Reviews for The Vercetti Legacy
humancyrax chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Man Sapphire is a badass then again she is a Vercetti
humancyrax chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Man maybe Rosenburg can get him out of this and I can see why the .357 is almost a part of him it aside from looking badass it floored almost anyone it hit too bad it was not in 4 or 5
humancyrax chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Not gonna lie I was expecting Mercedes to be the mom and its pretty cool of Tommy to try to raise the kid himself half expected him to just hire a nanny man you think people will learn to stop messing with Earnest Kelly
ViceCityfan chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Great story, i luv it! :D
A Spirit 420 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Sapphire should learn one thing: When you lie, never say um or uh! Thats a dead giveaway! That was really good planning on her part i was worried she might have been caught when they calling her out on being the driver but at least they were dumb and didn't figure it out.

That's really messed up that they killed Ernest I mean who the fuck kills an old man? I wonder if Giorgio has anything to do with this? He's one who I can think of that wasn't killed in any of the games.

I guess their shitty logic is "Oh well he's old not like he'll be alive long anyway" Seriously, like when I've heard of people who accidentally hit an old person in cross fire or if they just mugged an old person, some young people have such little honor that's actually what they say! He's old its not like he had long.

Fucked up!

But wow I can't believe Mario double crossed them what an asshole!

I wonder who that woman was he was talking to? The plot thickens! Right on :)
A Spirit 420 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
That was good that she got advice from Earnest. I liked him. It was messed up when the Forellis beat him up. Tommy cared about him I know he did cause he told him "Rip em a new asshole for me Tommy" & Tommy said he'd rip them two.

I mean, seriously I don't understand beating up on an old man. The ONE situation where i could understand is if it was a cop but this was just a guy who knew his father and who ran a printing press. Actually I don't know if he knew Tommy's father.

I just know Tommy had a father that worked in a place like that. But hey that was bad ass the way Sapphire took that Forelli thug to the ground like that.

Kick boxing is a good skill to have. I like that more than martial arts any day.
A Spirit 420 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
LOL wow Tommy did not be careful! Its also kinda funny that the cops managed to arrest him over one shooting at a cab company when he pretty much owns the city but they couldn't get him in 86' over killing Diaz, countless Haitians, a few Cubans, a bunch of Sharks, and any of the people he killed cause usually Tommy drops a lot of bodies!

Then again the news didn't say how many people he smoked while he was there. But i guess they had to get him somehow! Plus its not like I never got busted in Vice City.

& that was where it sucked because i didn't have somebody to get me my weapons back. I didn't have to keep dating Barbara I could get a high enough like from her and then kill her.

But I feel Tommy on not wanting low fat stuff but you know for breakfast I don't mind grape fruit. Just the other meals I would want something good to LOL.
Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Sorry I haven't rerviewed in a while my computer sucks :( Wow Tommy was right to shoot Mario he aint getting rusty at all if he had him figured out like that! That was cold blooded to just the way I like him. I always thought about shit that way too, chest, bigger target but it won't work if they got a vest on. Usually anyway, sometimes the bullets can go through.

Wow I just can't even believe Sara played her daughter like that and she's a Forelli to boot! She sounds like my dad in that sense! Never there, selfish. But its always crazy to me that there are bad mothers out there too I used to just think there was only bad fathers, cause of me and a lot of my friends who went through the same thing but I've seen my share of bad moms too.

The way Sapphire ran dry on ammo so quick makes me think she may need to upgrade on weaponry :) or Tommy should quit being stingy and let her in on his stockpile! After all, he did have access to some heavy fire power cause of Phil.

I like how right before she shot Sara, she said happy mothers day.
Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Oh shit Mario is double crossing them? I hope Sapphire busts a cap in his ass for that! Btw I love that name cause that is my favorite color jewel. Royal blue to me is the best kind.

Its too bad they killed Earnest Kelly, I kind of knew Tommy would be upset about that, he was seeing him as somewhat of a father figure as the shop reminded him of older days with his father.

The funny thing to me, that I had to observe in this story (This is more a criticism of Vice City itself than your story)

Is how they got the Forelli's running through Little Havana I know that the real life neighborhood of Little Havana is a hard core barrio (Like a Spanish word for hood, ghetto)

and they would not be so able to roll through there, mob types considering the cars they drive & clothes they wear, their ass would be grass!

But of course they could go anywhere as long as they had guns just saying surprised the Cubans haven't gotten a little offended that the Mob is in their turf.

That was well planned how Sapphire got him out too. I'm sure they'll figure her out eventually but for now at least she got her dad out. Good thing she knows her way around a gun.

One last thing I'm mathematically retarded I think you cleared up she is nineteen but what year is this supposed to be in? I think got a little lost there.

I'm better at history than math lol :P

Good to see Sapphire has her fathers blood in her too. Nice so far!
A Spirit 420 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Since you reviewed Kings Of San Andreas I thought I'd do the same. I gotta say its interesting to see Tommy have a soft side he was as ruthless as Claude from GTA III & the only difference I see is he can talk!

At thirty five (The age he was in VC) that's already hella old to be a parent so five years later its like damn! Only a rich man...lol

I know people do it all the time but still he's gonna be a geezer! Unless he's one of those ageless middle aged men like Johnny Depp.

Any who, good start!
Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Hey this is good so far read up to this point, just wondering but is Sapphire supposed to be five year5s old through all of this or just at the start?

I would think she'd have to be a lot older cause aint no five year old boy or girl gonna be able to d the shit she'll need to. & even myself, I joined a gang at the age of 12 but five is waaaaaaaaay too young lol. Some would say I was but shit I didn't learn how to scrap till I was about eight.

Its a good background you provided with Tommy's fling the mother of his child I was halfway expecting Mercedes would be the mom.

I look forward to see where this goes, damn it Tommy! lol you can pay em off!
Star-Lord88 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
So you where the one that wrote this. This story is very interesting and surprising as well. I've read the prologue and chapter 1, and it's going great so far. Awesome story.
Zeppelinlocked chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Nearly in tears when I finished the first chapter. Fantastic!
going-rogue2374 chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Very nice! the only disappointment was that i thought Sapphire and Sara would be more like 2nd generation tommy and sonny, going at it final mission-esque. But still awesome :)
Viv87 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010