Reviews for The Messenger
b3j02 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
I am glad I read it the way I did. It made me smile with a huge lump in my throat. I thought this was a great story and I loved it! I loved Emmett's superhero name and it was ironic I suppose that while Edward was The Messenger Emmett was the one who ended up being the messenger to Bella. Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Oh gracious, so lovely and so sad.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Heartbreaking.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Sadly, there are a lot of women that will do anything for the love and attention of a man.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
That was so sad. I wonder what the story was of how they met?
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was so awesome! I am glad I waited for the companion pieces to be added as well but I am bummed I didn't get to vote. I hope you won!
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
I love the way that they met. I think it is great that you showed that as the end. I think you did a ver wonderful job with this story and bringing all the pieces together.
animegaijingirl chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
So I had to go back and re-read everything in one go because I wanted to get the whole feeling, but yeesh. Tear out my heart why don't you. So sad when read as a whole. But good. Definitely one of the better fics out there.
lisamichelle17 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Thank you, again, for sharing this story with us. It was filled with love, hate and sorrow. It had it all in my eyes. A few of my thoughts of this chapter:

1) I love Edward's pov. I truly felt how complacent he was in the beginning of this chapter. He is going to college. Emmett and Rosalie are involved. He's doesn't have someone. I truly know how he feels.

2) I also loved how you wrote Jasper in this story.

3) I loved how Edward met Bella and that was beautiful to see how they wound up together. The love they had was powerful and even though Bella is with Jake, now, I won't forget the love that Edward and Bella had. She won't either.

Thank you, again!
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
This is a great chapter. It is sad and happy at the same time. It shows that through loss we can move on. I loved seeing the Esme was still a part of their lives serveral years later.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
The pain of loss is evident in this chapter. I love that Esme is going to be there for Bella even though Edward cannot.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
So I have you on Author Alert, I never read this when it first posted (too many fics, too little time) but when I got the update email for the latest chapter I thought I'd read.

Wow. Really liked it. I could really see the scene in my mind's eye. I could feel her pain, numbness, anger and the bleak feelings poor Bella experienced.
lisamichelle17 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Written beautifully. I truly felt Esme's sense of loss of her own child as well as the pain that Bella was going through. Thank you, again, for sharing this story with us.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Victoria's POV is sad. It shows just how maddness and vengence can ruin a life or several. I loved that Vistoria had finally found a father and then Aro stole it all away because of the proof that he was her bio father. I hope that she get solace in the end.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
IT is nice to see Edward last day from his perspective, but it is also very sad. Thank you.