Reviews for Camelot Is A Silly Place
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 4/6
cool
Angry Quill Foundation chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*Click* Meet the report abuse button for having a script fic.
Grossclout chapter 23 . 2/24/2005
This is actually a review for both stories and the vigenette (the Cordelia piece). I found them fun and entertaining. I also hope that the two of you are able to maintain your friendship long after your college days. Real friends are priceless and few. Keep writing.

Grossclout

The Editor From Hell
spikespet2002 chapter 23 . 8/24/2004
Re-read the entire saga (for the 3rd time). Still enjoying it. What happened to the Unleashing of Hell?
Epoira chapter 23 . 7/12/2004
Well I must say I wove your ficcies.

I've been cracking up like no ones business.

...Dammit...I'm starting to think about Miss Edith too much...grr arrgg...

Ah Wells

I await the long awaited sequal. Which there will be ne? Else you wouldnt have included the wonderous Darla bit.

Ciao Mezami

Epoira
libraflyter chapter 23 . 10/13/2003
making fun of angel is always good
Keith Collins chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
You girls are nuts - but in a good way. I think.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/31/2003
No big cliffhanger huh?

You lying, evil, brilliant bitches.

Well, write some more, please.
Pup chapter 23 . 3/27/2003
Bloody hilarious!

~Pup
Becky chapter 23 . 9/25/2002
Sequal? Please?
retro cat chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
this is a great story. It's funny and Buffy gets what she deserves! Keep up the great writing!
juli chapter 23 . 6/6/2002
very cute series
Jane McCartney chapter 23 . 5/15/2002
So great, freaking amazing you girls! Totally awesome, one of the coolest fics ever. Another sequel? Can I say yay? YAY! Can't wait. Write it fast. So great!
gyrlfrend chapter 23 . 5/13/2002
Ha! I FINALLY read it and it was PERFECT! I loved it as usual. But it's over. *pout* And I don't know if I can wait until the end of summer, but I'll try.

This was such a great story and I think it was even better than the first! See, toldya you could do it :) I'm trying to think of something else, but the image of Angel with bleached blonde hair just won't go away! Lol. Would that I could see something like that! Later girlies. As always, wonderful wonderful fic.
Giggle Girl chapter 23 . 5/11/2002
My favorite fanfiction yet even better than the first one in the series.:)