Reviews for Nectarous Rapture
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Completely loved the walk down memory lane, so nice to see the way they met! Def love the kitchen heehee
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
so sweet
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
LMFAO: I glared down at the schedule in my hands, before looking back up to Mrs. Cope. Home Economics was out of the question. This couldn't be happening, not my senior year. I was supposed to have photography, a simple class that I wouldn't have to worry about. A class where I could take pictures of the same patch of grass every day for the entirety of the semester and be hailed as an artistic genius by the flighty instructor. I burnt toast! Who can't make toast?

Me. That's who.

The only other option you have is show choir." I didn't miss the small smirk playing on the corner of her lips as she gave me that piece of information. I'm sure my eyes widened in fear, the images of sparkly costumes and jazz hands flitting through my mind's eye leaving me close to trembling.

No. Show choir definitely would not work. Home Ec might be emasculating, but tap dancing to Journey was a one way ticket to never-getting-any-ville.

Aw: For the longest moment of my life, there was absolutely no sound, no movement other than the damn ring that kept nervously spinning within my grasp. I felt my own eyes tear up, not because I'm a pussy or anything, but goddammit could I not do anything right when it came to my Bella? I guess my pitiful ass looking all vulnerable, on the kitchen floor, spinning a damn diamond engagement ring around like my life depended on it was too much because she quickly made her way over to me. As soon as she crouched down to be at eye level with me I pulled her onto my lap, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

I could make this work, right?

Lol: The last coherent thought I had that night, was that I finally did something right in a damn kitchen.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love the damn kitchen?" I mumbled breathlessly against her breast before placing a soft kiss there, as her hands ran through my hair and she laughed loudly.

"Only every time you attack me in one, baby."

I fucking love the kitchen.

Not bad, not bad at all good luck on the contest. The above were my favorite parts.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice. Good luck with the contest.
Wendy Addictedtoff chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Edward tap dancing to Journey would be a site. LOL

Enjoyed the writing style.

Love the Kitchen!
nydollface chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was really sweet
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
that was so sweet! I love the story concept you are working with here!

Great idea
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow I loved it, went from sweet memorys to ... well DAMN I now love the kitchen too.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Me too.

Lovin the kitchen.
Uk Alice chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I loved this one! Great work!
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
A sweet o/s.

Thank you.

Love it!

Good luck with the contest ;)
susayq chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
hmmm, Edward attacking me in a kitchen. I could go for that LOL I love how they met and how cooking was important to them.

michiegurl chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I LOVED IT! I FUCKING LOVE THE KITCHEN! I died! it was awesome! wh00t!
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I will agree with the other reviewers...this was fantastic. And I'd love to continue to see a devoted Edward/Bella story, even if it is just a short story!
Caroleg chapter 1 . 7/2/2010