Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 29 . 1/8
Awwwww. Poor Naruto :(
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 28 . 1/6
Hahaha! Poor Naruto ;) Iruka gave him the TALK *giggle* Sasuke's picture of Team 7 is kind of like a sad memory. But I think it's nice that he drew his 'imaginary friends'. Kakashi,as always, suspecting something is wrong. Smart *smirk*
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 27 . 1/6
I knew Iruka was going to be happy to see him. Now Shizune and Iruka now know the truth. Great story so far!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 26 . 1/6
Happy Birthday Sasuke! You did a great job with Gaara :)
And the cats out of the bag; I bet Iruka will be so happy to see Naruto :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 25 . 1/6
Poor Iruka*secretly giggling* :D
Tsunade! Be more careful next time with your documents. But I did like that she threw the chair out through the window *snicker*
Your mention of naruto liking yuri suddenly gave me the idea that a female naruto would be a yaoi fanatic. That image works somehow.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 24 . 1/6
That is true father/son love :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 23 . 1/6
I'm glad Sasuke knows a bit more of the truth :) Tsunade is the best; she has proof that Naruto is the biological father of Sauke :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 22 . 1/6
Ugh! Those disgusting-ass men! Molesting children :( That is unacceptable. I realized that Sasuke learns something important in dire situations. Which is good. Now we are back to good o'l Naruto & Sasuke ;)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 21 . 1/6
Great! Now Sasuke wants to find his real parents. You better explain Naruto! :(
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 20 . 1/5
So close,guys! Really close! Sasuke and Gaara bonding(let's say) :)
I remember Sasuke built Shukaku(or just a regular raccoon). It was rather cute.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 19 . 1/5
Very cute! Usunatonkachi is the word that makes Naruto happy, I guess :)
I'm glad Sasukr is out if his bad state. He needs some happiness,again ;)
Rosebunse chapter 67 . 1/5
Yes, life gets in the way of these things. Damn you life! Weren't you in med school or something?
Nothing Left To Say Now chapter 67 . 1/5
This story is fantastic, please don't have Sakura do anything drastic, and PLEASE update soon!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 18 . 1/5
Well! Those visions were pretty sad and horrifying. Especially for a 3 year old!
4,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »