Reviews for Phoenix Rising
wintercrystal chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
awesome! please update soon! cute ending :)
EmiTenshi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I just love your story, it's so wonderful. The plot is so interesting and cute with each chapter keeping me interested and waiting for more. I hope you update soon :D Keep up the great work!
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Lol poor Hinata I can just imagine her getting a nosebleed from seeing the picture.

On another note, I was funny when Ino kissed Sasuke I thought she was going to do

something like that the moment she started walking closer to Sasuke poor him. I

would probably be shocked too if a stranger just kissed me like that when I was five.

Great chap I can't wait for the new arc and update soon!

~Nanna
kathsasuke chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Waaah! Update soon! :D

Are u going to time skip these like after a few years so Sasuke will be grown up?

But I also kinda want to see Sakura, Kakashi and the others team reactions when they see cute lil Sasuke.. :D

keep it up.. Hope to read ur next chappy soon. :D
Ketsueki Senkou chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Your doing really well keeping sasuke in character it seems just like when he was little, keep up the good work.
randomKitty chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
YAY i've bein waiting soo painfully long but agian im not disappointed you did an awesome job

but eww ino sasukes only five she made him fudgin cry lol

loved it 3

i will now start the next painful wait right ... now

update soon 3
Taijen chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Love the chapter so much. Sasuke defintely won choji over with candy. And sasuke's reaction to ino kissing him so funny!
KizaruBoss1 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Ah… So he does have balls after all" Sai said

Typical of Sai! Great chapter!
GreenGoblyn chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
I love this fic and hope you can update faster. It's so hard to find a good serious Naruto fic, but you did it and i love the whole plot not one chapter has discouraged me to stop reading! This has to be the best Naruto fic I have read compared to the ones i have read on fanfiction and . I can't wait for more!3
Trueblade Hinata chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Great chapter.

It's good to know that Team 10(Specially Shikamaru) finally"re"acepted Sasuke.I liked the part with Hinata finding out about Naruto's new look.

This is great so far! Keep up the good work!
fhkg'bt chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
I loved the chapter :)

Very Naruto-like to make something as dull as washing ones face into ninja training.

I hope Sasuke doesn't turn out as serious like he was in his other life, I like the OOCness
IndxcvNovelist chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Nice story! What's the next Kai! I love it!
deviltwit chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Fantastic chapter. I just love the fainting Hinata.
narutofan chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
I really love this chapter. It is serious, but the way you used Sasuke to calm things down was just so great :)

Really love your story :D
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
hahahahaha another great chapter :D It was worth waiting :D Hhaaha you nailed Hinata :D I am glad that Shika can finally see a little of what Naruto was talking about considering Sasuke... it is understandable that they all just can't get over it that old Sasuke is gone and new one is soooo cuuuuteeeeeee :D

But... I was angry at Ino... a dream or not... Sasuke is a CHILD! She can't do that to a child... that is molesting... I really didn't like only that part...

But everything else was awesome :D and Konoha 11 reactions and Kakashi and everyone else reactions were hilarious. :)

I can't wait for next chapter.
4,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »