Reviews for Forget It: Alternate Ending
The Icing Addict chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I found this really weird. I read some of the reviews and wondered why it was so funny. I reread it. And I get it... Sort of. xD

Sorry I'm just a very dimwitted person. XD

Although I never understood Orphan. Why did he want to kill himself?

Eh whatevers. Good, funny story. :)
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
So simple, yet so funny. Keep writing, and I'll keep laughing! Fair deal?

Write on,

WriteFF13
HolySummons chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Purple and gold are regal colors; white usually symbolizes purity.

Have you ever seen Emperor Matteus Palamecia of Final Fantasy II? Google it.

Anyhow, very true alternate ending here; and this game is definitely 'bitch slap' happy.
Sinnclaire chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LMAO.

Oh my gosh. Those were my thoughts exactly back when I couldn't five-star his second form. x]

I mean, it's logical anyway. He wanted to die, so why not make it easier for the l'cie? xD

That was a good read. lol.

Short, but awesome. *thumbs up*

;D
the Seer of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Well, this explains that Orphan wanted them to defeat it. But, I also ask why Orphan was fighting back if it wanted to be destroyed by them.
Xorncon - Number 0 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hm...well played good sir. I never really gave a whole lot of thought as to why Orphan did try to kill the party when he wanted to die. Maybe it was to give them motivation to kill him.

Orphan: YOU GUYS SUCK! You've gotta swing from your hips!

Lightning: I'm doing that! I'm starting to think you're just a perverted fal'Cie.

Orphan: ...I won't deny that...

Lightning: You son of a-*slice*

Orphan: OUCHIE! Yes! Now you're killing me like you mean it!

Sazh: Lightning! Stop destroying the world!

Snow: Sazh, unless you want to get punched I would shut up and let her do her thing. Trust me: Lightning's punches hurt.

I dunno, that's the logic I can find behind it.
metrosexualhipster chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Lol, I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I played the game. Good Job!
Scraggles chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
lol. Funny. Sometimes I wish Square would go for hilarious optional endings like this. That'd make my life so much easier!
Lady Midday chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
LOL!

Yes, that's all I got to say. XD

Lady Midday. (haha, that rhymes)
Hmm chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I thought the same at first, and then I thought of it like this:

If they let him live, then more L'cie will be made to go kill him again (not to mention that all the Cocoon citizens will be terrorized from him releasing monsters from the ark). If they kill him, Cocoon will fall out of the sky and do what Barthandalus wanted. So if you leave Orphan alive, Cocoon will never be free.

At least it worked out in the end lol.
Senior Swag chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I hate the ending as much as you. However,I must point out... Bart locked the room when they entered. They were kinda trapped. Woulda preferred em' all dying... Love this though!
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
LOOOOL THAT IS SOOOO TRUE.

Why would they destroy Cocoon's power source w/ all the Pulse fal'Cie gone? And why keep trying when the creature is continously trying to violentley slaughter you? I, for one, have no clue. l guees SE should've been more thorough or something.

Anyways, great job. l chuckled twice :)