Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Smile-Evily chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
That was a great chapter! I loved it!
anime.rules.XD chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
this was great no cool no AWESOME yup
Rosebunse chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
I bet I know who the killer is :)
Reineserpent chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
Wow, I really like reading crime novels, especially when it's raining with lightning like now :D

After this chapter and the hint that the killer is OC, I cannot stop thinking that it's this Kaito guy. Like, fifteen years ago someone mass murdered his family, but he survived and ran away and swore to take vengeance on his enemy(ies), and he trained super hard and now he's here to kill if not those who killed his family then those dear to them, something like that :D well, it's just my guess, so I'll be waiting for next chapters to find out the true story behind all this :) Thanks for this update :) Best wishes, Reineserpent.
kurokazeryuu chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
Eagerly awaiting the next release. I have a rough idea of who the killer might be, but I could be wrong... I'm sure you'll surprise me.
Foolish Wandering chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
I'm thinking that the killer is going to go after Sasuke and/or Naruto then Naruto will somehow save the day using his ninja skills thus Sasuke efinds out that Naruto is a ninja

Am I right? Am I right?

I love the story
Deer Flower chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
dang it now I'm kinda freaked out on what's gonna you update soon!
TheHiddenAngel chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
so hope naruto finds and catches the killer also cant wait till lil sasu finds out his dads a ninja
randomKitty chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
OMG you updated super dupper fast this time

OMG you totally have my mind spinning with what i think happens next

will naruto have to fight the bad dude and will sasuke learn he a ninja ?

is the insident like the older sauske like killed alot of people in the village?

OMG this put like a fresh new twist into the story and im realy excited to read more so please UPDATE SOON!

love the story sooo much 3

X3
RHatch89 chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
nice update...
narutofan chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
What a cute chapter :)
Magicaltoothbrush chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
I know I probably sound like an obess reader bt I forgot to add that I like how u still made sasuke proud of his father n the uchihas...lol if sasuke is embarrassed by naruto now..imagine how embarrassed he'll be when he hits his teen years! :D
magicaltoothbrush chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
It's funny how sasuke thinks naruto is uncool..it's like bits n bits of the old sasuke is still there.. I should of known sasuke would call that ninja who could possibly be a rogue ninja n the killer his hero...

When I first read the beginning I thought it was the Older sasuke that killed the family n the girl was going to get her revenge! Bt now I believe that that little "incident" the villager was talking bout was when Older sasuke was in his rampage mood n killed everyone!

Love the new arc! Much more action! Update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 36 . 6/28/2011
what going to happen next
4,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »