Reviews for Housekeeping
cerilene.ross chapter 6 . 9h
Officially hooked on this story!
fanfic authoress chapter 30 . 7/16
AHHHHH! I love this fic so much and the suspense & mystery surrounding it. It's beautifully well-written and thank you for writing it
deideiblueeyez chapter 9 . 6/10
Re-reading this and it still continues to entertain. I will say that I pull up a tab of Heath Ledger in his makeup-less policeman get up from the Dark Knight to help me visualize Jack as he is in this story; it really helps :D

Still a psychopath, still the best. Still a really engaging and in-character story, really, truly one of the best I've read.
Bea chapter 1 . 5/21
I was watching Maid in Manhattan last night and the entire time I was like "THIS IS JANE" except no son and no fancy hotel..but still!
Meg chapter 30 . 5/6
This was absolutely amazing! So discriptive, thorough, realistic, and incredibly well written. You did a masterful job of creating suspense, drama, and every other emotion you stirred up in me. Jane was a great character who felt very real and relatable. I was so sad when I read the story was over but now I'm ecstatic that there's a sequel! I knew it couldn't just be left at that, although it was a great ending. I'm so happy to have found such a talented writer. Off to read the sequel now!
NotProcrastinating chapter 30 . 5/2
HOLY FUCKKKKK THAT WAS MMMMM SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE, HOLY FUCK. Your writing, so, so, so good. I loved every second of it, seriously. This was so beautifully written, dude. I just, ah wowww. I am amazed.
Despite the struggles you've gone through while writing this story, you still stood strong. Writing each chapter stronger and stronger. I was never really had any issues with your story, while reading this - although the only think that really irked me was when Jane didn't go to the police and report everything immediately. Although I do understand Jane's reasonings behind it - still. Lol. But I really do admire you for staying strong and writing this story for us. You really are amazing, and I'm somewhat jealous of the readers that got to talk to you during the time when you were writing this. Well maybe not so jealous actually, since some cliffhangers on the chapters would totally drive me nuts lmao. You just seem like a really likeable person while I was reading your author notes. Anyways, kudos to you and your story! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel to this! And the return of Jack. Dundunduuuuuun! Haha. :))
Nesple chapter 30 . 4/8
Merci pour cette histoire elle est tellement bien écrite et toutes ces années d'écriture c'est énorme 0.o en tout cas c'est l'une des meilleures fanfic que j'ai pu lire même si l'épilogue me laisse un peu sur ma faim...
Dontblink chapter 30 . 4/5
I bow down to your skills.
This held me to the edge of my seat, and the descriptions used in this fic...wow. You really managed to paint a dark and despairing city.

It really striked me when you had Louis mad at batman for appearing, saying that for every good person taking up action in Gotham another 20 bad men step up to counter it. It's a good way of explaining why all the crazzies suddenly started jumping out of the woodwork with Batman now fighting crime.
SleepySiren chapter 30 . 3/30
Oh my god YES! There's a sequel! I was so heartbroken when I read the epilogue until I saw there were a few more chapters. Where to start, where to start... your writing is phenomenal and I truly mean it in every possible sense of the word. Your descriptions, Jane's inner thoughts, the supporting characters, and your portrayal of Jack is spot on! He's evolving into the Joker and even though he wins our hearts (as if he didn't already), he still has his mood swings, violent behavior, and delightful surprises that keep us all on the edge of our seat.

Thank you.

Now on to the next one... ;)
Anna10473 chapter 29 . 2/7
I love, love, love your story and am now reading your sequel! Keep on writing!
NotAndreea chapter 27 . 2/3
Thank you .
knit-wear chapter 22 . 2/1
i'm probably wrong about the reference... but "Jack... Jack...!" was soooooooo Titanic and i luved it xx
BlackDrag0n chapter 30 . 1/24
DAMN IT... i wanted a happy ending... waterer tho your a great writer but now i need to go read something super quiche and cheesy to get rid of all the angst im feeling. Great story all in all tho
Ghost Angel14 chapter 14 . 1/13
Never have I ever got frightened chills from a story.
Ghost Angel14 chapter 9 . 1/13
I couldn't stop re-reading that laugh.
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »