Reviews for Fishin' In the Dark
JadedSapphireRose chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
I absolutely love your stories, this one had me laughing so hard I started coughing and then within a chapter had me crying, what you can do with words is amazing!
KitKat71483 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Very sweet and touching. Thank you for sharing!
KitKat71483 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Whackadoodles! I had flashback of Penny from Big Bang Theory! LOL! Good grief, I would love to see what Penelope would think of Sheldon...ROFL!

But, such a good start! Liking it!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
lol love that word... whackadoodles

:P
chatana chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. ANYWAY- a very delicious chapter!

fantastic, can not wait to read more really heartfelt love is so great that I can restrain myself to read and reread your history. Please also much more I'd like to have two chapters much more for tonight because I can not wait to read anymore. is too much fun that I'm waiting. Please heartfelt 2 more chapters for tonight please.

Hopefully there will be several new chapter for today ... because I love that story, I'm really a fan. Bravo More, more, much more Chapter.

Bravo Applause!

I hope I can read much more today. Please much for today because I love and I just can not do without. Please two more chapter for tonight please from my heart I ask. Two more chapters for today
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Poor Penelope. I am glad she opened up and told her story.

This chapter was sad but also has some sweet moments between them.
PinkAngel17 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Awww, that was so emotional! Really good ending!
mummacass chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Now I understand why Penelope hates the great outdoors!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Aww so sad and funny.
Sue1313 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
This was so good. I love that she was gong to get a big fish too.
Kimd33 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Great ending
Angel N Darkness chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
you did a great job on this chapter and the whole story... i loved it...
mrytale2-5 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
lovely emotional end to the story and nice to read something a bit different with two characters you wouldn't normally put together in a story.
VanInBlack chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Aww, that was wonderful! Loved your version of how Garcia's parents were killed.
Leigh59 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
I loved this whole story you managed to make me laugh and cry sometimes both in the same chapter. He understands her better now as does she to him. lovely all of it.