Reviews for Phoenix Rising
DreamKaskade chapter 36 . 7/1/2011
Soo ready for the gore hahaha.

When will sasu learn that narus a ninja?
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 36 . 7/1/2011
I have to give one more review...

You know, Sasuke is in some sense right considering that he wants to look even a little like his father, it is really frustrating when people don't see any similarities between those two. And that is really Sasuke's wish, to look like a father... and that is portrayed through chapters that he wants to look like Naruto.

I can't wait for next chapter :) that is for sure :)
heather XD chapter 35 . 6/30/2011
soo im in my living room at 12:30am and my parents r asleep and im lyk dancing with joy when i noticed the 3new chps! lol thn i was cracking up n tryin to not wake my parents up on the ch of ino kissin sasu n him crying n thn the reactions to everyone with naru lyk lee's! n the one wit the girls thinking how hot he was ..finally wit hina fainting rofl i was dying of laughter good thing my parents didnt wake up it would b crazy seein their teen laughin in the night wit a laptop n tv only on

LUV UR STORIES
SlyFox363 chapter 36 . 6/30/2011
That was a great chapter. I wouldn't worry about Sasuke being out of character so much. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes an entirely different person from who he once was. Won't Sasuke be surprised when he finds out that his daddy's an ex ninja :D
Rockahippo chapter 36 . 6/30/2011
Thanks for the quick update! I wonder if this arc would finally reveal to Sasuke that Naruto is a ninja 'cos I can't wait to read about the former's reaction to the news. Also, it amuses me greatly when Sasuke thinks that all the girls act weird when they meet Naruto. Looking forward to how this arc will pan out!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 36 . 6/30/2011
The first part was really gory. The first person kind of confused me a bit at first. Now with that bit of info, it's a mystery! Will this situation show Naruto's true skill to Sasuke? Will little Sasuke freak out? Find out next time on Phoenix Rising~!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
hoping, wishing and definitely begging for the next chapters to be posted REALLY REALLY SOON! oh god, this is story is just so BRILLIANT! I WANT MORE!

-liloncroess
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
Short..almost broke mmy mouse trying to scroll down...but thanks for finaly updating and as always i will remind you, this story rocks!
Izolda chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
So adorable and cute :) Naruto and Sasuke are just the sweetest family ever!
IndxcvNovelist chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
(Nothing to do w/ this) It hurts my heart when Kenji let out his feelings.

(Then this is my review) I like this story but I didn't understand the first part (the woman was still drugged...) Nice work Kai!
IndxcvNovelist chapter 33 . 6/29/2011
We're the same. I really hate the Sasuke-Sakura Pairing, also the NaruSaku ones. Only Naruto-Hinata. I hate Sakura! But these are memories, I apologize for not reading it all.
YourStoryIsAwesome Kai Maciel chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
It's the butler, it's totally the butler!
CoraLinn chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
Interesting chapter. It's hilarious to read that Sasuke thinks that his Tou-chan is weak and uncool. I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Little Miss Heartbreaker chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
it was awesome! keep them coming!
Crystalzap chapter 36 . 6/29/2011
Great! the whole serial killer thing made me feel bad but I like Sasuke's thoughts on Naruto (and that girl) they seemed believable and thought out

It's kind of unbelievably though that Naruto hasn't slipped yet and Sasuke see him do something ninja like, I mean he IS Naruto ;)
4,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »