Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Warnolife chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Great! I can't wait to read the next chapiter! You got very good idea just don't use the "easy way" and keep writing!
clippit chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
OMG! i had a feeling that ino's group and naruto would be meeting! and the bit were naruto said that they would go shopping sealed that thought! hmmmm i wonder how will naruto handle this dilemma! and my goodness it looks like sasuke has fondness to being lost! XD just kidding! i'll be waiting for the next one so please update soon! oh btw i don't mind it actually since i would have stopped long ago if that was the case...until next time! ja ne! ;}
sangetsuninichi chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
I also dont like the pairings that you have mentioned, so don't worry! Also, i really love this story:D its getting exciting and the interaction between sasuke and naruto is so adorable! hope to see more:D
Lunalover009 chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
This story is all sorts of epic awesomeness~ 8D
ladydhampir chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Ahh damn... Ohhh gawds... Sasuke run! Papa's not ready yet and so are you! HIDE!

T.T sorry about that and sorry about this... Please update soon? You left it at that so please update soon...T.T and oh yeah! Thanks for the brilliant yet cliffy update! XD
Sylvia.I chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
nooooooo, why did you end it there? another great chapter, i absolutely loved the part where naruto comforts sasuke after his nightmare. absolute cuteness. a bit sad. keep up the amazing work and can't wait for the next chapter.

FlyingArtist chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
An update! Such a cute moment for Naruto and Sasuke, he wanted Naruto to have given birth to him. THE CLIFFHANGERS! how you torture your loyal readers soo... Why oh Why must you dangle such a thing befor us, so cruel TTTT. Love the chapter, please update as soon as possible, Ja Ne~
otomesensei chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
thanks for the chapter it was really good.
Izolda chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
So perfect! Sasuke is so adorable:) I want to hug him so badly xD

It's weird that after so many unpleasant situation including shinobi Sasuke still wants to be a ninja. He could dream of becoming architect, fire-fighter, politician (better not), or whatever else.

This story is so great. I can't stop smiling:)
yamiatemyugi chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
The cliffhangers! Makes me want to rip myself to have to wait for the next chapter! I really want to see how Team 10 will react when they see Naruto after all those years. Oh, and I would like to know lil' Sasuke's reaction to the Leaf Shinobis. After all, Sasuke's obsessed with them, right? LOL See you until next time!
Q3APo chapter 32 . 5/29/2011
ah. i love this story very much. i though this gonna be a boring story. but dear, you make it funny, sad and beautiful at the same time. i feel every kind of their feeling towards each other. can't wait for the next chapter.
TKM chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Thank God you wont do SasukexSakura couple or NarutoxHinata. Your story rock mate. I love it and I will wait and wait for more to come. I hope you will have ti will and time to write more because I will wait and wait for more to come. You rock mate

dieb4bekilled chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
I'm loving your story more and more! :)
yami yasi chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
god .. awesome chapter .. i loved that .. my poor baby sasuke ..kiss kiss .. dont cry sweety.. papa 's coming ..

this chapter was very nice and beautiful ,, thanx dear

you know , i love sasuke very much beacuse of that i read all kind of pairing like sasunaru, sasusaku and ...

but i must say i dont like sakura anymore .. she is not in love with sasuke she just talk big but if there is one person that love sasuke he is naruto beacuse he didnt given up on sasuke like sakura do..

i love this fathery love that you write about in your story .. naruto is a good father .. sasuke love him very much .. go find sasuke naruto .. he needs you dear (kiss two of them)

please update soon ..
suzanne chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
finally you can update this story and it was great that he meet everyone again, it was kinder cute that sasuke meet sakura and ino and the rest of his team mate, i can't wait for the next chapter to see naruto and other reaction when they find out that naruto had son, thank for great story, it was kinder cute that sasuke meet sakura and his team mate, he dont know them. it was kinder cute that sasuke was looking for his father, they didn't know they could meet each other agin, thank for new chapter. can't wait for the next chapter to see whathappen will naruto and saskue find each other again, cya until next time _
4,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »