Reviews for Naruto: Blades, Bows, and Souls
Angel Zabuza chapter 2 . 7/21
You do know that you just created a ship with the Uryu and Yuzu right?

UrxYu FOR LIFE!
bardockssjgod chapter 10 . 7/16
I've used this in a fanfic before,it involves having a zanpacto that channels explosion style to destroy Shikai's blade was dark-purple with a black bankai generated a massive explosive shockwave with each swing and resembled the shikai but it's blade was Silver.I used Bakuton Fushicho(explosion pheonix) as shikai)Bankai was Bakuton Fushicho Sokuyaku(I'm not sure i spelled either right)(Explosion pheonix Incinerate).
candymanq chapter 1 . 6/30
I thought the shikai phrase was okiro, benihime(wake up, crimson princess).
MythicGR66 chapter 24 . 6/25
Finally, I just wish it wasn't a combat centred chapter
Blaze1992 chapter 10 . 6/12
How about a puppet zanpakuto that when inflicts either a scratch or a stab wound a form of energy travels from the blade into the target that overrides the muscles, nerves and brainwaves to turn enemies into temporally allies.
blasterdog chapter 24 . 6/10
This is a great fic man. Very well written with an interesting character growth procession. Kudos.
This is bull you could have had more dramaful funnier moments if he was on team 7
ARSLOTHES chapter 24 . 4/16
Hope you actually get back to writing after a break. This is a pretty good fic.
ThatGuy chapter 7 . 4/12
Good chapter but u fucked up on the team picks. It's is supposed to be Kida on team seven not naruto
ThatGuy chapter 4 . 4/12
The story is nice good pacing not a lot or no errors but ( huff) would you kindly get rid of the hat, naw just kidding.
OnGuard chapter 4 . 3/18
Why are you replying to reviews in your chapters. That's what the review reply link is for. In fact, they did it to stop writers from responding in their chapters. Readers were getting sick of having to go through all the replys so they could get to the story.
oppaihammer chapter 5 . 2/2
This chapter was full of clich├ęs.
hokage announcing that naruto is kushina's son but keeping the suspense till the last moment.
some merchant (preferably fat) insulting naruto's mother and naruto scaring the fuck out of him.
then the talk about making naruto breeding stock and at last the c.r.a, to which naruto doesnt object even once..
so this chapter was not good
oppaihammer chapter 4 . 2/2
I cant say that i like the outfit..
its really really ugly, specially those crosses on his knees and elbows.
except that your story is very good.
A Big fan chapter 5 . 1/5
Hey YuukiAsuna-Chan if you dislike the story and have nothing positive to say about it don't read the story you're ruining it for everyone else who enjoys reading the story and if you don't like it go and write your own fanfic and put what you want in it.
Hey YuukoAsuna-Chan if you dislike the story and have nothing positive to say about it don't read the story you're ruining it for everyone else. I for one enjoy Blades, Bows, and Souls very much and can't wait to see what happens next.