Reviews for All I Need
Bree chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
You're right, lightning seems a bit OOC here. But honestly? I did t care one bit.

So sweet and tender. I liked their budding friendship and how it progressed. She began to trust and more importantly open up to him. Oh the feels. Since discovering this fic last year I've literally read this 8 times so far. Really good one shot :)
ExTaCy925 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
i wish there were more chapters i would have loved to read more!
Magician's Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love the Snow and Lightning pairing. It is so cool that people can take two characters who are so wrong for eachother and make them work. your work is amazing. I only hope that I can be half as good as you.

mariamcardoso chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
You have no idea how much I enjoyed this story.

The way you made them cope with the loss of Serah seems very possible to me, giving their personalities.

I loved the fact that you didn't just made them jump into each other's arms. You indicated the time passed since their reunion up to the night they had sex and although you didn't write all their encounters I think you did the right choice. In my opinion it would have dragged on and hurt the story's dynamic.

The lemon, which is always hard to write for most people, is flawless. You wrote it with their feelings in mind it appears and that made it extremely erotic and credible.

I have no idea why this story has so few reviews.

Congratulations on such an amazing piece.
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
*grin*. That was great! Loved it!
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Well done, that was very well written. I enjoyed reading that :)
xenobia chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was a very well written fic indeed...

I was very relieved that you kept their characters in check since other S/L fics I've read were VERY OOC!

You had a balanced plot Although i would've preferred it a little more expanded. So their relationship could progress emotionally and physically 3

Overall I loved it! You are a good writer. I can't wait to see your next S/L fic!
stellaclaire chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i should've reviewed this a long time ago but i was too lazy. anyway, this is one of the best lightning x snow smut fics i've ever read and you did a great job on this. i hope you make more! :D
bittersnake chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Well-written Lightning/Snow is so hard to find. But you wrote it!

I can't wait to see what you write next
Supermel Returns chapter 1 . 7/11/2010

i thought it was very well written, and even though you thought lightning was a tad OOC, i thought you did extremely well capturing both characters and their emotions. :)

i hope to see more L/S from you in the future!
Clement Rage chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
As well written as this is, I think it needs to be longer to be fully developed as a pairing. I'm think another couple of chapters would've been -I don't want to say more believable because this was very well written, but... This isn't a pairing that I can see happening without a lot of, well, expansion. Serah would be too sore a subject for both of them, it'd take a long time to get over that.
flowerangel050 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010

I've been waiting for a S/L fic like this XD

awesome 3
YouAStupidHoe69 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I must say, I'm not usually a fan of this pairing, but this story was amazing. Very well written and had a great plot. I think you might have made me grow fond of this pairing. Keep up the amazing work. :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
serenbach chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I like that this is an AU because I personally can't really see Snow or Lightning cheating on Serah. I loved the prgression of this, how they went from not-quite friends to more than that was very realistic and I really enjoyed it. Nice job. :)