Reviews for Source of Serendipity
Guest chapter 31 . 12/4/2016
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz complete this story :(
bazingaaa chapter 31 . 11/10/2016
I have reread this story for the millionth time now. please continue this, for our sanity.
Andre25 chapter 31 . 8/30/2016
I really liked this story and it makes me sad that it's not finished and that is been so long since you updated it. Fingers crossed you'd do it sometime because it was getting close to the end, or at least that's the feeling I got. I sincerely hope that you and your family are doing well, and you just have a writer's block or something.
larsh chapter 31 . 1/25/2016
Loving the story, I really hope you pick it up soon, if for no other reason then I need someone to smack down Alice! Tell her to mind her own business! X
Crazy89 chapter 31 . 9/17/2015
Love the story. I see that you haven't updated in a very long time. Please update as soon as you can. Question? What happen to the rest of the Cullen's like Emmett, Rosalie and Esme? We'll we see them in the future? Well until your next update.
Socajam chapter 31 . 6/13/2015
Update please, need a finish. Love the story, intense all the way.
aroundsundown chapter 31 . 5/29/2015
damn it's not completed :(
aroundsundown chapter 26 . 5/29/2015
normally I wouldn't be able to reign in the squee that always come from reading fluff or gut wrenching realisation of love. But not this time. I'm happy for Edward. I'm happy that's he's happy but the entire situation still rubs me the wrong way. But I Still do hate lizzie for everything she's done. I do agree with Bella about how lizzie was treating her own family. And that Bella was brainwashed.
aroundsundown chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
I just looked at the date you uploaded/updated this story. 2010/11. Makes complete sense why you wrote WWF in an earlier chapter. Though I thought they already changed it to WWE before 2010.
aroundsundown chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
when they went to San Diego I thought they would bring Sophie along as well and go to the SD zoo. I've heard about it from so many friends I don't know if it's a famous zoo.

i thought they would go to Anaheim actually. Disneyland for Sophie.
aroundsundown chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
You need a passport to fly domestic in the US? I guess you do need an ID which Bella doesn't have either but you need a passport? And they never picked up her things from the hotel?
aroundsundown chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
So who actually has custody of Sophie? Carlisle?
aroundsundown chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
la fée. I learnt a new word!
aroundsundown chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
I absolutely hate it when Alice is written as an over the top person. actually no it's about her being over the top. i hate that Bella and everyone else think it's OK to be belittled by Alice, and everyone concedes to every alice's demands

just my thoughts. I hated reading this chapter. and the few paragraphs of the next. of her just screaming at everyone when things arent going her way. as if Bella owes her a living. as if Bella is obligated to spend her birthday with alice.
aroundsundown chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
While Edward is acting very questionably, he has a very good point. Why can't the other people in the house learn some French? Why is Alice being so obnoxious abt learning a language especially since Sophie, a child they apparently love so much, is involved?
1,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »