Reviews for Hell and High Water
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
It's a perfect ending.

ChEmMiE chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
It wouldn't have been too long! Sure, maybe compared to your other chapters, but a lot of chapters in other stories are WAAAAY ├Žonger! and I LIKE long!

Anyways, hope to see an update soon! Loved Ziva's hint to Tony! :D
natsien chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
You're awesome, this is awesome. I'm so glad you updated in spite of things. Another heartwarming chapter :)
SETI-fan chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Aw, very moving and well-written. I'm really enjoying this storyline. While I'm not a religious person by nature, there is something very soothing to some of the rituals different cultures have. You can feel the cleansing in that last paragraph. Can't wait to read more!
lucie101 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
i do like this its veary different from what i am used to doing i give u my support keep it up please. :)
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Good chapter.

I am learning so much.

And the story is so good.

I am glad you are putting a little TIVA in it the next chapter because it will be interesting to see Ziva interact with Tony after the cleansing, renewing Mikvah.
natsien chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Wow, this is one of the most beautiful fics I have ever read :)
zivafan chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I think this is a touching story. How sweet is Abby here? And Ziva is so introspective. Great work.
dwe198eaufd chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I don't believe this is your first fic, it's great!

It's very true to character and definitely an original post-Somalia concept.

They way I see it is that Ziva lost her faith during her time in Somalia and is now using the mivkah to not only cleanse, but to regain what she lost.

I'm itching for more!

SETI-fan chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Really enjoying this story! It has a quiet, spiritual quality really befitting your topic. Can't wait to see Abby attending her mikvah! I like it when they interact as friends.
Dakota chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
This is a beautiful story! I hope you continue soon. :)
lucie101 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
good chapters can't wait for the rest.
petuniatc chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I think I first heard of the Jewish ritual bath when I read about the excavation of Masada. The fortress had originally been built as a palace for King Herod and had all the requirements for Jewish life, including the ritual bathing pools for both men and women.

Keep going with this story, it's a topic that needs to be covered even though the show has glossed over it in my opinion.

A lot happened to Ziva in Africa and she didn't recover from it overnight.
SweetSinger2010 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Very nice! I hope you continue soon. Stories like yours add beautiful dimensions to Ziva's character; dimensions that the screen-writers themselves should consider adding in. For a first fan-fic, this is fabulous. Brava!
zats chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
The chapter was heavy on reflection of hell vs beauty in a god awful place. Don't think there was any resolution of feelings. Update soon.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »