Reviews for That's His Story
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
That was great. I can't stop smiling :)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
unicorntamer18 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh Bobby, you big softie.

This is so cute :)
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
ThefeelsohmygodICAN'TEVENTYPE.
Miss221B chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
The boys should probably have been left to go to school at Singer Salvage. Bobby was not so obsessed as JOhn.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Right, Bobby, right. Of course you didn't get the dog to appease the Weechesters. Of course. *snort* Very lovely!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome! I love dogs! Great work!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awww, so sweet :-) Fantastic story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, Bobby. You SO got Rumsfield for the boys. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was so heartwarming! Boys and dogs! No better combination and of course we all know Bobby is a softy when it comes to the Winchesters! Thank you so much for this!
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Yea right Bobby, dogs are real useful when they're puppies ;P

Ha, no one can resist the Winchester boys, not even Bobby! I can see this happening though, Bobby caving to Sam and Dean's puppy eyes (especially Sammy's) and then denying it later. Good characterization, you really showed the fatherly side of Bobby while maintaining his gruff personality.
morgana07 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is a very nice and cute piece. You wrote it perfectly since it was so easy to see Bobby doing something like that...and yeah, I could also see him reaching for the shotgun the first time John opened his mouth.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hahahaha!

Poor Bobby. He got no chance against little winchesters from the begining. Bobby's such a good uncle, isn't he. Sammy and Dean just gotta love him.
Mirky chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
that's so cute, it tugs at my doggy heart that my own pit holds. :) I have to say Yay! for the fact you took the kids to the shelter, shelter dogs are awesome... if a bit misunderstood.

Mirky
Erebourne chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aww! Well I'll be damned if that story didn't sound EXACTLY like Bobby... Cute.