Reviews for A Second Chance
Seren Maris chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Awww this story is so cute. I love it. Update soon!
PinkRangerV chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
I'm not sure whether to say 'aww' or 'LMAO' at Ziggy...but still, that was GREAT.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
-gasp- tenaya wants to hurt him? even though he's still a little kid? oh no!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Ziggy watch out! And yes, he is going to convince the whole city to love him.

This was an amazing chapter and I really loved it. Everyone was so cute! Although I'm sad that there was no Dillon this chapter. Asides from that it was awesome!

Oh and Scott? Ziggy does just have freak luck.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
yay! new chapter...Ziggy is cute...so embarrassed about liking Dillon... can't wait for more...
At the End of Dreaming chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
This was just too cute! Just way, way too cute! The first scene made me giggle. I like cute, blushing Ziggy. He's so sweet. The scene with Summer and Ziggy made me melt a little. I really like mommy!Summer. Really, really like it. and the last line made me giggle again. Poor Dillon's being tortured.
mikepd chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
This is a great story and I love lil Ziggy please update soon. I can't wait for Dillon to see his lover as a teen...oh the pervy thoughts that my minds weaves...

Oh i was stil writing wasn't i...sorry my mind does that a lot
Elegon chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
I can't even begin to imagine the insanity they're gonna go through! Post-Puberty Ziggy! XD
thegiantflyingchicken chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Okay, I squealed when I saw my name on that. Jay? Seriously? I'm like OMGWTFBBQ? I was like oh, my cheese.

But, all in all, great chapter. I mean, the acting on Ziggy made me lol and wanted to do nah nah nah to the Colonel. But, I really can't wait for the Puberty Ziggy. I can smell the teen angst already. Dillon better handle it. :P

Anyways, good chapter.
At the End of Dreaming chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Aw. Its perfect. I love it!

Go amazing acting skills! Ziggy is such an awesome conner. Knows just what to do to make people cave. It's great, really. I love how he shocked everyone with his super acting skills.

Plus, bonding time! And puberty! This is all going to be awesome and awkward and strange and some kind of lovely. I can't wait.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
poor Ziggy and his nightmares...and poor Dillon, his best friend and boyfriend is a little child...and now Ziggy's 13...ugh...poor kid can never get a break can he?
SuseCutesy89 chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
im loving this story and cant wait for more...little ziggy is so cute...
Elegon chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
I love it so much! Ziggy is so cool and awesome! He reunited Dillon and Tenaya and he's gonna get an awesome new car! I can't believe it! XD
At the End of Dreaming chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
This is perfection!

Okay, I love Aston Martins so that immediately gets ten points from me. But the mental image I have right now of Flynn and Ziggy sitting next to a beat up Aston Martin, covered in grease, and fiddling with spare parts is like a sugary overload. I love it! Its so cute and adorable!

Also, back talking the Colonel? Hahaha! That was probably the best part of the whole chapter! I loved it!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Can I say that I love this? Yes? Because I do. I love it very much! I love it a ridiculous amount. Ziggy's just so cute and helpful. He knows just what to do to make people feel loved! Like I said, rainbows and candy canes.

Yay! They know they're siblings now! Way to go! And more Kenaya!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »