Reviews for Aphrodite Challange A Goddess Love Story
Shortcake77712 chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
So she was AMAZING i thought they would like yell and i hope Ares and Aphrodite and hephstus fanilliy get the love triangle thing under control
Shortcake77712 chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Beatification and love. Eeeeeee
Caragor chapter 25 . 6/28/2017
Please pick this back up! It's great!
Kimmylovesfanfics chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
AWESOME!
Poltargyst chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Interesting story, but I wanted to ask you to break up your paragraphs more. It is very difficult to read through these long blocks of text. And each quote of someone speaking should be on its own line. That would make it so much easier to read.
preferablysleeping chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
Oh, this is good, definitely, but needs a little checking over, not to be mean or anything..:)
Would you like me to be your Beta? I would love to!
-Wild-
Achlysx chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
This is a really good story. But a friendly tip if I may, When you write what people say make a new paragraph, it would be easier to read! Again really good story.
MARS AND VENUS chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
STUPID FUGLY SHIT HEPHAESTUS STAY AWAY FROM APHRODITE. SHE BELONGS WITH ARES FOREVER!
ARESAPHRODITE chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
ARES AND APHRODITE ARE THE BEST. 3
stupid SHIT HEPHAESTUS!
Avery chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
this was simply amazing (:
kiki chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
can you tell me this story in a short story please
Lmb111514 chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
This was great, I loved it.:)
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
Loved it, absolutely brilliant. Especially that Heph/Dite moment at the end. Hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
D: HURRY UP! OMG I'm SO INTO THIS STORY! NOT EVEN FUNNY MAN! SRSLY HOW U GONNA DO US READERS LIKE THAT?! D: UPDATE! TT PLEASE?!
Windwhistles chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
A cliffhanger? I cannot believe you! I can't wait! Put up the next chapter as soon as possible, - please!
Btw, I loved the chapter! Totally awesome!