Reviews for A Second Chance
At the End of Dreaming chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
That was awesome! Brilliant! Poor Tenaya, trying to figure everything out and everyone's crowding her.

But yay! Ziggy's growing! And causing havoc with the twins!
Elegon chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Ziggy's growing! Whoo-hoo! I really hope he survives Gem and Gemma!
Elegon chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Awesome! I love little Ziggy! The way he makes everyone happier is so cool!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I want more! More would be nice! Please?

This is really awesome! Tenaya's theory is so correct its not even funny. Ziggy is going to fill the city with sunshine and candycanes and rainbows! It's going to be sparkly and pretty and fluffy to the point where I'm going to be reminded why I don't like children.

Dillon doing things just to piss of Scott is awesome! There should be more of that! Plus, the scene! You wrote the park scene! Oh thank you so much for that! It was awesome!

I'm ready for the next one, dear!
QueenRiley chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Aw, I quite like this! It's very sweet and I love how the team all immediately rallied around little Ziggy. I love how he won over both Dr. K and Tenaya. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Dear K, how I love you. You're so sweet and nice and you just need more love. Little kids are nice, see? Its okay to like them.

Oh this was all so cute! I want to cuddle Ziggy so bad! And everyone else too! The team's becoming a family! I love it!

Be good now Tenaya! Don't do anything rash! Hug the boy! Just don't shoot him!

Awesome!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Honestly I'm not sure what to say. Just that... Wow! Awesome, as expected. Poor Dillon, lost his boyfriend and he's blaming himself for it. Poor team, they're going to have an overactive child on their hands soon! XD!

Go Tenaya! Do the right thing! Get in touch with your maternal side like Summer has!

Also, prologue: Poor Ziggy, getting blamed for everything. Poor Twins, can't do anything right. Bad Dillon, yelling at your boyfriend. Good Summer, for sticking up for Ziggy even though he annoys you. Good Twins, for taking care of Ziggy. Bad rest of Team, for not taking care of your teammate.

This was ten kinds of awesome! As always!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3