Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Harco8059 chapter 32 . 3/31/2011
I love it... This is really good... amazing... Naruto is really a good father... Sasuke is cute... Naruto really loves Sasuke... can't wait for the next chapter...
Phnxfyr1 chapter 32 . 3/29/2011
Can't wait for more
SilverSauce chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
youre killing me here - please update !
J.F.C chapter 32 . 3/23/2011
This story is a masterpiece, is really well written. I just read it in one seat, and I can't wait to read your next update.
BlackicexMistrose chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
neat
kisskisskill chapter 29 . 3/11/2011
Ah, poor Naruto! This chapter is very true to reality too, because young children are concerned with what they want, and not with others, and don't see when they're hurting someone sometimes. Yay psychology classes!

Great work with this chapter. 3
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 30 . 2/27/2011
aww this chapter is so cute and heartwrenching at the same time. i love how naruto has an uncontidintal love for sasuke and vise versa. i also like how Sasuke still has traits from the old sasuke like trying to be perfect but he also has naruto traits now like liking ramen.i can't wait until the konoha 11 find out about sasuke. i hope they take it well and accept sasuke like iruka, tsunade, gaara and shizune. please tell me your updating soon because i just can't wait (sorry impatient) XD
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 32 . 2/23/2011
update please this was awesome keep up the good work
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
i like what you said about living in the past. sasuke does it a lot in the manga/anime but i think naruto does it to to some extent. really cute chapter. naruto as a father so cool
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 32 . 2/22/2011
i have to say this is the first time i've ever read a story like this and you've got me totally hook. i've read all the chapters in a few hours your stories that good. Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship as father and son is so cute and belieable. i wonder is the rest of konoha 11 will ever find out and if they do what will they think and do.I also like how you put Sasuke's "past life" in there like echos and dreams and you really get to feel what Sasuke felt in his heart before underneath his revenge and i hope sasuke somehow redeems himself as well and maybe become a happier person and a great ninja. sorry about the long review i had 32 chapter worths to put in but great story and please update ASAP.
Greyshield chapter 32 . 2/21/2011
ah, how touching. I just love this story. You should create your own background and change a few names, do some editing, and make it wholly your own story. It's so creative!
DreamKaskade chapter 32 . 2/21/2011
Much better, i almost cried when i read that sasu was abandoned. so thats how sasu recongnized naru as a father. awesome. truly loved it.
sangetsuninichi chapter 31 . 2/21/2011
That was very heartwarming. Poor sasuke..he was abused by the frogs! Sometimes when a person is abused, especially when young, it makes their personality a bit wonky, juvenile or distrustful. according to freuds psychosocial theory, infancy is the stage where they develop their trust vs. mistrust to people, so if a baby was abused or neglected, then when they grow old it will affect their personality.
Username1996 chapter 32 . 2/20/2011
Love this story. Please hurry up and update. I was dying before this update!
Sukee93 chapter 32 . 2/20/2011
Oh, the whole chapter was so adorable!

Thanks for giving us such a great story!
4,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »