Reviews for Roadtrip
pigglet.93 chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
Awesome story! Love it xox keep writing!
starzee chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
That was fantastic! Please continue this in some fashion. I honestly got nothing else done in the last few hours since I couldn't tear myself away!
Belena17 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
This's such an amazing story! Loved reading it!

Can't wait for the sequel!
RunLiLiRun chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Dressing room sexy tension. Did that ever take me by surprise! Pleasant surprise. :)
RunLiLiRun chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
This is sooo fun to read. I get a kick out of their banter. Spot on!
KatelynB chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Again I am amazed and I can't wait until I can start reading "European Roadtrip" if it's anything like this is will be amazing! Keep writing PLEASE!

LUV,

Katelyn
CookieMonsterWillRuleTheWorld chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
one word:awesome!
kat chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
i love this story so much! it was really amazing!

could u please write back to tell us if your going to continue to write more chapters? thanks
Silvian chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
loved it!

"Home is where the heart is" that is so delena!

in the season 2, return episode the song "come home" played when Damon was in Elena's room saying there was something going on between them...

and in episode 11, season 2 when stefan was with elena and damon with rose at the end of the episode the song in the background said something along the lines of "being miles away from home...it doesn't feel like home" because DAMON and ELENA weren't together!

so yeah, i really loved that you incorporated that idea into your fanfic :D
Silvian chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
VEGAS! Now here's something i can really relate to... :D

Funny that Damon likes Vegas because Ian Somerhalder actually really enjoys coming here a lot :p (well...who doesn't? haha)
Silvian chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
i loved the chapter!

even when Elena got mad at him, i liked it...maybe it's because it's how the show goes these days, idk but great chapter!
Silvian chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
hahaha it would be awesome to see Damon singing kareoke while drunk...on the tv show :D that'd be so funny!
Silvian chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
yayyyyy i love Delena roadtrips! :D
Serieanimemangafan chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
awesome great story
dracosnumber1girl chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Absolutely wonderful...and if there is not a sequel...grrrr...I hope there is one!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »