Reviews for Kagami
Nemo-chan chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
Nice!
Le Dancing Flamingo chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
Yay! I love Vocaloid. My favorite is Melancholy by Rin. But I like Hantan's cover the best.

I tried to make a heart but it came out as a 3. XD

Anyway, I can't wait for more.
Shanise chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
you updated! yeah! thanx again for using aya! You're story is cute and funny. i liked the part when you compared tamaki too vic. LOL.
Le Dancing Flamingo chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
3 More please!
RinPenber.Joliva5 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
lol! that was so funny! i was so singing along and you matched everything perfectly!
Amplifyingly Loud chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
i love kagamine len (except for that song spice)! *insert fangirl squeal here* i like kaito's parody though).

poor kagami. called many times just to be told she was alive.
Shanise chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
You updadted yeah!Ok lUV THE STORY SO FAR.
Shanise chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
you see what Aya looked like if you haven't then watch Lucky 't worry it's in english if your looking for any ideas since you say you were open to them so i think maybe Aya's secret (you know) should come out in the next chappy.I'm so mad bcuz i have gmail yet my mail for fanfic isn't coming to my did say something about spam after i regestired and i did put on my wait if you have any idea how to help it would be good cuz i got a cute Inuyasha story in my mind that i want to put on . .Arigoto very much.T_T my japanese is you have a youtube channel add me as your BFF.
Lorna Roxen chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
Haha, man tamaki really misunderstood. Lolz. ;)

Luv ur story! Keep up the good work. :)
UnseenOuttaSight chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Loved it :D Nice Family Guy reference! I loved the new characters! Keep going!
MewShiny chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
Yay tsukasa showed up write the next chapter NOW!

*tsukasa falls from ceiling*

me: She's REAL!
The Twisted Rose chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
OK for the crush thing it's Yasuchika, I like this story /-\( ITachi Smile!)
RinPenber.Joliva5 chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
that was a good chapter but can you please put my oc in cause i am starting to get a little mad at you
shanise chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
blah i forgot if you wanna see what Aya looks like just go to youtube and type in Lucky Star episode 24 english dub 3 3 and shes talking to Minoru(boy)and Akira-sama(girl)that is what she looks and talks like.

Well i hope Tsukasa(love that name always,thought that you got Kagamin's name from Lucky*)& Aya will be able to hang out with the club & co. until graduation.I also forgot you did a very great job with my OC well ur OC now.
Shanise chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Thanx 4 putting my OC in your story.I'm really so heres my number 1 anwser.

Yasuchika

Me:I feel it's a little obvious

Kagami:What no it isn't!

Aya:Well she is...*recieves glare from Kagami*

Shanise doesn't own Kagamin in any way she just wanted to come in the review.

and don't call me Kagamin do you do that anyway?

Aya:Because it's a cuter way of adding chan to a name that ends in the letter I.

*All host club members and Satoshi and Yasuchika starts laughing*

Kagami:Why you*starts chasing Aya*

Me:Kagami...wait i do'nt think a Machetity is aloud in a review for a 9 year old's...ooooooo never mind OKAY...Aya just recieved a spranked ankle from Kagami.

Kagami:I feel so much better now.

Aya:Yeah sure you do.*rolls eyes limbing over to Kyoya*

All:Until then the Host Club will be waiting 4 you.

$ .Upate$