Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Sukee93 chapter 32 . 2/20/2011
Oh, the whole chapter was so adorable!

Thanks for giving us such a great story!
cali girl11 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
I love your story! It amazes me how other people who do baby stories and they know nothing about babies or write down what they THINK they do. You on the other hand know what you are talking about and writiing. Keep up the good work (:
kurokazeryuu chapter 32 . 2/19/2011
That was great, can't wait till the next one come out.
Azh Hikari chapter 32 . 2/19/2011
Glad to know that Sasuke is okay and to how they are bonded.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and back to see the older Sasuke, although I admit that I love Baby Sasuke better XD
Black Lance 0f Divinity chapter 32 . 2/19/2011
IMPRESSIVE ! You are very very talented and skilled in writing.

Please update soon. I'm dying for the next chapter XD
tez-chan chapter 32 . 2/19/2011
Thanks alot for update _
Crystalzap chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
aww poor lil Sasuke-chan, I glad every turned out alright in the end, and await your next update :)
SlyFox363 chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
That was too sweet! :3 Naruto makes a great dad, ne? I loved it! Cannot wait to see they're reaction to Naruto and little Sasu-chan :3 It must of been a very horrible time for them when Naruto dissapeared D:
goldengreaser chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
I was so glad to see an update. This was really sweet.
BadButt94 chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
I love your story man. It's so good and cute. I love baby sasuke
Deer Flower chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
oh what an awesome chapter,the family moments,not the stupid evil frog moments :p the last part made me laugh,haha at least naruto's pervassion isn't shown around baby sasuke xD but babbling on,if Naruto was at Konah with Sasuke would he choose Hinata or Sakura? I'm thinking it be more Hinata and Sakura is like an aunt or something :) well babbling over,nice chapter and I don't like waiting for awesome surprises so update soon!
ayushina chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
Hah... Finally you update. This chapter kinda cruel. Poor sasuke, but naruto is back *yeah*

Next chapter will be special huh? You make me can't sleep! Fast update, please!

I'm just wondering. When sasuke know narute is a ninja? Thats will be cool!

Oh yeah, don't you wanna make fic about minato naruto? I think it will be very very cool fic.

Yosh. Fast update (again) please
Khandalis chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
Yay! A new chapter! I just finished exams today, so it feels like a present.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
Awesome job ! XP

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dia-chan93 chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
Awwww. Baby sasuke is soo cute. He reminds me of my baby cousin. They act the same way and have the same obsession with frogs.
4,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 248 .. Last Next »