Reviews for The Landsmeet
RayneEthelwulf chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
Ah, crap. This one made me cry. Loved it.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
I adore Bodahn and his son. ENCHANTMENT! So sweet!
Adams7 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
that last part was the perfect way to end it, well done!
RayneEthelwulf chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
ROTF! Gonna have the giggles for days because of this one, and anytime I see a travel size anything. People are going to think I'm insane.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Haha! Love this one. Bridal raid...
Wolfox6 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
'Natia put her hands on her hips. "Listen, queenie, I'm travel-size for your convenience. Now can we get out of here before what's-his-face gets wind that you're escaping?"'

One of the funniest, yet most adorable rescue-mission moments. :D

Well done.
Wolfox6 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Awww. My heart melted at the Prompt, and then turned into a puddle by the last line.

Wonderful!
Wolfox6 chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
LOL! Alistair would make *any* armour look good, but the Grey Warden armour? Awesome!

Nicely done. :D
Wolfox6 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Awww. This is full of longing, sorrow and then hope.

Well done.
Wolfox6 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Beautiful. Wonderful for Tamlen to be remembered in such a way. Loved Sten's participation in this.
Wolfox6 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Awww. Dear Alistair, if BioWare had given us the option to keep you in the Order, I'm sure a lot of us would have taken it...

Sad, heartbroken King Alistair is heartwrenching...

Nicely done.
Ano-Hitori-Chichi chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I LOVED these dialogues between Sten and Alistair! Sten's my favourite, and when I was playing the game, I wished he'd done some tlaking about the romance too. You did an awesome job with these. I laughed so hard I fell off the couch!
Wolfox6 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Very, very nice. I enjoyed chapter 3 'party dialogue', but this last one tugged at my heart. I rang so true, Alistair believing that his integrity had been diminished by the call of 'duty'.

Wonderful.
walkingdisastersharkchild chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
i was a little confused, reading through, then i caught up, and laughed so hard at the last part. ah, party banter completely topped it off!
ladyhart21 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Your party dialogue is great! I could actually see the characters saying some of these things. Anywho, it made me laugh and spit pop at my screen and now my room mate's looking at me funny, so job well done :P