Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Ellarie Soulhart chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Hello!

You have done a good job again, and yes, the fighting scenes were not that as "visually thrilling" because there are still somethings missing (though I would not like to pry) but it's entirely GREAT! I love it...HAHAHAHA!

And finally! I have been waiting for the day that Sasuke would be back in the shinobi world...I just really don't hope that Kabuto would come around to mess Sasuke's memories...much like in Raven's fall...XD But I can feel the tricks under your sleeves.

Kudos! Keep it going!

~Elluna
XxStarLitxX chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Yay! Sasuke and Naruto are gonna back!
anon chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Hmm while I don't think Naruto should really have had the much problem with fodder it was a cool chapter nonetheless.
LoveisSame333 chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Sasuke finally beat Itachi at something. To bad he is dead. It's almost time for Sasuke to come back to the Ninja world.
BadButt94 chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
ice chapter. I'm so happy to know that Sasuke knows about his father being a ninja. I wonder how he's going to react? I'm looing forward to it
Greyshield chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
once again, you amaze me. :)
Rockahippo chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Yay tothe quick update! Can I say, FINALLY! Sasuke has seen Naruto as a ninja! I gotta admit, I was a bit worried when those negative feelings of hatred & revenge stirred in him again when he saw Akane but I'm hoping that now he has seen Naruto, he'd follow his father's footsteps instead. I can't take another heartbreak! Also, can't wait for the next chapter!
yamiatemyugi chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
WOW You're updating regularly now. 8D The fighting scene wasn't bad at all. It was descriptive and clear!

Hmmm. Sasuke awakened his Sharingan... That was fast. Even faster than his previous life. But hey, it couldn't be helped since he was in danger!

Oh, and I know this is kinda late but Happy Anniversary PR, and Congratulation for over 1000review hits!
Deer Flower chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
wow that was actually pretty good,better fight scene than I could probably do xD her story definitely sent chills down my spine,in a good freaked out sort of I can't wait to see how Naruto explains this to Sasuke,so please update soon )
Smile-Evily chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
OOOoooOo there going back to Konoha! Yeah! Cant wait to see the reactions!1
Ergolamia chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Wow! This was the most exiting chapter yet! Haha, Sasuke know knows his dad's a ninja! I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THAT TO HAPPEN! THANK YOU! Keep going for gods sake! :D 3
SoRinnegan chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Yay finally! When will Sasuke be returning to Konoha?
deviltwit chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Congrats on reaching 1000 reviews. Thank for the update.
zero98 chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
good
sugargirl89 chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Yay! They're going back to the ninja world! :)
4,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »