Reviews for Okaeri
ryuchi chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love your story so far and I definately can't wait to see what happens next! So please update soon! As for Kuro 2 I watched the first episode despite my first decision not to do so and I'm glad I did cause Sebby and Ciel appeared! I hope that my two darlings will continue to be the main characters with alois and claude being their enemies just like in your story! It will be really interesting this way! Anyway update please!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Did sabastian and Ciel really return on Kuroshitsuji II? I havent watch the anime yet, and I dont think i will anytime soon, since I favor Sabastian and Ciel much more... So tell me, did they really come back? Are they really trying to get the ring back in the anime too?
strawhat-alchemist chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hurray! I was really hoping someone would write something like this! (I would have but I'm no good at writing Sebby or Ciel...)

Alois and Claud... I'm not sure if just "interesting" would sum it up. Something along the lines of "crazy, sadistic, bi-polar, violent, homicidal, child-ish, yangire, yandere, ax crazy" might fit, but even then that's just the tip of the ice berg...
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ha! My first thought when I watched the new episode was "What is this? A FanFic?" But yay! Sebby and Ciel are back. And Claude's voiced by the Kusuriuri. That so makes up for the spidery part ;P

Lovely story so far, keep up the great work!

TheBadsun chapter 1 . 7/5/2010

lol im intrigued ]

cant wait for chpt 2!
Sakima Hebi chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
GAAAAAAAAAH!~ X3 this is EXACTLY how I would want it to contiue!~ I cant wait for more!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
love this chapter its was so good i loved it can't wait for the next update.
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You know I could've sworn on that part with Alois and Cladue near the end where Aois was like: "Don't leave me" and its gets all emotional from there. I could've SWORN they were about to kiss, but Alois moved. Curses...

But they are interesting. I could sit here and discribe everything that went through my mind when watching that whole episode and... some of it was really bad. O.o Most of it was fangirling at the end where I went: Wow Sebastain acutally does care!

I died inside. ;;
dragonfire04 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen.
psychotic7796 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awesome awesome awesome! I love it! Great story, I like how you had Ciel "awaken"!

I like Alois and Claude, though I'll always want Ciel and Sebastian to have the spotlight. I am looking forward to seeing much, much more of the new characters though; They're so interesting! I can't wait for the rest of the series!
FireBunny098 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010

I screamed like an epic fangirl when I saw Sebastain...*sighs* The Subs finally came out for the first episode! Ciel is your story!
Nissy's angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i just saw episode one before i read your fic and OMG i can't WAIT till the next episode comes out!

anyway great chapter!
RobynRatz chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
omfg YES MY LOVE! perfect! I love this! Im currently writing my own rendition of this time frame
missjasmin chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
ahh! you must write more :D

i'm hoping this isn't a one shot ~ :p

Mister Melancholy chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I feel like a noob for asking this, but what does "okeari" mean? OTL Yeah, feel free to shoot me now.

Anyhoooo, this was amazing! I think this is a plausible idea of what will actually happen. If this really ends up happening, I'll be giving you a Ciel cookie, yay~ :D This was pretty well-written, and the characters were definitely in character. Especially Alois. Ahhh, Alois~ :3

~ MM