Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Perfect just absolutely perfect
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 30 . 12/28/2010
Please update soon!
Username1996 chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
This was real amazing story! Please update soon. I can't wait!
Sal-91 chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
I love this fic...Nice job

Waiting for more
Lovedoodle chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
awsome! Simply awsome! This story just becomes greater and greater for each chapter! :)
Katzenmond chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
Hm... Well, I can't really answer your question, sorry - th only thing I can say is, that a lot people read your first chapter and continued until now - so it shouldn't be that bad, right? And if you rewrite it... well, would we have to read it again, or would you still write the same context?

But anyway! This chapter was really good again! Little Sasukes little adventure *grin*

Until the next chap
Vraigard chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
This is my most favorite story yet,I cried so many times Sasuke thought Naruto hated him. I don't think you should remake the first chapter, it makes the story a bit mysterious as the readers;like those who haven't read the story yet, do not know yet how Naruto had Sasuke next to him. It's a great beginning.
pinaygirl54 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ok. I LOVE this story. It's so sweet and cute! 3 BUT, I honestly don't think that this story should be paired with ravens fall. They both separately have good storylines, but put them together and I feel absolutely devestated that the love, feeling, and emotion that naruto and sasuke have for each other will just turn into sorrow and heartbreak. Please don't put them together :( I don't want the sweet little kid that you made sasuke (and thanks for still having his old stubborn personality :) turn toward the wrong way again even though naruto poured all his love to raising him so that they're both happy with their second chance at a happy life. (and isn't naruto already 23 in this story but in ravens fall he's 22? So sasuke is 6 when he's 23 but 16 when he's 22? O.o) This story is amazing. Just let them live the life they worked hard for and deserved.
Beloved Daughter chapter 30 . 12/26/2010
Aw, poor Sasuke, thinking his dad was going to leave him!
kanazerosukenaru chapter 30 . 12/26/2010
Awww you made me cry again! I loved this chapter. In my HO you shouldn't change a thing about the story. It's really a very unique take on the NaruSasu relationship, and I really like it just like it is.

I'm usually all for the NaruSasu romantic yaoi stories, but this one is very special just like it is. I'm not sure if their realtionship will change as Sasuke grows older, but I don't care as long as you keep making the story interesting, I will keep reading. I like this story a lot.

Keep up the good work.
cali girl11 chapter 30 . 12/26/2010
Another great chapter. (:

Can't wait till you update.
cali girl11 chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
It is hard finding a good story these days, so I'm glad I came upon yours. So adorable. :D
cali girl11 chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
This is a fantastic story! Love it (: And I actually laughed while reading.
Khandalis chapter 30 . 12/26/2010
Kyaaa! New Chapter!

Oh, so that's where the link between the two stories is...but where is Sasu-chan? Did something happen to bring back the old Sasuke?

Anyway,

I'm so glad that Naruto and Sasuke made up! I wonder where they are headed to next!

About chapter one, I think its fine the way it is. :)

Greatly awaiting the next installment!
SlyFox363 chapter 30 . 12/26/2010
That was a sweet and great chapter :) I hope the part Naruto sees his friend will be in the next few chapters! Thankyou so much for the quick post time! This is one of my most favorite stories! Please continue and keep up the good work! :P
4,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »