Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Sylvia.I chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
short but nice chapter. a little bit of a let down after the build up in the previous chapter. I'm not quite sure how i feel about naruto revealing himself and so much info so easily after trying to stay hidden for so long. i think you were able to capture shikamaru's personality very well, i think he would have been more understanding or at least wouldn't have had such harsh outbursts. but it was a good chapter none the less.
SlyFox363 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
Thanks so much for the quick update! I'm not so sure I loved how it turned out but I'll have to wait for the next chapter before I decide. I hope we get to see sakuras reaction in the next chapter. :)
RHatch89 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
great update...
fnza chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
simply beautiful,i like the part towards ending ,how naruto reasons with shikamaru...i hope u can write more fluffy stuff as in ch.2930(my all time fav ch!) ..keep on writing!
SignorinaAriel chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
Sua história é maravilhosa! Tenho acompanhado algum tempo mas só agora resolvi comentar! Sasuke-baby é a coisa mais liiiinda!

Adoro quando Naruto tem seus momentos de super-proteção. Realmente consigo imagina-lo sendo um pai todo preocupado... Estou com pena dos dois se a reação do Shikamaru foi essa imagine das outras pessoas

ps: Fico imaginando como Kakashi vai ficar quando descobrir a verdade!

pps: Diferente de vc meu inglês é terrível! Leio a fic com ajuda de dicionários online por isso o recado é um português! Espero que não se importe!

Até a próxima!
goldengreaser chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
Glad to see such a wonderful update. Great job writing the reunion.
Lena7213 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
Ooo! I'm excited for the time travel story, that sounds really cool! Also, I thought Shikamaru was in charecter. He's an observer and after watching so much grief in his friends that was caused by Sasuke, I can see him going off like that.

Thanks for your hard work!
anime.rules.XD chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
man shikamaru any way naruto burn his ass. it was good and yay you updated *does a cheerleader dance* no i am not a cheerleader but still i love this fic
zero98 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
good
randomKitty chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
some one else knows YAY

but i sort of want to strangle shikamaru a bit he soo dumb for a smart guy

im glad naruto stood up for sauske like that i think the way you write naruto is perfect

omg when i saw the next post button it made my day i had to wait such a long painful time but i wasnt dissapionted thank you for creating this story i love it soo much usually it taks longer for me to read chapters this long but it was just soo good i read it in what seemed to be no time at all _

great chapter

amazzin stoey

incredible author
suzanne chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
the story is get intersting by minute, i love it when naruto is over protective of his son, can't wait to other finally out an see there reation to see sasuke was alive, i like how shikamaru was threat to hurt hurt sasuke and naruto make in time to save his son, he threat whoever hurt his son, the story is get intersing sakura meet sasuke, team 10 meet him too. can't wait to see the next chapter to see what going happen, shikamaru was wrong about chibi sasuke, he was cute and innocent, thank for great chapter and i can't wait to read other called Uzumaki Sasuke goes back in time, to when team 7 was formed, by accident.

cya until next time _
Lunalover009 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
oooh~ don't chu be hat'n on lil' Sasuke-chibi-chan, Shikamaru! D8
IucunditaFloridus chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
wow ... intense
LJ chapter 33 . 6/6/2011
Hi, please update soon! Your writing is awesome~
4,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »