Reviews for Addictive
VampireLoveStory chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
oh so poetical :'(
AddictedToFF chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Love all your stories!

And god, this situation. My friend is going through something that sounds very similar ( makes me sad when boys don't realise the beauty in front of them. Best of luck, x
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I loved it
Dairire chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh Zoe, Chris is a complete idiot. I hope it all works out. I hope he really is your other half and if Chris isn't, I hope you find him.

The emotion really seeps off the page in this one,there's an almost desperate edge to it, more so than your last. "You're so addictive it burns."

It was beautiful.

Love,

Maria X
Zelbethia chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I loved these three. They were amazing. I truly hope Chris realizes his mistake and that you are amazing and he would be lucky to have you. Good luck!
evol love chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
ooh, great! Sad, but pretty.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Thank the high heavens it doesn't end! Your writing gets me very anxious and happy. When I saw you had a new story I was real giddy. Super excited to read another of your works.

You never disappoint.

I like to say the POV is Draco, for I enjoy seeing vulnerability to those characters who never show a vulnerable or just rarely do (Draco Malfoy, Jade West, Sam Puckett, etc.) but should it be Hermione I understand. Either way it's great.

And I don't know much about you and Chris, but may God watch over you and bless you in your time of need.
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Just as bittersweet as the other two. I do hope this Chris realizes that he loves you.