Reviews for Bonnie and Damon grow closer part 4
san chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
thanx very much. a really pleasant gift from a bamon fan to another:-)
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter/sequel!
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOVED it! :)
yellie113 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
love your story! got me hooked:D UD SOON!
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aw! That was so sweet!

Great story!

I love it! :D
DiorNicole chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I’m so sorry it took me so long to review! Between being under the weather with the heat, getting ready for my vacation and kinda sort of getting a promotion at work; I’ve barley had anytime for me let alone review my stories. So I’m playing catch up now and trust me my e-mail looks so crazy with all my update notifications.

But enough about me and my ramblings. An excellent ending for an excellent story.

1.) This chick has got it seriously twisted if she thinks she’s going to be able to do anything to Bonnie. It’s funny how the bad guy never sees what they are doing as bad. It’s always for the greater good. Give me a break.

2.) Its funny how everyone blames Damon when bad things happened; but this time it’s all on Stefan.

3.) You know it took a lot out of Damon to ask for help. I’m proud that he realized he couldn’t do this on his own.

"I need your help," said Damon, pushing past Jonah.

"With what?" asked the other vampire, his pale green eyes suddenly vivid with curiosity.

"My uh, friend is missing," began Damon, not wanting to reveal to Jonah just how much he wanted to find Bonnie. "And I know the person who took her might be someone you've come across."

4.) I’m really not surprised by this.

"See if I was the trusting type," said Damon, fixing Jonah's collar. "I would let you live."

Suddenly, Damon grabbed Jonah by the neck and twisted it until he heard a snap. Then he grabbed a light and lit the bed on fire.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not."

5.) Eve has so major issues. In her mind, all her twisted logic makes prefect senses.

6.) This brought tears to my eyes. You could feel Bonnie’s helplessness.

Damon please come get me, she pleaded. Please, please, please. They're going to kill me Damon please come find me. Please.

7.) I’m so happy Damon got their in time.

8.) The ending was really sweet.

Keep Up The Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwww. Damon to the rescue as it should be.
BamonTivaLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Thanks for all your great reviews guys! Btw i just wanted to point out (before someone else does)that the name of the red headed women was altered for this story. It was an accident-I forgot I had already named her lol
bbarbus chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Please continue writing, you can't end this story like this! I want them to be together, so update soon! B
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
ohhh so cute,LOOOOVVEEEEE the ending of the chapter. BamonLove you wrote some parts than one can picture them at the series. Well done. It seems to me the story will continue, well I hope it will continue. PLEASE update soon.
red chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
loved it and also on you tube u can find "bonnie unthinkable " it really good
justareader13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
aww the ending waz so adorable
Khaaaat chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh, come on! This is way too good to end now. You have to continue writing, pleeease?
lynsay chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awe that ending was so sweet...