Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Crystalzap chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Awesome chapter! and no, don't worry the killer wasn't obvious :)

I loved the last scene with Naruto saving Sasuke and Sasuke's Sharingan awaking, so coll ;D
ConvictedDreamer chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
Wow, stunning chapter. I never saw that coming: I thought all along that Kaito was the murderer! It never even crossed my mind that it could be Akane! Well done!
Riku Michaelis chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
Finally Sasuke gets to see how cool Naruto is!

Update again soon please. :)
kurokazeryuu chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
Damn, I was so sure the killer was kaito... Ah wells... This was unexpected. Anyways looking forward to the next one. Thanks for the fast update.
Azathoth chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
Good chapter! You fooled me with whom the killer was. Also, I see your homage to Rurouni Kenshin, or am I mistaken with the reddish orange hair and last name "Himura"?
Exclipcein chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
Whoot! Sasuke is finally gonna see his daddy Naruto kick some butt! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
That was awesome. I had a hunch that it was Akane but felt that Kaito filled more the profile. Very well done.
Smile-Evily chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
That was a cool chapter! I loved it!
deviltwit chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
Nope. I could not figure out who was the killer. Wicked chapter! Thank you for updating so fast.
narutofan chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
YAY, Naruto to the rescue :D

AMAZING chapter, I sat at the tip of my chair the whole time.
Sukee93 chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
Great great great! :) You're doing just great XD
GreenGoblyn chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
oh gosh! Are we going to get to see Naruto in ninja mode again?
magicaltoothbrush chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
I feel like an idiot!i thought kaito was the killer!i never suspected her! N thought this was an authors note cause u updated so quickly!

Yay sasuke discovers naruto is a ninja n now sasuke has the sharigan... the lady knows..Naruto probably won't kill...n the village n..ahhhh so many problems! The suspense is going to kill me so update soon

Btw The funeral scene was so sad n I loved the way sasuke thought if he was nicer to shinya he'll come back!sometimes I keep forgetting that sasuke is 6!
anime.rules.XD chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
dude that is sad and yet suspenceful awesome
fnza chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
another great chapter..will there be fight scene in the next chapter? can't wait to read what happen next
4,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »