Reviews for Phoenix Rising
cocopower chapter 25 . 2/3
The Hokage should consider investing in a shredder. :)
cocopower1 chapter 23 . 2/2
**Maury Show** DNA results came back. Naruto, you ARE the father.
Erufuno chapter 66 . 2/2
Your story... Is beyond awesome, TE way you portray their personalities, the feelings they express felt so natural. I Teared me up at many points because it was so touching and sad. It has been Long since I read a fic like that, please continue! I can't wait to see naruto and sasuke again, they're just so unbearably cute Tgt as a family! Looking very much to your next chapter!
cocopower1 chapter 5 . 1/31
This is 100% within character. I applaud your awesomeness.
Ser Serendipity chapter 3 . 1/27
Whoa.

That regression scene...

Very cool.
Such a great story! I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see the next event.
Update please! I Love this fic and can't wait for the next chapter.
:) 3 3 3 (:
laelruin chapter 66 . 1/17
I have really enjoyed every second of this story. There are several grammatical errors throughout the story though. The concept of Naruto raising Sasuke is genius! The emotional aspect has remained one of my favorite parts about your writing from the beginning. I sincerely hope that you find the time to finish it.
You ROCK!
L
Zio Charmed chapter 66 . 1/17
Please update this fic soon :-)
seblackburn4 chapter 15 . 1/16
I realy love this story Naruto and saskue are two of my fv characters so I thinks it realy cute that Naruto is Sasuke's dad. I realy love the fact that all of Narutos friends from the Leaf villge arel ooking for him in order to bring him home. It wil be interesting to see how they will react to Naruto being a father
TKM chapter 66 . 1/9
Please can you please continue your story. Please
LouiseUchiha chapter 65 . 1/7
Hello! Please, please dont change Sasukes color eyes! Please. I love his eyes just like this. Pleasee
Nice to meet you. I am a medical student too. I am from Colombia. I am in my 4th year of career, what about you?
Take care and update soon :3
aya chapter 66 . 1/7
I chreck out this story after ages and still there is nothing.
LouiseUchiha chapter 66 . 1/7
Please please Sasukes pretty black eyes no! I love his eyes!
LouiseUchiha chapter 56 . 1/6
Nooo his pretty eyes not!
3,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »