Reviews for Phoenix Rising
randomKitty chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
why do i always re-read the realy sad chapters?

why sauske was walking to narutos arms i just imagined guy sensei and lee crying and shouting about the power of youth and a familys love _" heh heh that means i need to take a naruto break lol

but i still love your story

update soon
randomKitty chapter 30 . 6/18/2011
TTTT *sobs*

i-im glad they made up this chapter makes me cry too
randomKitty chapter 29 . 6/18/2011
rereading this while i wait for the next post and this chapter always make me cry

it makes me sad

narutos reactions always breaks me cuz omg you make it so beliveable

TTTT *sobs*
Wing.alzk chapter 34 . 6/17/2011
I'm starting to dislike the rest of the teams... *Sigh, they can't just leave Naruto and Sasuke alone... So sad. Do update soon~
clippit chapter 34 . 6/16/2011
although shika maru has a point i still side with naruto probably due to the fact that i know what had happened...and he is probably like that because the picture of the old sasuke is still fresh in his mind...over all this was a good chapter i can't wait to read more! until next time! ja ne! ;}
randomKitty chapter 34 . 6/16/2011
this is like the third comment i've put up for this one chapter

but i cant help it your such a good writer like this story is the best on the site and i've read quite a few but yours is da best

your an amazing writer

with an incredible talent

i think you could capture anyones heart with this story

for that i thank you

i couldn't love your writing anymore than i love it now

and it suck because now like every time i turn on my computer i keep checking this site for a update sigh

LOVE the story

-randomKitty
kathsasuke chapter 34 . 6/15/2011
It's been so long since I read a Naruto fanfiction and this story got me hook up! :D

Lil' Sasuke is so cute while Naruto is carrying him...:3

Hope you update soon!
Ergolamia chapter 34 . 6/15/2011
Oh I forgot to tell you something in my review. When I read the chapter in the beginning of the story when Naruto tries to leave Sasuke, I can honestly say that I was bawling like a baby, my boyfriend became worried and asked why I was crying and I cried: Naruto is going to leave Sasuke! he can't do that! *more tears* He seriuosly thought I'd gone insane or something and had to comfort me.. so when I got myself together I continued reading I was so happy when he completed the jutsu I actually got off my lazy ass and danced of happiness! :D What I meant to say with this is that you really get to a readers heart and continued to do so in every chapter I've read so far! :3
Ergolamia chapter 34 . 6/15/2011
I swear, if you ever stop writing this story... I'll.. okey, I don't really know what I would do :P This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read! Everything is so.. realistic.. I am completely obsessed with this story.. I keep reading old chapters to ocupie myself with. It's like a drug O.o No seriuosly now, I don't ussualy review stories... but I just had to after the latest chapter.. I just wanna say that you are an amazing writer, everything is to perfectly balanced and I'll follow this story to the end! It will actually be really sad the day this story ends, but ohh what a relief also... so sorry for my bad english and meaningless rambling and pleeeeace keep writing! Much love to you!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 34 . 6/15/2011
I absolutely love this story. I commend for coming up with such a unique plot. Really, the father-son dynamic Naruto and Sasuke have is amazing; it's adorable~! Oh no, Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji found out about the Secret! And Shikamaru seems unwilling to believe that the child Sasuke is innocent...

I can't wait for what the next chapter reveals! :3
Justpassingby chapter 32 . 6/14/2011
Oi por ja uns tempos q sigo esta historia

mas nunca tinha reparado q estava a ser escrita por

um conterraneo lol viva potugal :p

é refrescante poder ver que entre os melhores escritores

deste fandom esta um portugues!
randomKitty chapter 34 . 6/12/2011
TTTT its sooooo hard to wait for the next post cuz your writing is soooo good
daemonkieran chapter 34 . 6/12/2011
I am rather entrenched in this story. Tis captivating.
bgreenwivy chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
I just thought I would drop you a line while I was reading your story and say...I love it. I love love love it. I am dead tired and enjoying every moment of reading.
DreamKaskade chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
I freaking love it. So flag you back again with this fic
4,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »