Reviews for Ice Skating
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
AAAHH! They were watching National Treasure before they started making out! That's my favorite movie EVER! And now I know one real person and two digital people who've seen it! I'm having the best week ever!
dani2297 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love fluff and I love this story!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely adorable! Now I want to go ice skating with him. :)
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Totally how that episode should have ended ;)
the mirror girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Gah! ADORABLE-NESS!

This is actually fantastic :)

One way of staying up all night ;)

Love it!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So sweet!
Booth's Smurfette chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i love the huggable comment. i had this vision of two ginormous teddy bears ;P
misiubelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
that was all warm and fuzzy and yummy!
uiouiouio chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hi! OMG! That was just lovely!

I love one-shots, and yours was great!

Was so Booth&Bones

When I was reading, I could imagine as I was seeing an episode!

Just amazing!

And I would love to read all the one-shots you have in mind, so please write it all!

You're already in my favorites authors:D
Annbone chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved it! So perfectly romantic
CharmedGurlie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I apologize for the wild amount of reviews I'm leaving you this evening(technically morning), but I loved this one shot so much. This is one of my favorite ever scenes (I actually did a one shor for it too...yours is much better!), and I really enjoyed your take on it and your continuation. This was absolutely adorable!
saragillie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
You used alliteration very nicely several times in your story; it made for several excellent sentence. Your descriptions are excellent. Love the fluff. :-)
Alynotfromcali chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was truly lovely. I have to admit the cheesy title threw me buy the story was great and gentle and genuine. Might be a little biased though as I kissed my husband for the first time during a movie night much like the one in your story. Brought back memories. Good ones!
Lauraaaah chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
holy crap that was adorable.

i loved it so much :)
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I'm beginning to be addicted to your fluffy stories... Please write more of them!