Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Deathless Wraith chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I like how Sasuke met up with Sakura and Ino by fate and yet they don't even think much of his looks. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet up with Naruto soon
Exclipcein chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
GAHHHHH... Please update the next chapter! You left off on the best part! I can't wait to see their reactions. You just gotta have them find out about Sasuke and Naruto. This is gonna bug me till you update! Awesome writing job so far... Keep up the good work!

Exclipcein
suzuki kasami chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
Thank u someone who agrees! i dnt like sasusaku i think it should be sasunaru! anyway awesome chapter as usual! xD
BlackUbbing chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
Uwaaaaaahh! This is sooo Good! Are they going to know about Sasuke and Naruto? I can't wait for next chapter XD I really enjoyed this chapter! Sasuke is so cute.
ayushina chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
Aaaaaa... *speechless*

Cool... What happen next? Ah i cant wait. He will meet shika. Aaa...

Senpai... Please! Update soon, please...
Katzenmond chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
Ah! The next Chapter of Poenix Rising! Wonderful! *laugh*

Sakura didn't recognise him, huh? Well, it isn't that surprising if you think about it, but the whole time I waited for her to think "Just like Sasuke!" But oh well!

So Ino found him? I can't wait for what's going to happen

(Something IS going to happen, right?)

Oh! And no worries! I didn't pick this Story in hope for a pairing, so it's quite alright with me, if it doesn't have any - and even if, I'd read it anway.
SoRinnegan chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Lol don't worry I don't like SasuSaku either... Or NaruHina.. I like SasuNaruSasu haha
Kairenayui chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Thanks for the update! I love the chapter.

I don't like the SasuSaku pairing either however I thought the NaruHina pairing is cute.

Anyway, I don't mind that there is no pairing so far.

I like that you're focusing on Naruto and Sasuke relationship as father and son.

Hopefully, you're going to update soon again. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Keep up the good work.
God's Majesty chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
Why does it seem that naruto is a weakling, especially in this chapter. He's a ninja for christ's sake!
johanne asherei chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
You have a very nice story... It also have a nice plot... Some of the chapters made me cry while others left my heart with a pang of hurt... This is such a great story... I'll be waiting for your next updates of this story... Congratulations and keep up the good work
magicaltoothbrush chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Omg! This is the best story ever! I serious stayed up all night reading this! Anyway I can't believe Ino found sasuke n then they vgoingbto meet naruto! It's going to be epic... Bt actually can't wait for sasuke to become 10 or 12 so his life will be more dangerous n he'll go backto konoha! Everybody is going to threat him like dirt becos of the old him... Bt still I can't wait for it.. Hopefully he'll grow up soon! Anyway update soon!
randomKitty chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
i read this last night and now i cant take it i stayed up for a while thinking

'whats going to happen to sauske, wonder how naruto will respond'

i just hope naruto dosen't get mad and yell

omg i cant wait for the next post

this has like my favorite story on this whole site

so please post soon

i LOVE this so much

sauskes cute

so is naruto

omg cant wait i might explode
CoraLinn chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES. Phoenix Rising and Raven's Fall are so well written and so unique! You have a great talent to capture characters' emotions.

Best wishes!
AsunaTakiko chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
The "Preggy-Naruto with Sasuke"-moment was a bit awkward but sooooooooo cute! And I think that woman overreacted; it was an accident and accidents happen. Sure, I would be angry too if my kid was pushed down, but they are just kids and they normaly don't have any ill intention while playing. But I think this experience is necessary for Sasuke to learn how to deal with others and with his strenght/power in the future.

I kinda pity Sakura because she is always left behind by Sasuke and Naruto. I don't like SasuSasku either so it's fine with me :)

The possibility that Ino-Shika-Cho will find Naruto by sheer coincidence is rather amusing and I can't wait to know how they react to his son :D

Keep up the good work :)
Kane chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Really love the entire thing that you've written.

Your story so far has a lot of substance and everything is well balanced. Actually i quite like the lack of pairing...it seems more clean and geniune that way. AS much as i love all the girls in Naruto...none of them seem to do Naruto and Sasuke justice in a romantic partner...but thats just me.

Naruto's relationship with little Sasuke is very endearing to read. I'm not really into mushy-sappy stuff but..i really like 'your' mushy-sappy stuff. good going.

I'm looking forward to reading the upcoming chapters. You are one of the best, level-headed writters here on fanfic. That alone is an incredible feat.

Take pride in that