next
cmcwiki chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
damn you saya killer, she is going to be what sparks naruto and sasuke leaving, i know it
Beloved Daughter chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
Ah, sometimes it feels like it's a parent's job to embarrass their kids! :)

I look forward to when Sasuke finds out that his "gentle and smiling" Daddy is a big, fierce ninja!
Sukee93 chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
Wa can see Sasuke gets back to his origin character little by little, especially in this chapter, when he's admiring Kaito. I hope he'll still going to be on the good side :)
cherry-888 chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
noooooo, a EVIL killer!
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
The whole time my thought was: Eh... Sasuke if only you knew :D that his dad is ninja and one really powerful warrior.

It is always in appearance that people make mistakes. Naruto is goofy, Jiraiya is BIG pervert, Tsunade is gambler but they are all the most powerful ninjas out there.

I liked this chapter and of course... I can see that this story will be related to Uchiha Massacre and how the certain person will want to take a revenge for what was done.

I can't wait for next chapter :)
4,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »