Reviews for Phoenix Rising
johanne asherei chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
You have a very nice story... It also have a nice plot... Some of the chapters made me cry while others left my heart with a pang of hurt... This is such a great story... I'll be waiting for your next updates of this story... Congratulations and keep up the good work
magicaltoothbrush chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Omg! This is the best story ever! I serious stayed up all night reading this! Anyway I can't believe Ino found sasuke n then they vgoingbto meet naruto! It's going to be epic... Bt actually can't wait for sasuke to become 10 or 12 so his life will be more dangerous n he'll go backto konoha! Everybody is going to threat him like dirt becos of the old him... Bt still I can't wait for it.. Hopefully he'll grow up soon! Anyway update soon!
randomKitty chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
i read this last night and now i cant take it i stayed up for a while thinking

'whats going to happen to sauske, wonder how naruto will respond'

i just hope naruto dosen't get mad and yell

omg i cant wait for the next post

this has like my favorite story on this whole site

so please post soon

i LOVE this so much

sauskes cute

so is naruto

omg cant wait i might explode
CoraLinn chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES. Phoenix Rising and Raven's Fall are so well written and so unique! You have a great talent to capture characters' emotions.

Best wishes!
AsunaTakiko chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
The "Preggy-Naruto with Sasuke"-moment was a bit awkward but sooooooooo cute! And I think that woman overreacted; it was an accident and accidents happen. Sure, I would be angry too if my kid was pushed down, but they are just kids and they normaly don't have any ill intention while playing. But I think this experience is necessary for Sasuke to learn how to deal with others and with his strenght/power in the future.

I kinda pity Sakura because she is always left behind by Sasuke and Naruto. I don't like SasuSasku either so it's fine with me :)

The possibility that Ino-Shika-Cho will find Naruto by sheer coincidence is rather amusing and I can't wait to know how they react to his son :D

Keep up the good work :)
Kane chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Really love the entire thing that you've written.

Your story so far has a lot of substance and everything is well balanced. Actually i quite like the lack of seems more clean and geniune that way. AS much as i love all the girls in Naruto...none of them seem to do Naruto and Sasuke justice in a romantic partner...but thats just me.

Naruto's relationship with little Sasuke is very endearing to read. I'm not really into mushy-sappy stuff but..i really like 'your' mushy-sappy stuff. good going.

I'm looking forward to reading the upcoming chapters. You are one of the best, level-headed writters here on fanfic. That alone is an incredible feat.

Take pride in that

mitch chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Please update soon waaaa! cliffhangers! by the way I have always loved this fic it is unique and that is what i love to read.
randomKitty chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
this chapter was fantasitc im mad because the next post isn't up yet your such a good writer PLEASE post soon

i loved it

does this mean that ino and the gang find naruto

omg i soooooooooooooooooooooooo want to read more

i cant wait i think i might burst

i dont like sasusaku either or naruhina pairings they just dont feel right
seishuku arashi chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Too lazy to sign it. It has been a while, I think its a bit unfair that you put this story on the backburner. Anywho, yayy! They're meeting I am so excited. Do try to update soon. I am not a fan of sasusaku either. Just doesn't seem right. Naruhina I don't pairings? No prob. Can't wait for the new chapter! Update soon, I've missed this story :)
JosElynne chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
My god! The greatest fic ive ever read! Im currently virbrating with excitement (its 4:10am and i havent gotten any sleep) and now i cNt sleep because im excited for the release of the next chP! Good work and keep them coming!
Aya1229 chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
oooooooooooooooh Sauske kun dont cry cutie -huggles child sauske-
Trueblade Hinata chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Great chapter.

I feel sorry for little Sasuke.

I hope he will be able to fight against his hatred and anger in the future.(Perharps a dark version of himself like the one Naruto faced.)

I loved the scene when Sakura met little was I wonder what will happen when Ino helps is great so up the good work!
force majeur chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
"I want my Daddy!"

Me: come to neechan, Sasuke-chan~

Anyway, well, I really don't mind about pairing, one exception though. Sakura is okay with Sasuke, Sasuke with Hinata too is okay, lol. I don't see why not, but of course people have their own taste 3
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
OMG your not dead!
Warnolife chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Great! I can't wait to read the next chapiter! You got very good idea just don't use the "easy way" and keep writing!
4,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »