Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Izolda chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
I love Naruto for all he said in this chapter!
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
I have to add this for the chapter.

I noticed, that not only Shika took very seriously Asuma's promise, like you said, but that he is just like Sasuke in a way that he sees only one side of the coin, he sees trees where he should see forest. He told that Asuma died proteting village but other people also died protecting what was precious to them, not only Asuma.

Shika said that Sasuke should pay for his crimes, but Sasuke already paid for all his crimes... he lived harsh life and... his life was taken in some way. I mean... he lives but that is not an old Sasuke but the new one. The Old one had to die so that New Sasuke could live.

And what Shika wanted to do? To kill an innocent child just because of his paranoia and distrust? Eh, if he continues like this he would be just like Danzo and elders who were wrapped in constant fear of life.

But wow... what a speech of Naruto! It wasn't preaching but really realistic point of view and the truth. :) Hehehehe now what Shika will say and do...

Update soon !
sugargirl89 chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
Nice! Its getting exciting! Stupid Shikamaru, he's going to ruin everything - grrrr
Sal-91 chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
Good chapter!
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
First of all, I want to say: THANK YOU very much for this unique and such an extraordinary story. I was truly blessed to find this amazing story of yours.

I must admit that I was sceptic considering your idea of Sasuke becoming a baby... In my mind it was just another story which I wouldn't like but eventually I started to read it because I was intrigued by the concept of the story... but I didn't expect very much. I can clearly say that I underestimated the story from the beginning. (But still, like I said I was intrigued to read it, to give a chance...)

Oh my, how I was wrong, chapter after chapter, I eat my own previous words and thoughts about this story. :D I can't express fully how this story has its own life and how much this story is awesome, characters are great, plot is magnificent, you have funny and serious parts. It is really amazing how you come up with this idea and made that idea into reality.

So, I want to say SORRY to you and your story because I judged this piece of art even before I started to read it. Now I can only say how foolish and silly I was and now I am glad that I gave a try.

Though, I want to connect with other chapters where you said that Noctis looks like Sasuke and I totally agree. :D Annddd… when I saw and heard the cry of the baby of Naruto’s new ova, Sage Naruto vs Sasuke, I had such a goosebumps and I remembered your story ! OH MY! DID SOMEONE READ YOUR STORY! LOL, I couldn’t believe it with my eyes and ears :D It was like I had epiphany :D

For this chapter I can only say bravo for Shika, HE WAS JUST LIKE HE WOULD BE, wow… I have never read anywhere such a great and perfect portrayed Shika’s character. Congratulations :D And of course Naruto and Sasuke would prove him wrong. :)

Thank you again for this amazing story and update soon. :)
Crystalzap chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
wow I didn't think it would be Shikamaru that would take that stand point, he's the smart one... maybe, Neji or Ten Ten... but it was a good point to be made and I like the way Naruto compares Sasuke to his self its just the kind of thing that he'd do in cannon
softdreamer chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
I don't remember if I ever was a lost child :)

also thanks for the next side story, I was hoping for that theme

also I don't think you made Shikamaru OOC, if he would have easily accepted it, them that would have been out of character

anyway good work
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 34 . 6/9/2011
Nice speech from Naruto sounds like something the 3rd hokage would say
deviltwit chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
This is an amazing fanfic! I do believe you did put Shikamaru in character. Please update as soon as you can.
ayushina chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
Hy senpai! You are my most favourite author *smile*

Don't you think that naruto is too easy to tell the truth?

Aaa... Shika! Don't be so cruel! I don't think you can stand up if you in sasuke position!

Fast update please!

Nb: I can't wait the new side story. *smile*
TheHiddenAngel chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
well you have to have some one act like that and it makes sense that it would be shika since he has the brains to think it through though hopefully hell come around when he sees how the new sasu acts
narutofan chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
Awesome chapter :D

I must say that I think that Shikamaru was a bit too aggressive for his character, but it is kinda understandable too :)

That with your next side story, do you now when you will start on it?
chobits909 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
yay! thanks for the update! and i have high hopes for the side story, it could be great and it could be a disaster but i think you will write it well :) i wonder what it'll hold! weeeee haha update soon! less than 3
BadButt94 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
awe poor sasuke n naruto. i cant wait for the next chapter
Sukee93 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
Awesome chapter, I love so much your story! Great work, thanks :)
4,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 248 .. Last Next »