Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Warnolife chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Keep up your good work! It the best!
Izolda chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
I'm melting. It was so good and sweet and funny and adorable:) Sasuke is the cutest creature ever. Ino you crazy woman! Hahahaha that was hilarious!
CJWrites chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
I dont think there's any need to keep him in character. Sasuke's character is based solely on the fact that he is an avenger and that his parents got killed.

There was a drastic character change from before and after the massacre and i'm sure that the character would've been different if it never happened.
Sukee93 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Of course I liked this chapter, they're all great! :) Thanks
maxridelover chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
i love this story, Sauske is so cute!
cherry-888 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
INO IS A PEDO-BEAR!
lauralove chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
That was a really funny chapter, I like it hope u update soon :)
chobits909 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
WOOOO! great chapter! I love chibi sasuke:) he's so cute. And thanks for finally lettin the konoha 11 know! Please update soon!
BadButt94 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Good Luck on the next chapter. I'm cheering for you. I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm jumping up and down with excitement.
LoVe-WiLl-fInD-a-WaY chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
I really the this story, and I really, really want to see how Sasuke will grow up! Please update as soon as possible!
Rosebunse chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
You always deliver. And you get better every time :)
RHatch89 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
loved it... :D :D
fnza chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
thnx for the update , simple and sweet!
Beloved Daughter chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
This chapter might have been hard for you to write but I really liked how it came out!

Favorite line: Sai's "Ah… So he does have balls after all"

Priceless!

Kakashi's reaction is also amusing. It's almost like he's become a grandpa or something!

Although I think the last line needs a little editing: "Ah… I would someone revive Hinata?" ...this doesn't make sense grammatically...

I look forward to your next chapter update!
Ketsueki Senkou chapter 34 . 6/22/2011
This is a good story, I hope that you will update soon im curious what The nara will do.
4,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 248 .. Last Next »