Reviews for My night with Trent Lane
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
EXCELLENT title to match an awesome fic. Nice job on the characterizations.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
What a shame, but dreams do come true. When are you ganna do stories of Daria as a 21 year old, so she has the freedom to date whoever she wants...
LoveLyss chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I did not expect that to be a dream but you know what makes total sense. It was a cute story :)
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Just rocked my world! Awesome!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story. I kind of hate you though. Lol. Damn you for making it a dream! Still, I really liked this. Great writing. )
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Ah, cheap ending - I love it. :,D
SexyToast chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awesome! I ROFLed at many, many lines.

"Trent, we don't have a vacuum, remember? Mom used the motor to cool down her pottery and I used the rest for an art piece."

Brilliant! hahaha. I love Daria and Trent, (Jane is cool too though) and I was elated to read the way you characterized them. Nice! I also love the new name for the band. Kind of a challenge to say, but in a good tongue-twistery kind of way. Trent's lyrics are totally him, althought I daresay you wrote them a bit better than he would have.

Overall, very funny fic! Round of applause for you, my dear!
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very interesting premise, and I adore the last line!
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Perhaps not for Daria, but that Trent was getting a little too weird for my liking. Wonderful story by the way, I liked how you wrote it out. For a while in the middle I was getting a little disturbed by all of the changes Trent had made to his life (though why he made them was really cute) and when the first beep entered the story, I definitely laughed.

ooSBGoo
ADVluv4life chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was a gereat story!

ADV
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That "it was a dream" bit worked out so well here. Nicely done.
pinkminx chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Here I was reading through your story mentally writing the review...

'Great writing, mostly in character but its been done'

then you pull the dream sequence :)

Hope to see more of your stuff :D