Reviews for Mew's Every Flavor Fics
Ember Nickel chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Strong ending.
malfoyforever chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
I adored this! I love Lucius too, and I think you've written him really well! :) I like how you switched POVs, it gave a nice flavour to the story. Great job!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I love Lucius too! But more in slash ;) /hint maybe?/

This was great! It surpisanly (?) worked! I loved how you switched from one to the other. The first scene was my favorite!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Bleck. I hate Tonks. :P

This was nice, for a Tonks fic. xD

Funny
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Sad :'(

but good! I have never really liked the Patil twins, but you are slowly changing my mind!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Zachvati! 1st I've read... and I love it.

Sweet and funny and cute. I liked how we could actually see Zach change.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I admit I hate Draco/Ginny. but this was okay.

Draco's present? xD love it!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
So, I saw I had already reviewed the first chapter, but didn't continue.. O.o weird..

I've never read a Tracey before, but I liked it!

What a sly little snake! ;)

Theo, interesting perspective on him. I like. :)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awwe! I love Remus/Sirius! :D

This is great. Slash, angst, humour. What more does a fic need?

Sirius' last thought was too sweet.
iMissHP chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
5/5 I'm really impressed how you made it work. Schermionie is crazy, she didn't tell me about this pairing, so I discovered it while reading. And I can say you did a wonderful job with it. Especially with Penelope, I adored her character in it. I don't remember her from the books, but you made her really vivid and you were coherent in her characterisation. Lucius was a little occ, for me. It wasn't really natural, but you managed to justify everything with the two mixed povs, and I really liked it. Like I said, you did a wonderful job with that very difficult pairing!

I really enjoyed reading and grading all your entries and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed writing them and that you went out of you comfort zone. (though YOUR comfort zone is a little strange and already really big!) Anyway, thank you for taking part in the Comp!
Morghen chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
I was surprised with how well these two worked when I first read it. I loved how it was mutual and not just one of them crushing on the other. That scene when she ran into him was perfect - I don't think it could have been done better. I loved how Penny's feelings for him worked up gradually and then she finally kissed him. You did a fantastic job making them believable! She is much better with Lucius than with Percy!

"And time's a luxury when one's a Death Eater planning a revolt."

I loved that line for some reason. I guess because it was mentioned so causally and as if it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

:D

-Morghen
iMissHP chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
4/5 You took position from the beginning (with the genre)and you hold it until the end, great job. I must admit, I'm not a fan of your Tonks' characterisation, but it fits well with what you wanted to convey. I think that even if she's clumsy, she'd not be unprofessional like there. It doesn't seem realistic here. However I really like the setting of your fic, and the interaction with her co-workers, it feels natural. It's a good humour fic. Well done!
delete-the-girl chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
This one's hard for me to judge. There were so many odd little things that stuck out to me that it was hard for me to stay focused on the story. There were parts that she said something humorous but I thought it should of been serious. It was hard to get a feel for the story and to stay on track. Overall it was a pretty nice story but it was just okay. 3/5.
DoubleCaramel chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
*snorts* This was fun. It's a lovely piece, and just the right length. You didn't go for a obvious missing moment which made this even better.

"The first spell I cast was the Jelly-Legs Jinx, followed up with another Full-Body Bind. The duo seemed to work on Brisbane because he slowed and tripped before freezing up. I caught up to him and put my heel onto his scrawny butt, and Kingsley joined me. "Why are you frowning?" I asked.

Kingsley quirked an eyebrow. "That's not how we usually handle our targets."

I love your Tonks! It's difficult to find her having fun in fanon and this was delicious. Well done!
Morghen chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
I used to dislike Zach, too, until I read this! I think you really showed a new side to his character without making him OCC and I loved it. I was so sad when I thought that he wasn't going to get with Parvati but it all worked out in the end! You need to write more for this pairing!

:D