Reviews for Phoenix Rising
silver-eyed chapter 27 . 11/17/2010
ah the time of truths! can't wait for the next chapter since you left us hanging! :) it was very touching though: when iruka hugged naruto and all that.
Little Miss Heartbreaker chapter 27 . 11/17/2010
That was awesome! keep the updates coming! Good work! (o)
TigerLillyKaty chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
i love this story i cant wait for the next chapter
YubelChan chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
XD Lmao, the thinking of Naurto having sex part was just funny. X3 And Sasuke is just so cute. This chapter came out a lot of how most scenerios like this would come out. X3 Anyways, :o they know, now what? :3
SlyFox363 chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
OMG xD I fell over from a fit of laughter when Iruka mentioned sex! LOL That was the funniest thing ever! Please update soon :D
TheRomanticNerd chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
Little Sasuke is back! :) I was so happy when I saw the alert, I have been missing this story Good job with the chapter! The fallen jaws came through pretty well :)

And Sasuke is still just soo~ incredibly cute! X3
Lovedoodle chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
omg! This is the best! I'm so glad you updated!
snowecat chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
Wow, this is pretty amazing so far. I've seen fics where one or more person is turned into a child, but this is the most serious one I've seen so far. Wonderful work, can't wait for more.
clippit chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
bwahahaha...i can't stop laughing when i thought of sasuke as a cranky old man! 8D with memory problems! 83 and dentures! XD ahahahaha! man you really took your time uploading this one but nonetheless thanks for the upload! oh and its a great turn of events! i can't wait to read about the next one! so please update soon! ja ne! :}
Crystalzap chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
no its Uzumaki Sasuke now :P but that would probably only confuse them more. Hehe Tsunade left it all up to Naruto to explain ;)

Anyway this was a cute chapter and I look forward to the next!
DreamKaskade chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
Omg I loved it. Please update soon
niceladysakura chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
thanks for updating!

its really cute when Sasuke ask Naruto about if Naruto likes him before

so now they know! i just hope they will not hate Sasuke!

Please update soon!

i really loved Tsubasa Chronicle Reservoir!
LauraNeatO chapter 26 . 11/13/2010
I am so sorry for reviewing Chapter 26 in response to your reply for Chapter 27. you havent provided an email for me to reply to you, so this is my only way D: Sorry D:

In your response to me you said:

"It's a valid point, and I admit I thought about doing that, but Iruka saw the

paternity test was positive for Naruto, not Sasuke. That's why he wouldn't

think he was Sasuke's child."

And I just wanted to ask, if he knew it was Naruto's child, why would he then assume that the child was Sasuke Uchiha, himself? Naruto has no relation to the Uchihas and certainly was not the father of the Sasuke Uchiha that Iruka knew. Also, Iruka also knows that "The child has no mother". Meaning, why not think it's a product of an m-preg or something? He still could have been Sasuke's child, or something to think about, before assuming he was Sasuke himself.

I'm sorry for leaving this comment on another chapter D:
LauraNeatO chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
Okay, big critique over a small thing, but I think this is the one thing that I have to say about this chapter that brought me out of the story with a raised eyebrow, a frown and a shaking of the head:

"Naruto-kun?"

Since there was nothing he could do, Naruto's turned to the two anxious and confused ninjas with a serious expression on his face.

"He's... he's Sasuke" Naruto finally said.

Iruka turned pale.

"Sasuke? Not the same Sasuke...? "

In reality, I'd think the first thing Iruka would think of is that the child would have been Sasuke's child, and he was named after his father. That's the most logical explanation to Naruto raising a child that looks like Sasuke, and naming him after his daddy.

And then there'd of course be that bit of confusion that could have occurred, from the time Iruka thinks that the child is Sasuke's child, to the ultimate realization that the child is actually Sasuke, himself.

I'm glad you're working on the story again and I know things can get really busy especially in the second half of a semester. I'm glad you updated : ) I was just talking about your story to a friend of mine the other night and wondering when there'd be another chapter, : )
ladydhampir chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
Oh yeah! XD Tsk! If only Sasuke of the manga could be that adorable... er... nah, I guess i don't want him adorable just not insane. anyway! OOOhhh this could mean that they might be going back to Konoha sooner, neh? I feel giddy! ) Thanks for updating
4,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »