Reviews for Phoenix Rising
otomesensei chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
thanks for the great i agree with you on the importance of chap.538
Sukee93 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
So great, so great, so great! A-ma-zing! :)
CrimsonRegret478 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Fantastic! Keep up the great work! Can't wail till the next chapter!
Elasticmango chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
~loved it~ I wish you luck on making the next chapter cuz I no inwould need it if I was making such an amazing story XD
Beloved Daughter chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Thanks for another great chapter update! I can't wait for Jugo and Suigetsu to find Naruto and Sasuke and to "see" their flabbergasted faces!
BadButt94 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Well I thought that this was very cute. I felt bad for Sasuke when he had the dream, but it was still very pretty. Love it
dan.dan.jo chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
The ending with Sasuke and Naruto was so adorable. Felt like I was going to cry.
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Sasuke is so adorable lol I really like his character development and can't wait to see what happens

next. So I'm thinking that Juugo and Suigetsu are going to play a big part in this arc or sometime soon

right? I hope you update soon it was a great chapter and update soon please!

~Nanna
anime.rules.XD chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
this was good and you are just giving more info out to help the plot
Kwizzic chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Amazing, as always. I don't know how you can manage to write so MUCH! I mean, I always seem to lose motivation after five or six chapters, but it's been over forty and you're still going!

Oh Great Shishou, teach me your ways! *lays prostrate at your feet* No, seriously, though, how?

There are a few grammar problems that I've been noticing in your writing that I just thought I'd tell you about. Feel free to disregard any opinions that you disagree with.

Firstly, you use a LOT of ellipses. (BTW, an ellipsis is a ... thing.) You use ellipses where a comma, a dash, or even a period would be appropriate, and it looks a little tacky.

Secondly, when writing thoughts, there isn't any need for double quotes so long as you italicize. For example: "The Sandaime would be proud" Iruka thought with nostalgia. "The Yondaime too."

Since this is italicized in the text, it looks a little silly to add double quotes. In addition, you should add a comma after 'proud', just like you would if it were a dialogue.

Anyway, love the chapter, Sasuke is adorable.

Ja!
Rosebunse chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
We're loving it! And I can't wait to see more of Jugo and Suigetsu :)
randomKitty chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
i get so happy when i see a new update

there always fantasic

love the story

love naruto

love sasuke

love love love!

its so well written and so many good ideas im in awe of your amazing writing skills

i cant express how awesome this story is, i need a new word to discribe the pure and utter fantastic ness of it all

:3 i cant wait for more update soon _
Kagaseo chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
Sasuke is so cute... it's nice to see Naruto acts as a father.

Also, are you intending to make your 'spin-off' (you know, the one where Sasuke briefly regains his original age) canon? It would be nice to see a mention, or to know Kabuto's fate...

Anyway, keep up the good work.
roboguy45 chapter 41 . 7/19/2011
I keep forgetting about Sasuke's old team, LOL they are in for a big surprise if they find him.
4,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »