Reviews for Ice Skating
misstirius chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Wow. I think I just died from the cute. This has to be the fluffiest Bones fic I've ever read. I love it! I really like how you write imagery. I can vividly see the scene playing out in my head, can hear the actors' voices saying those lines. When Brennan was in Booth's embrace, turning her head to look up at him... *melts* Thanks for this. Five years later, and it's still bringing joy to people :)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This was one of my fave episodes, mainly for his scene right here. This to me, was their way of revealing that each was the most important person to the other, & no one or anything would ever change that. Love the fill in, cuz they always leave wondering what if. Loved this.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
AAAHH! They were watching National Treasure before they started making out! That's my favorite movie EVER! And now I know one real person and two digital people who've seen it! I'm having the best week ever!
dani2297 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love fluff and I love this story!
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely adorable! Now I want to go ice skating with him. :)
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Totally how that episode should have ended ;)
the mirror girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Gah! ADORABLE-NESS!

This is actually fantastic :)

One way of staying up all night ;)

Love it!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So sweet!
D-ower chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i love the huggable comment. i had this vision of two ginormous teddy bears ;P
misiubelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
that was all warm and fuzzy and yummy!
uiouiouio chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hi! OMG! That was just lovely!

I love one-shots, and yours was great!

Was so Booth&Bones

When I was reading, I could imagine as I was seeing an episode!

Just amazing!

And I would love to read all the one-shots you have in mind, so please write it all!

You're already in my favorites authors:D
Annbone chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved it! So perfectly romantic
CharmedGurlie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I apologize for the wild amount of reviews I'm leaving you this evening(technically morning), but I loved this one shot so much. This is one of my favorite ever scenes (I actually did a one shor for it too...yours is much better!), and I really enjoyed your take on it and your continuation. This was absolutely adorable!
saragillie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
You used alliteration very nicely several times in your story; it made for several excellent sentence. Your descriptions are excellent. Love the fluff. :-)
Alynotfromcali chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was truly lovely. I have to admit the cheesy title threw me buy the story was great and gentle and genuine. Might be a little biased though as I kissed my husband for the first time during a movie night much like the one in your story. Brought back memories. Good ones!