Reviews for Phoenix Rising
InMyEyesForever chapter 29 . 12/21/2010
Ouch poor Naruto!

But Sasuke's a kid still, so he probably doesn't understand the consequences of his actions. But that's what growing up is all about, isn't it?

Btw I'm a new reader and I totally love this fic! :)

It's refreshing to read about a mature Naruto and an innocent Sasuke.

Please update soon~! _
snowecat chapter 29 . 12/21/2010
Ouch, this was a difficult chapter. Great job though. What will Sasuke do when Naruto returns? Have a good holiday and hope to see more soon!
glassstained chapter 28 . 12/21/2010
Hello.

I'm new here, I found your story by chance and I never stopped reading. Naruto with Sasuke's father is a very creative and had not read anywhere. I loved the way that you could leave everything as consistent and at the same time simple to could understand.

Sasuke love this child fascinated by his tou-chan. I think this is so perfect. I have a weakness for big stories that focus on Naruto and Sasuke in the family, because I miss that side of the manga after the two are alone and it was so tragic in their life, when I see a story in which they have a family to always read .

I like to ask one thing, this story has any chance of turning Yaoi? Narusasu? Not that I want, but I want to prevent, because if so, I would spoil the story and all the feelings that exist between them show you. I ask because I ever read a story where they were father and son and suddenly were in bed as a couple, it was traumatic for me, totally ruined the story so I'm trying to prevent.

But if it does not happen, expect more comments from me because his story is really good.

If there is a grammatical error, please releve, because I am American and I do not have English as the language fluently. I am Brazilian and I understand a bit of English and want to make it fluent.

Well that's it.

Kisses and up to the next chapter.!
Rabbit Pie chapter 28 . 12/19/2010
So, this is my five cents' worth on whether you should make Raven's Fall cannon to Pheonix Rising: I don't think you should.

Apart from the fact that Raven's Fall annoys me (and therefore I’m biased), though I'm not quite sure why, you also wrote earlier that there's no 'fixing' Sasuke. You made that a rule of your universe, so to speak. When you start to disregard a story's rules, the story becomes a lot less interesting, I think, and Naruto already has too few rules, what with chakra's seemingly endless possibilities. Like when you’re reading a fic that seems good, and then so-and-so’s got this bloodline limit and someone-else is a good demon and thingimy is – uh, well you get the point. I think you should keep your more fantastic (as in fantasy, not amazing) ideas in separate stories.

Of course, you can break perceived rules and it could be said that this is simply a perceived rule rather than a true rule, but don’t do it too much. Best to break the rules in ways which don’t break them.

And it’d have to come straight out of nowhere to be interesting.

(x.x) Rabbit Pie

ps. I hope you can make sense of that babble, because it looks like a beta’s nightmare to me.
Rei-06 chapter 28 . 12/18/2010
I read Raven's Fall before this, so when I started reading this I was like, "Oh! So that's how it happened!"

Anyway, great story! I love your writing style, it always keeps me on edge. Hope to read more from you! (:
TheRomanticNerd chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
Oh, man... I facepalmed at least 5 times while reading this :DD THE TALK! NOOOOO! Poor Naruto! XD

Awesome chapter. Nice, and long, and Sasuke is so cute, and now Tsunade knows about the secret chase!

Can't wait till they return to Konoha :) I know it's still further away, but still, I wanna see that so badly... :P
MissDevAsshole2U chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
awesome
zsilvah chapter 28 . 12/9/2010
first of i'd like to say i love this story. your spin on the secret power Itachi gives Naruto is by for my favorite. D But, on my way home from school i thought of some thing, if there going to try to make people believe that Sasuke is not a Uchiha then what are they going to do when he awakens his sharingan. Just thought i'd bring that to mind if you weren't all ready thinking it. But i really do love your story and i cant wait for the next chapter.

thanks for taking the time to read my review. XD
ChasesTheMoon chapter 28 . 12/5/2010
it makes me wanna cry its like not only is naruto healing the scars in sasuke's heart but so is sasuke to everyone who ever loved him i just want everyone to know hes okay poor sakura she needs to know she needs to see him if anything i think id be happy if naruto and sakura ended up together and sakura became like sasukes mother then it would be like team 7 is back together again omg please please update soon and god PLEASE MAKE EVERYONE FIND OUT ALLREADY I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM IM ALLMOST IN TEARS! they all love naruto so much they deserve to know and i just love the drawing sasuke drew that brough a warm smile to my face AHHHH UPDATE!

Allways Watching O.O

Chase
ChasesTheMoon chapter 24 . 12/5/2010
i just wanted to say this is the coolest story ever xD and ive been addicted since the moment i found it wow _ i love how you started that made me unable to put it down right from the start ive been telling everyone about it and again just amazing though my bigest question xD and please reply and answer me because every chapter i read i become more and more confused WHY is it rated M for mature? i guess im a perv because even though sasuke is like naruto's son now i still want them to be together and i know that sounds weird but i thought thats the kind of story this right from the get go so please answer me xD BUT NO MATTER WHAT! i wont stop reading this and please update i dont want it to be cut off with never and ending sooo i guess thats it sorry i allways leave huge reviews

Allways Watching

Chase
Little Miss Heartbreaker chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
That was awesome! Keep the updates rolling!
silver-eyed chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
aww, that's cute. glad that sasuke had such good birthday! i love that somewhere inside him he still knows and loves team 7 and i'm glad that iruka got the facts. lol, i can't imagine him actually giving naruto a talk about sex and demonstrating how to put a condom on a banana! haha, keep it up!
Junexity chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
Like IceNight009 said, this story is enjoyable by NaruxSasu fans even though there's no romance between them in this story. The familial love is just terrific.

It's nice to know that the original Sasuke loved Team 7 deep down in his heart. That picture younger Sasuke made of them and how he described every one of them made me smile. When he sees Sakura and Kakashi, I wonder if he'll put two to two together.
Katzenmond chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
Woah! I wonder what their punishment is going to be! And what will Kakashi do with his newest err... "idea"? Now that's something I really wanna know! And maybe he's the next to meet Sasuke...?

Ah - what ever! I really liked this chap too!
4,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »