Reviews for Phoenix Rising
awesome update...
anime.rules.XD chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
man that was exciting
susl chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
i love it sasuke as a child is soooo sweet)
Beloved Daughter chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Another awesome chapter! Just as awesome as anticipated! So Sasuke finally knows his father is a ninja. And more than that: now he knows his father is a shinobi hero, a famous one. I can't wait to see whether or not they are going to go back to Konoha next chapter!
tumblingintowells chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Woo hoo! Go Naruto! Haha, I said this in my last review, but still. Thank you as always for another amazing chapter - this one in particular was amazing with the battle sequence and compelling back story. Hopefully Sasuke will learn from Misora's story and try not to be as revenge-oriented when he finally learns about Itachi. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
I love how you update so fast!
randomKitty chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
YES! YES! YES!

IT WAS PERFECT!

you made my day thank you

I LOVE IT when i see a new post!

i cant wait for the next update!

:3 keep up the fantasic work the story is amamzazing i LOVE IT!

i loved naruto in this,

i liked how he just came out of battle and his first thought was sasuke.

im all happy now i cant wait to see what else you'll write.
Cadel chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Mate, too awesome.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
narutofan chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
AWESOME chapter. You really did a great job at the battle scenes :D .And Sasuke are finally about to start his ninja training, I cant wait :D .I am sure it is gonna be amazing!

But, WOW, you really have updated a lot lately, what is it, 3 chapters in about a week? .Thats amazing, thank you so much :)
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Ahhh! you updated quickly! this was awesome! i really enjoyed the whole commoner thing but i know i'll be xtatic when Sasuke beings a shinobi...ne...will he be the same broody, moody, person or will having Naruto as a dad change that?
SlyFox363 chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Wow. I wasn't expecting another chapter so soon! I think you did very well on the fight scene by the way :) also, don't forget your other story, Signs! Thanks so much :D
TheHiddenAngel chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
finally no giant cliffhanger to wait for still cant wait ti see what sasu thinks about all of this and how they'll explain the sharingon to the village when he becomes a ninja
Tsume Yuki chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Awesome awesome awesome! I wonder if Sasuke's gonna flip when he wakes up.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
IucunditaFloridus chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
OMG! U MUST UPDATE SOON!

PLEASE!

It was so awesome!
birningice chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
OMFG! Really good chapter! Hehe, can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction when he wakes up! :)
4,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »