Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Sylvia.I chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
nooooooo, why did you end it there? another great chapter, i absolutely loved the part where naruto comforts sasuke after his nightmare. absolute cuteness. a bit sad. keep up the amazing work and can't wait for the next chapter.

FlyingArtist chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
An update! Such a cute moment for Naruto and Sasuke, he wanted Naruto to have given birth to him. THE CLIFFHANGERS! how you torture your loyal readers soo... Why oh Why must you dangle such a thing befor us, so cruel TTTT. Love the chapter, please update as soon as possible, Ja Ne~
otomesensei chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
thanks for the chapter it was really good.
Izolda chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
So perfect! Sasuke is so adorable:) I want to hug him so badly xD

It's weird that after so many unpleasant situation including shinobi Sasuke still wants to be a ninja. He could dream of becoming architect, fire-fighter, politician (better not), or whatever else.

This story is so great. I can't stop smiling:)
yamiatemyugi chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
The cliffhangers! Makes me want to rip myself to have to wait for the next chapter! I really want to see how Team 10 will react when they see Naruto after all those years. Oh, and I would like to know lil' Sasuke's reaction to the Leaf Shinobis. After all, Sasuke's obsessed with them, right? LOL See you until next time!
Q3APo chapter 32 . 5/29/2011
ah. i love this story very much. i though this gonna be a boring story. but dear, you make it funny, sad and beautiful at the same time. i feel every kind of their feeling towards each other. can't wait for the next chapter.
TKM chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Thank God you wont do SasukexSakura couple or NarutoxHinata. Your story rock mate. I love it and I will wait and wait for more to come. I hope you will have ti will and time to write more because I will wait and wait for more to come. You rock mate

dieb4bekilled chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
I'm loving your story more and more! :)
yami yasi chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
god .. awesome chapter .. i loved that .. my poor baby sasuke ..kiss kiss .. dont cry sweety.. papa 's coming ..

this chapter was very nice and beautiful ,, thanx dear

you know , i love sasuke very much beacuse of that i read all kind of pairing like sasunaru, sasusaku and ...

but i must say i dont like sakura anymore .. she is not in love with sasuke she just talk big but if there is one person that love sasuke he is naruto beacuse he didnt given up on sasuke like sakura do..

i love this fathery love that you write about in your story .. naruto is a good father .. sasuke love him very much .. go find sasuke naruto .. he needs you dear (kiss two of them)

please update soon ..
suzanne chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
finally you can update this story and it was great that he meet everyone again, it was kinder cute that sasuke meet sakura and ino and the rest of his team mate, i can't wait for the next chapter to see naruto and other reaction when they find out that naruto had son, thank for great story, it was kinder cute that sasuke meet sakura and his team mate, he dont know them. it was kinder cute that sasuke was looking for his father, they didn't know they could meet each other agin, thank for new chapter. can't wait for the next chapter to see whathappen will naruto and saskue find each other again, cya until next time _
SaCcHaRiNeD ChIld chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
You have made me the happiest pubescent person at this moment, for updating THIS fic. Really, words can not describe the joy that is swelling with in me at this moment :D

TT (tears of joy)

also: I really wish that Sasuke would find out that Naruto is one of the most powerful ninjas in the world, and not to mention the most bad-ass currently living. I mean it would be interesting to see his reaction about finding out that his 'tou-chan' is some all-powerful and sorta respected shinobi :D

Thou I'm wondering if chances of that are looking bleak considering the fact he still hasn't found out by the time Raven's fall started...and ended. THen again it could all have been avoided(raven's fall) if naruto just told
Sukee93 chapter 33 . 5/28/2011
OMG, I'm so glad to read another chapter of Phoenix Rising! :D

And this one, aaahh, I really, really, reaaalllyyy like it! Thanks!

Can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter, with Shikamaru, Choji and the others

You're doing a great job with this story!
SlyFox363 chapter 33 . 5/28/2011
You caught me at a good time! I just got my new iPod touch and I was just trying to figure out how to work my email when I saw your update in my inbox. I'm so happy. I loved this chapter! Looks like Naruto's got to come out of hiding now! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much!
wintercrystal chapter 33 . 5/28/2011
thank goodness that you hate the sasusaku pairing. while i was reading this chapter i couldnt help but worry if you're going to turn this fic into a sasusaku fic. im super relieved now. i'll be truthful and say that if the fic turns sasusaku or naruhina i wont be reading this fic anymore. sounds quite quite harsh but yeah, the thing that i like about this fic is that it's pairing-less. it's not very often when i see a pairing-less fic. wow long review. update soon please :D
sess18 chapter 33 . 5/28/2011
That's alright I don't like the pairing either. I hoping Naruto and Sasuke won't meet the people from his old team yet. Update soon please.
4,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »