Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Imma call it now buuuuuut...I think it's kaito :3
DanteAzel chapter 67 . 10/17/2016
Dude update soon
Phoenix900 chapter 67 . 10/16/2016
Sakura better no do anything to Sasuke!
Write more. Update, update, update!
KellerWeller chapter 67 . 10/15/2016
Aaaaahhhh! I love this story! Hope that you will continue it one day. I desperately need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This will always be my favorite fanfic story. No matter how much I reread it.
inuyashamunkey chapter 67 . 10/6/2016
That bitch. nah ah she aint taking Sasuke's happiness from him, she has no right! update swiftly
piyotato chapter 67 . 9/30/2016
pls continue the story it is amazing
cutebao2004 chapter 67 . 9/30/2016
pls do not forget about this series
Guest chapter 67 . 9/24/2016
I love your update soon.
Shiro no karma chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
fiuu al menos Sasuke vive
Guest chapter 67 . 9/7/2016
please return and continue the story! it's so good! i love it!
Kazemarune chapter 67 . 9/2/2016
Bon, j'espère que ca ne te dérange pas si j'écris en français mais mon anglais est vraiment horrible
Je iens de lire cette fiction en 2 jours et je beaucoup pleurais, ris et strssais. Tu as un don pour l'écriture et je souhaité te le dire ! Je sais que c'est un petit commentaire mais comme je ne suis pas sur que tu puisse me lui j'écris peu de chose même si j'ai plein de chose a dire !
Pantsdeamor chapter 54 . 8/31/2016
I have mixed feelings about this story. The technical aspect of the writing is fine. There's a few errors due to English not being your primary language, but the vast majority is excellent. The story is a very interesting, and intriguing concept; it made me want to keep reading.

My problem with the story so far: the characters are extremely interesting... until you get halfway through the story, and realize nothing changes. Naruto still doubts himself and feels like a shitty parent constantly. Sasuke has a constant, crippling fear of abandonment that makes absolutely NO sense. He's grown up in a mostly stable environment with a loving father that has never shown signs of leaving or any resentment. There's no reason Sasuke should STILL be dealing with abandonment and inferiority issues over 50 chapters into the story. It's annoying as hell. Also, I feel Naruto has been far too week in his brief fights throughout the story. EOS Naruto is so far above any character in the universe that it isn't funny. I understand this was written before the end of the story, but it's laughable to think that Sage or Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto would have the slightest trouble with a random kunoichi trying to destroy her village, or even worse, lose to an aged Sasuke who has no real fighting experience, even with the given circumstances.

Those complaints aside, I DO recommend the story. It's captivating, but there are some very frustrating issues with it.
Guest chapter 67 . 8/13/2016