Reviews for Phoenix Rising
anime.rules.XD chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
man shikamaru any way naruto burn his ass. it was good and yay you updated *does a cheerleader dance* no i am not a cheerleader but still i love this fic
zero98 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
good
randomKitty chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
some one else knows YAY

but i sort of want to strangle shikamaru a bit he soo dumb for a smart guy

im glad naruto stood up for sauske like that i think the way you write naruto is perfect

omg when i saw the next post button it made my day i had to wait such a long painful time but i wasnt dissapionted thank you for creating this story i love it soo much usually it taks longer for me to read chapters this long but it was just soo good i read it in what seemed to be no time at all _

great chapter

amazzin stoey

incredible author
suzanne chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
the story is get intersting by minute, i love it when naruto is over protective of his son, can't wait to other finally out an see there reation to see sasuke was alive, i like how shikamaru was threat to hurt hurt sasuke and naruto make in time to save his son, he threat whoever hurt his son, the story is get intersing sakura meet sasuke, team 10 meet him too. can't wait to see the next chapter to see what going happen, shikamaru was wrong about chibi sasuke, he was cute and innocent, thank for great chapter and i can't wait to read other called Uzumaki Sasuke goes back in time, to when team 7 was formed, by accident.

cya until next time _
Lunalover009 chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
oooh~ don't chu be hat'n on lil' Sasuke-chibi-chan, Shikamaru! D8
IucunditaFloridus chapter 34 . 6/8/2011
wow ... intense
LJ chapter 33 . 6/6/2011
Hi, please update soon! Your writing is awesome~
Rockahippo chapter 33 . 6/5/2011
I love this story so much! I completed Raven's Fall and have been waiting for an update on this. I'd have to admit, yours is one of the first stories I've read to have made me cry because of the bond you've established between Naruto & Sasuke. This story is believable and I can't wait for the next update )!
HK-Revan chapter 33 . 6/4/2011
Oh my god. I love this chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
Username1996 chapter 33 . 6/4/2011
LOVE IT!1 Please oh please up-date soon!
heather XD chapter 33 . 6/4/2011
ok I dnt care if ur a naruhina or sasusaku fan or not. I am. But I dnt care as long as u continue the story n hopefully neva abandon it b/c I really love it is adorable I mean in this chapter the part where Sasuke wnts to b in Naru's belly was adorable! n thn when Ino found him in the end I was lyk "OH SHIT!" Love ur story so plz continue it!
sasukefan chapter 33 . 6/4/2011
I like the sasusaku pairing, but if you don't like it, it is fine. I am in love with this story anyway:)

You are an amazing writer and I could never have stopped reading this story. The parental bond you have created between Naruto and Sasuke are way too amazing.

Please update soon, I cant wait too read more:)
Adorkablelinkk chapter 33 . 6/3/2011
So, I just NEEDED to let you know, I have read both Raven's Fall and all of what you have of Pheonix Rising, and I'm absolutely in love with the connection between Naruto and Sasuke. I cried at moments, and it usually takes a lot for me to cry by just reading something. I actually made this account so that I could comment on this story... xD Anyway, you did a phenomenal job with this story and you are an extremely talented person. I literally jumped all around when I saw you had posted a new story - Keep up the amazing work! :D
XxStarLitxX chapter 33 . 6/3/2011
Aaaa! How can you leave me with the story hanging there? *groan*

Btw,sorry for not reviewing for the last 32 chapter of this story. I'm so absorbed with the story! I love Sasuke this way, I mean with his cute child attitude. I was almost crying when Naruto wanted to leave baby Sasuke and when I read 'Rejection' chapter.

All of all, I loved your story. I look forward Naruto and Sasuke's meeting with Konoha 10. So,update please. :)

p.s. you know, I read this story since afternoon from chap 1 and now it's 01.25 a.m here and I have exam this morning. So, if I fail the test, it's all your fault! (Hehe,kidding! :P )
4,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 248 .. Last Next »