Reviews for An Unexpected Romance
MollyEvens chapter 30 . 6/8
that...was...AH MAZE ING!
CookieDoughKitten chapter 30 . 6/2
I am going to cry if you don't write more of this story right now. This is probably one of the best stories on this damn site, and if you don't continue this story you are going to cause a lot of people a lot of pain, especially me, so save me the heart wrenching pain and just write another few hundred chapters! Please!
VolturiRavenWitc chapter 30 . 4/10
This story isfrankly one of the longer ones that I've stumbled across. It would've been so funny to see Rose put her aggressive thoughts into motion but alas as she said you can't deck the Queen. I hope you can update soon. brilliant and.
HerondaleOdairMorgensternology chapter 30 . 3/14
.GOD. You have got an amazing talent for writing! Please keep updating I spent the whole day reading this whole thing and I am totally and ridiculously hooked. I can't wait to see where this goes, especially after that fight. The only thing I could truly criticize is your spelling her and there but I know that I make just as many mistakes so It's no big deal. You are honestly an amazing writer and I really do hope you update soon because this is a fantastic story!
aj davis chapter 30 . 3/9
Bum bum bum
I APPLAUD YOU FOR MAKING ROSE'S SPEECH. I think you are an amazing writer/author. Continue doing what you do.
pink.lili.flower chapter 30 . 1/1
I can express howuch I love this story. Can't wait for the next update.
lovefanfic2326 chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Love can't wait for the next chapter update soon plz
aj davis chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Please hurry and update soon I must know what will happen next
lovefanfic2326 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Love update soon plz
twilightlover212 chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
Very sweet Chapter..I would advise rereading your work before uploading...a few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes :)

Its good how sweet they are around each other
Guest chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
actually don't want rose to get pregnant cause i feel like it should happen later on.
Stelle's Pen chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
Possessive aggressive Adrain is really really really hot! I read the deleted scene in the other site. I think Rose is be pregnant with Adrain's child by now with the number of unprotected sex they have. :P Tatiana would totally flip.

Seriously cannot wait for next chater! :)
SimaTearz chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
Wow,wow! You're back! Lovely chapter, I almost expected that reaction from Adrian. Where can one find the deleted scene? Please update soon.
pink.lili.flower chapter 28 . 12/3/2014