Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Ergolamia chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Wow! First of all (a little late maybe) congratulations on over 1000 reviews! :D The story deservs more though. Everyting is getting so exiting! I wounder if Naruto's gonna explain that he's a ninja or with another lame exuse xD haha, ..anyway, cried like a baby during the funeral! :'(...

Wow.. Akane... I wouldn't have guessed it in the beginning but after you let us in in the killers mind a little I had a hunsh ;) Hehehe. Thank you for this chapter! So soon also :O Sorry for my meaningless rambling, bad english and keep writing! 3
Tsume Yuki chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Brill brill brill! I can't wait to see Sasu-cakes reaction! It shall be brilliant! Lovely update!
Jasmynee chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
I love this story. I started reading a year ago, but since I wasn't a member until a couple days ago I coulnt reveiw and tell you that. I love the way you write the fanfic it made me laugh,cry,smile,thrilled,amazed,and want more. Man it was good I'm wondering if you've been a book auther. I have my own fanfic that I wrote because I liked your story so much it inspired me so could you look for it I only made so far so its easy to find but I would feel honered if you liked I've some people put as their fav and even someone who said it was awsome and they couldn't wait till the chapter but it would mean more to me the peorson who inspired me to write it thought so to. My email is I hope you like it it would make me the happies parson in the world
James chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Mate, I'm jittery with excitement!

So far it's been an epic chapter and I'm totally pumped to see Naruto in some Ninja action! Woot!

And I'm incredibly excited to see Sasuke's reaction to all of this. I can't wait till he realises that his father isn't weak but an incredibly strong ninja!

Keep at it
Akira Nishikawa chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
oh! this chappie was so much better than the last one xDD i mean the last one was ok, but nothing really happen until the death of Shinya...
Deer Flower chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
interesting character to use and I'm highly curious as to why she wants revenge on the Sasuke awakened his sharigan,though I had a feeling that he would when he saw Akane kill 't wait to see how Naruto defeats her so please update soon )
randomKitty chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
TTTT

i shouldn't read your post befor bed cuz like i didn't fall asleep until like 3 am cuz i was to excited bout the story

cant wait til the next post 3 love the story
Seishuku Arashi chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Whyyyyyyyyyyy whyyy are u torturing us! We have been loyal reviewers whyyyyyyyyyyyyy! _glares at u- don't make me get my tomatoes. -giggles- let's see awesome naruto in action puhlease! Update soon ty! :$ I dun mind if its tomorrow...jus so you know.
Wing.alzk chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Heh~ Finally... It's about time Sasuke knows Naruto is a ninja I can't wait!
person chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
good job, she was in my top three suspects, right behind Kaito and the mayor. and so Sasuke now knows that Naruto is a ninja. update soon!
otomesensei chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
thanks for the wait to read next chapter
ayushina chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Yea... Finally sasuke know! Yeah!

I'm reaaaly like this chap so much!

Fast update please!
wintercrystal chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
best chapter so far. about ayame being the culprit, i managed to figure it out halkway through, rather predictable but it's fine. i wasnt expecting sasuke to get his sharingan, so i thought that it was a nice twist. please update soon :) this story has been steadily rising up on my list of most loved fanfictions :)
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Wow... not only you deliver us so quickly next chapter... but you simply keep us on edge :D Oh my, I love this chapter so much. So epic :D and of course the last scene was the most epic, with Naruto saving Sasuke :D

Yeeeuy Sasuke developed his sharingan :D

I really want to know the backstory of that woman... but I really didn't think it was her...and I didn't think it was Kaito.

AAAAhh... now I really can't wait for next chapter. Thank you for this epicness!
birningice chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
! OMG that was freaking awesome! Hehe, I can't wait to see the battle and Sasuke's reaction to Naruto being a ninja. :)
4,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »