Reviews for Phoenix Rising
operagirl76 chapter 41 . 7/22/2011
I just discovered your story today and read it all in one sitting - took hours, but it was worth it! It's such a wonderful story! I love seeing how Naruto matures as a man and father, and it's great to see how loving and kind Sasuke is now that he's being raised with love. You write very well for English not being your native language - just a few grammar errors and typos here and there, but not enough to significantly distract me from this story. And I like how you incorporate canon into your story (e.g., Kyuubi chakra mode in his fight against Akane). Keep up the good work!
softdreamer chapter 41 . 7/22/2011
I like how you make Sasuke appreciate his Daddy again and again, also I hope you're gonna bring in on their secret Kakashi too

anyway thanks for the fast update and good work :)
123Sasuke chapter 41 . 7/21/2011
great story.. bt im wondering if u could give Sasuke a character trait..like you can make him a heavy sleeper or likes to draw..then maybe when he goes back to konoha he would be close to Sai (irnoy) Even allergic to strawberries(which Naruto didnt know about)
SlyFox363 chapter 41 . 7/21/2011
I loved it! It was such a great chapter. It seems that Sasuke is turning out to be a great kid. Thanks again for the quick updates!
narutofan chapter 41 . 7/21/2011
Great chapter :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
Crap! Suigetsu's on the move... Will he find Sasuke? I have a feeling he's not exactly the type to give up his revenge even if the target currently has no memory of past wrong-doing...
Akira Nishikawa chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
i am worried too about how Sasuke could react to the truth and i think is not safe for him go back to Konoha, still is your story i trust you.
birningice chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
I loved this chapter! Sasuke is just so cute. :)
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
Oh my this chapter made me cry because of Sasuke's dream... so sad... it is really great that he has Naruto as his father :)

Wow... Juugo and Suigetsu! Oh my... I forgot about them... They are still looking out for Sasuke...!

Please, write soon :)
ike3 chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
You have no idea how I've been anticipating this chapter, and once again, it's awesome :DD Sasuke's so adorable, and Naruto's a really sweet dad! For some reason, I really liked the part where Iruka revealed Sasuke's name to Kakashi. Is Kakashi going to figure things out for himself? Can't wait for Hebi to meet Sasuke!
anonymous chapter 38 . 7/20/2011
i totally thought that it was kaito. dang you're good. love the story by the way, it's my favorite.
Cadel chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
Another great chapter...keep em coming _

Cheers
suzanne chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
thank for other chapter, it was kinder cute when sasuke dream when he meet naruto in his dream, he said to him do you remember me, it was kinder cute in the end that sasuke didn't want to be grow up again, wonder how they react when find out sasuke was child not the same sasuke that they know, will they hurt him or they be friend with him, can't wait to see kakashi reaction when they his meet his student again, thank for great story which i enjoy read them it worth it to wait for the new chapter. thank for great story, other was not great as your. cya until next time _
Crystalzap chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Yay, another new chapter! you've been getting them out quickly, makes me kinda feel bad I haven't updated mine recently... I should probably do that, but by all means don't stop! :D I love all the 'character development' your doing :)
Reviewer chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
well i really like this story bt my only problem is that each chapter always ends happy.. yea i know not all chapters do..like some of ur plots r really big n u think that the after math will be intense bt it doesnt end up that way.. i just hope that when sasuke gets older he still has the personality old sasuke( not the crazy mean one cause i know hes suppose to have a bit of naruto n be a nicer person) now the u mention suigetsu(spelled) n juugo hopefully the story becomes more intense n of course still has its cuteness...
4,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »