Reviews for Chipmunks Misadventure!
MasterKogha chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
Geez I wonder why the basket could be flooding?
alvittany24 chapter 14 . 3/23/2018
it's sad that it had to end... but this story is just perfect!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
Ah did it have to end thank you for making this story
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2017
Poor Alvin
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Alvin!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Oh creepy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE 'The Chipetts meet the wolfman' I BEG OF YOU! IT IS MY DRUG!
DISCONTINUED1738 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Ahhhwww, Good old Steve Miller!
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I recall that when Beckford wrote the fantasy novel "Vathek" he wrote it in less than 2 days, but had burned out in doing so. He intended to add 3 stories to it, but dawdled over them for years. Finally his publisher lost all patience and published the bare novel - under his OWN name ! (Copyrights weren't invented yet).

Beckford hasted to rush his text into publication to establish that HE was the author, and the 3 short stories ,the last one incomplete, were lost for years. Eventually they turned up in his papers and published in a separate volume. Clark Ashton Smith finished the last one and it is very hard to tell just where Beckford's text cut off and Clark Ashton Smith's picks up. THAT is a mark of a true collaborator, albeit posthumous.

You may have done just that !
EmmetEarwax chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
Interesting alternate reality wrap-up of the feature film of the Chipmunk Adventure. Of course, it never mentioned any connection bet Miss Miller and the Chipettes, but they were taken under her wing thanks to Alvin's ONE successful scheme. (but I just said this was a parallel reality take, so things moved a bit differently.)
Clito chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
Cute story. A couple things I might suggest for future stories though, 8 year olds dont kiss passionately they are innocent kids, so it was really weird reading those parts. And I think a catergory should be tragedy, suspense or at least horror with some of the descriptions. Still enjoyed it non the less
EpicSmiley12-Dead Account chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
I loved this! My first favorite!
Hillsy21 chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Damn, I've read this so many times , but never gave a review. Might as well do it now, huh?

Love it, love it, love it! Maybe the movie would've gotten a better reception if it had gone this way...Apart from the fact that it's a kids movie!

Well written, detailed, romantic in a gruesome kind of way and had me on the edge of my seat from the first chapter. Nice one!
sawyer105 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
what a great story, i loved it.
Let's just see chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
one of the most well- written stories ive read. great job
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »