Reviews for Housekeeping
goanago chapter 27 . 5/6
Oh my gosh, break my hearth just a little bit more, why dontcha? I want to thank you for taking so much time of your life and sharing with us your works... I think your writting is amazing!
Maybe the real point of our lives is to share it with others... and the Internet has made it easier to connect with people whose life we can share with... I really hope you are doing well now...
I send you a big hug all the way from Mexico!
goanago chapter 26 . 5/6
Oh my God! Oh My God! This is the first fanfiction that makes me cry... hard. Oh my god... I loved it! It captured the darkness of Gotham, the joker was soooooo... dangerous and charmingly in character... the OC's... my God I loved them! They were so real! I could totally undarstand their own points of view... my godddd jane's back story and the way you told it little by little... Polly! The moment she saw her at the bedside I let out a yell, I kid you not: NO! POLY! Noooooo! Ahhhhhh! I had cried before over the death of an OC but never like I did with Polly... that chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions! The grand finale! The joker had left her to die, but then batman saves her! And then Polly is death! And she could have stopped it all from the begining but how could she ever had known oh my God! It was amazing the way you told us this marvelous sad story I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVED IT! Wow!
Erika Karvenberg chapter 1 . 4/11
holy FUCK I read this book years ago and wanted to read it again but couldn't find it and now that I finally have I'm so fucking complete, this is honestly one of my favorite fanfictions ever
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 29 . 1/12
Oh my god this is the best. You're an amazing writer thank you so much!
princessjoke chapter 27 . 1/2
Amazing. Can't believe I didn't read this sooner, its so good. Beautiful epilogue as well x
princessjoke chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Just beginning to read this after Christmas, can't wait to see where this leads! Also as for the cleaningew haha!
immortal chord chapter 22 . 12/9/2016
i fucking love how symmetrical yet opposite their lives are, joker being abused and TOOK action, and takes what he wants, and jane being abused and NOT taking action and always looking for a rescuer, and him being mistrusting and hateful, and her being forgiving and...idk struggling to survive? trying her best to be normal? scared? gahh! i love this fiction! thank you and your beautiful brain that came up with this story!
immortal chord chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
ok i have to admit, at the very end of this chapter the little XD face had me laughing really hard for some reason! hahaha! i love this story, joker is VERY in character which is very hard to find sadly
noongeractivedotdotdot chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I read this in like, two days, without even stopping and now I'm moving onto the sequel. This was amazing, realistic and well-written. Jane is so real. She is not just a character, she is a person with flaws and all and I adore her. And those two. Oh my gosh. The interactions were brilliant.

In the later chapters it was soooo like Jack to leave her like that. I was expecting him to turn around and then be disappointed just a bit in your writing, but I wasn't. You made this so real. I can actually imagine something like this happening in another dimension or something.

Good job!
luxbandit chapter 30 . 8/26/2016
This was my first jokerfic and i think that this will be my favorite no matter how many other fics read. I really like jack because hes just like joker in many ways but you also made him your own character with a full personality. I like jane too. Shes not mary sue actually shes really likable with an interesting history. I can tell you put alot of effort in your work. I'm glad that you finished your story and i just cant wait to read the sequel.
cherryvanillaaa chapter 30 . 8/16/2016
OH.. mah... gosh... This was friggin amazing! :O :O :O I love it! Can't wait to start the next one!
l0velylexx chapter 30 . 8/11/2016
All I can say is Bravo !
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Please allow her to get a better job sometime.
cerilene.ross chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
This story is fantastically written! I used to work as a housekeeper And you do a wonderful job capturing that mundane sense of repetition! That is actually a compliment! Can't wait for more Jack!
cerilene.ross chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Officially hooked on this story!
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »