Reviews for Tao and the Art of Love
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
ahora con el juego puedo saber como es Fu, y dejame decirte que es un poco lnda tambien. Ahora se porque la escogiste para esta historia.
P.C chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Rayos sigo amando esta historia sin importar que. Ya conociendo el juego mejor, es muy agradable leer esto.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Are you dead?
God, I hope you aren't dead.
Reading in the future (2014), and I'm surprised that this still isn't finished.
I would love to finish reading this and find out if Heart Guy is a new body for Terumi or not and see Tao's reaction when everyone else learns that that's what he is.
Also, good job with not making this RagnaxTaokaka. Jesus Christ, I hate those. I mean, this is a FAN FICTION, but it's nice to have some amount of canon stuff in it.
And thank you for keeping Taokaka freakin' adorable. I don't even main Tao because she's powerful, but because she's the cutest thing to ever grace a console/hanheld/computer/arcade machine.
But anyways, yeah. This is a pretty fan-freakin-tastic fic. (Heh, see what I did there? FAN(-freakin-tastic) FIC? Like, you know, fan fic? I crack myself up.)
But it would be absolutely wonderful if you came back to this story. I would love you even more than Tao would love you if you bought her meat buns.
Wait.
Nope.
Scratch that.
ALMOST as much.
In all seriousness, I absolutely love this story. It's almost as adorable as Tao, but it's also got whatever else it takes to be great. Please continue the story? We would all love you dearly.
china62 chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
If your alive please post a new chapter

P.S. If your dead how are you reading this?
Anon chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Been a while :/
Anger chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKIN' YEARS!
POST SOMTHING!
chico-escudo chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
WHYYYYYY! WHY YOU LEVA OS? I WANT TO NOW THE END AMIGOOO!
NoatoFiredragon chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
plse continue this story its really good.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Plz what ever god you believe in, (or not) make moarz!
Giga13 chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter! This is to good of a fanfiction! Please make the next chapter soon if possible.
GIGA ICE13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is better than I thought it would be. AWESOME WORK!
S.R.457 chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
This is a good stoire i hope you update it at least one more time. just finsh of some loos end you havent update over year look at the date and it made me really sad. i hope you come back and up date i really want to see them happy with a good ending i hope you will but some thought into what i have just said and update/finnish the stoire. so far 10/10 real good on all points!
Producciones Escudo chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
T_T. . . . THIS IS SO WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,... IS... JUSTS... SO... GOOD STORY... T_T... . . . . .
Producciones Escudo chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
i really hope nothing bad did happen to you, because this fanfic makes mi cry when i re-read this story.
chico-escudo chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww! soooo cutie... and a little bit "BAOW CHIKA BAOWAOW"
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »